Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ok ladies I need some help. A little back story, I am a genetic female married to an awesome husband Larry.

He cross dresses in the context of sex and we both love it. When he dresses, he becomes “Ashley”…..I consider myself bisexual and Ashley is my girlfriend. When dressed as Ashley, she is a different person in my mind and I see her as a woman whom I love and enjoy, just as much as he enjoys being her. I am turned on by Ashley, not Larry dressed up as a woman ….if  that makes sense….that’s how it makes sense to us and we are still figuring it out as we go along.

Anyway we are getting ready to purchase breast forms and plan it to be a big purchase. Our budget is around $500. we have never had anything very realistic in this area. We are so excited and figure that if we are going to invest money then we might as well get what we want….but we have no idea where to start.

We want realistic breasts that use adhesive. I want some that look and feel real while “naked”. Ideally I want him to be able to sleep in them, and shower (is that even possible?)

He has an athletic male frame so his shoulders are wide. I’ve read that asymmetrical breast forms help to minimize that frame….is that true?

He dresses for sex, for us together and for me realism is very important. Also we need to be able to use makeup on them because he has tattoos on his chest that he would like to cover when dressing. I have good makeup up already on hand.

Bounce, nipples, and feel are all really important. I want to be turned on by her breasts.

I feel like a spoiled princess but I want her to look and feel as real as possible. Am I asking too much?

All that being said….where do I start???

Thanks for the help ladies! I appreciate all of you so much. It’s not exactly a topic I could bring up with a lot of my friends and the ones I have told about this, are just as clueless as me :-b

https://enfemmestyle.com/

This is a CDH sponsored company.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Shayla – Divine Collection checks all the boxes you’re asking about. They make individual breast forms, breast plates, lower body padding, and other lower body prosthetics. They’re pricey and you’ll probably have to stretch your budget a bit. You can find them at a number of online retailers including Enfemmestyle, which Samantha refers to.

All of Divine Collection’s products look simply amazing! I have a pair of their Aphrodite XL forms and think they’re totally worth it. I’ve written several posts on CDH about wearing them full-time. The adhesives and other products I use will keep them attached for several days. YMMV. I wasn’t engaging in the vigorous activities you’re interested in!

PM me if you want to know more.

Emily

Anonymous

Thank you Emily! I will message you after work tonight if that’s ok. I really appreciate the help!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

No problem Shayla. I’ll look for your message.

K Swim
      Lady

Good afternoon. I am probably more interested in the bigger picture here: A lady who fully supports and is turned on by her husband’s dressing. There are many of us here who are not so lucky, but otherwise, it sounds like ya’ll have the best marriage ever.

I can’t guide you towards particular forms, but I can provide some tips I have learned from experience:

• Good forms are not cheap.
      • Matching your own skin tone is even more difficult…not a problem for me with my one piece swimsuits.
      • Sleeping with them will shorten their life span…a lot.
      • Self adhesive ones are not that strong on their own. The ones I have will only stay in place so long as they are supported by something else…like my swimsuit.
      • The closest to “real” I have ever gotten is the more expensive “breast plate” that you wear like a shirt. I start sweating a lot under it though and if I wear it for a long time, my skin itches for a while when I take it off.

Have to agree with K Swim.  I have some lovely forms that I have attached with adhesive, and they will stay on for a day and a night.  They’re not real big – about C-cup, and while they look pretty realistic when covered, not so much naked.  I do have a set on a sort of breast plate, and this is probably what you’re looking for if you’re going to engage in any “strenuous” activities!  However, to attain anything close to realism, you’ll have to spend some serious coin, as far as I’ve been able to tell in any case.  I have decided to not spend that level of funds.  Oh, and yes the silicone breast plates are warm, and sweaty.  As for covering the tatoos, you can buy setups that are silicone and cover you from below the navel to the chin, so the entire chest would be covered.  Might cause heat stroke, though!  In any case, sounds like great fun -let us know what you decide to do!

Mikey

Anonymous

Thank you all so much for the info 🙂 I’m still trying to figure out what we are going to buy. Ugh haha

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

“you pays your money and you takes your choice”

True in all aspects of life but more so with breast forms.Over the years, I have had them from “top of the line” to foam rubber…(And tennis balls when I used to put on my mother’s bras!!).

$ for $ you cant go past Gold seals from the Breast Form store. 1/. They look and feel real and b/. use the double sided tape and adhesive wipes for adhesion.

They also do not have to adhere on the underside…We males need to get to our nipples at times too!!!!!

Happy dressing and “BF” shopping

Caty Ryan.

Hi Shayla,

You have some story. I suspect you are going to get thousands of requests for friendship, including maybe one from me.

I will send you a private message before I do request your friendship, however.

Jesssica

Alice Black
      Duchess

The only thing I can say is Ashley is a lucky girl – to have such a supportive wife.

Alice Black

Anonymous

Alice Black

thank you. It may seem strange but I not only support Ashley, I also love her in her own right.

is that weird?

K Swim
        Lady

Everyone has their own view of what “weird” is. In your case, some would say yes. I say…that’s not weird, that’s friggin’ awesome!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Shayla, first of all, welcome, and you sound like a great wife for your hubby!

Going to someplace like En Femme, or The Breast Form Store, or whomever you choose that has experience serving the CD and TG community will get you better service, and likely a better product too. You can clearly discuss your needs with them, then hopefully get some good guidance. I did something similar from the vendor I bought mine from, though my needs were slightly different, mostly because I had a smaller budget, but wanted to make sure I got forms that suited me. Which I did.

Personally, I bought silicone ones, in size XL, and with good adhesive, they will stay on for a time bra less. Whenever I have them on, I wear a bra virtually all the time, and these work perfect with most brand’s 38C size.

There is a caveat to this, mine will strain and tear my skin if I go bra less for long at all, and I believe I’m likely typical. This is because they are just hanging on to my outer skin, not part of your body, like a GG’s are. To go topless for some fun, I would need to go with smaller ones. However, I absolutely love my breasts (fake though they are!), the jiggle, the nipples, and the feel are so realistic. Though when I’m seen topless they are obviously not real, mainly because of the edges, and not the so much because of the skin colour, but it wasn’t my intent to go bra less or topless when I bought them anyway.

Amy

Rebecca Leeann Allen
      Baroness - Annual

I have one of the breast plates she talked about it goes from chin to belly button looks pretty real I love the look and texture of it and I can wear it for days if wanted. I do sweat under it and i do shower and swim in it with no problems. It cam from the breast formstore great place for shopping  with fast delivery.

Rebecca

Anonymous

Larry and I have talked about the breast plates and for some reason he is not really into that idea so we will go with the adhesive ones I think. 🙂

Hi Shayla

Firstly I would recommend you go to one of the CD / TG stores that sell them, that way you can try several different sizes and shapes to get the ones you want.  The bigger the size the harder they are to keep on without a bra.  I wear DD cups which when I take my bra off tend to pull away from the skin but because of my size I need that larger cups to suit my body shape.  They have some wonderful tapes and glues that can be used including hollisters which is extremely strong and needs a specific remover to get off but if you want that realistic look and feel it is a good place to start especially as Ashley doesn’t have to take them off in a hurry when you come home unexpectedly.  She is a lucky gal certainly not all of us have the benefit of a lovely understanding and sharing partner hope it all works out and you can find something that makes you both happy

Love as always

Gail

Anonymous

I just ordered the divine collection Aphrodite  forms myself. I can’t wait until they come I got those because they’re sleep safe and can be attached for a significant amount of time with adhesive which is what I want. I’ll probably not go bra less much but I want to sleep with the girls on. Especially in some cute lingerie. I had a pair of transform ones that were starting to get worn out before my ex found and destroyed them along with all my clothes. I did a lot of looking and research as I wanted forms that would attach well hold up and I could sleep in as often I can only be Bethany at night.ill get done with work shower and become another person until morning which is why I usually sleep in my makeup and in the winter my clothes

Anonymous

Those are the ones we are thinking about buying, the divine collection Aphrodite

Anonymous

I’ll let you know when I get mine. I absolutely can’t wait

Anonymous
      • I’ll let you know when I get mine. I absolutely can’t wait
      Anonymous

Ashley is a luck girl to have a supportive spouse. Good luck in your search

Anonymous

Mine came today I’m SOOOOO HAPPY!!!! I absolutely LOVE THEM!!!!! I took a shower and attached them with adhesive and waited about 15 minutes and put on a sexy little lacy bra then got dressed up. They’re so comfortable and once they warm up they feel really natural and from outside they feel like real fake breasts (implants) they fit really nice on me too because I have fairly well developed chest muscles too. I got the large size and could have gone one bigger but didn’t want them to look too big or unnatural Bethany needs to lose some weight anyway if I can drop about 20 pounds they’ll look better and some of my clothes will fit better too. I think Ashley would love them. She’s a lucky and beautiful girl and lucky to have you  being so supportive.   I highly recommend these forms just in the few hours I’ve been wearing them. The longer I can go without taking them off the happier girl I’ll be

Anonymous

Ok I’m sold! Which ones did you get? Larry has well developed pec muscles too so I think they would work well for him.

Anonymous

I got the divine collection Aphrodite ones. I love them. They stay well attached with the adhesive. I slept in them last night and they were still perfectly attached this morning and so comfortable. I got the large which gives me an average D cup.  I got a larger nipple as customization bigger but not over large. Got the vanilla with the blush nipples. I need a little bit of topless tan after winter and I think they’ll match good as I have very fair skin. The shipping was really fast. I didn’t expect them so quick came in less than a week. I love how they warm to your body temp so they really feel natural I think I could have gone xl just as easily. I’m 6’1” with big shoulders and lately weigh about 225 😞 I need to get back around 200 and I’d have a much more girlish figure. I was hoping to have a full day of being dressed as Bethany and wearing them but have customers wanting to come by so I have to get back in male mode unfortunately.

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

I’m gonna second Bethany. I have the Aphrodite’s too and love them. Everything Bethany describes has been my experience too. I bought the XL’s. They look proportional on my frame without being over the top. I’m 5’11” and weight about 210. I have lots of experience with adhesives and multi day wear. LMK if you want to know more. Have fun!

Emily

Marianne
      Ambassador

Real breast ™ from Dresstech is supposed to be the state of the art but quite a bit over your budget. According to their specs, they do not have a gel filled outer “skin” but are made of a special silicone through and through that moves and feels like a natural breast. Thus they cannot breake or leak from sleeping with. The edges are super thin and can readily be hidden with makeup. You can even get them customised for an extra sum with natural imperfections such as veins, spots or freckles making them virtually impossible to differentiate from the real thing even going topless on the beach.

Dresstech are also widely recognised for their highly praised silicone hip/butt forms giving you those lovely female curves.

Leah
      Baroness

Thank you for being such a supportive and participating wife. Wish there were more ladies like you out there.  I have purchased a few sets of forms from Trukare.com. I have very happy with their options and prices.

hope you find the forms you are looking for

Leah

xo

Hi Shayla !

I vote for not weird. In fact I will repeat what K Swim said….. that’s friggin’ awesome!

Sounds to me like Larry is happy, Ashley is happy and Shayla is happy. I consider your perception of Ashley to be the ultimate in acceptance.

Weird….. the hope diamond is weird as diamonds go. Doesn’t make it any less valuable. 😉

Hugs

Autumn

J King
      Lady

Shayla, I see you’re inactive now so you may never see this.  Believe it or not, there are different breast form suggestions depending on what YOUR desires are.  There are certain brands that are great for smaller sizes, and then not so good for larger sizes (Ivita, because they don’t make them wide enough for the larger cup size).  There are some that look better when they are bouncing, and some that are not.  If you want to put your hands on them, you’d prefer silicone to cotton filling.   What size do you want him to be?

You’ll want to use Hollister adhesive if you want them to stay on for a while.  Yes, Hollister can stay on if you are showering, but you’ll have to do a very thorough job of covering the form with it, and you have to make sure the form can handle that.

Thanks for supporting your husband.

These are not glue on but the are excellent breast forms ,  they now have one with back straps . I love mine

https://www.boobsshop.com/?fbclid=IwAR0Q083ZHn6e1_q2bt-KX84I_drrT9cR3VKwFFqaxFxQy2JgNYn8LDIIOlo

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?