Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Is there some formula in figuring out the proper size of breast form to frame size?

Ideally I want my boobs to look proportional and fit well with my clothing choices. I don’t want to be too big where it draws undo attention but I also want to know and feel them there.

So for me I’m 5’9″ and around 180#’s. My bra band size is 40. And I currently have 1000g forms. Sometimes they feel right and other times I look down and they feel huge.

Any advice is much appreciated!

My band size is 42″ and I am a tall girl at 6’3″. I too don’t want to look top heavy and spent a lot of time observing women and breast sizes. I began with using rice sizers (knee high nylons with rice in them) to make a size that fit my late wifes bras. They didn’t look right on me in my mirror view so I chose a breast form from eBay that was labelled A to D cup and was triangular. These were 800g (400g each) and fit perfectly in my newly acquired 42C bra.

It was trial and error more me using the rice sizers to adjust weight until I felt comfortable with size and weight. I am certain that there is no magic formula.

I actually have two form sizes because sizing isn’t really an easy problem to solve.

I am 5’10 about 185 lbs with a size 43 band. I have Aphrodite forms in both extra small and medium sizes. The smalls give me a B/C cup and the mediums a C/D cup. When I buy bras I buy 42c and it generally works okay for both forms.

If you are broad shouldered you really need to get as close to a D cup as you can, in my opinion, to offset the shoulders. Big shoulders and small tits usually looks awkward on anyone.

I know the feeling of looking down and feeling like you are “over stacked”, you will get used to it though 🙂

If you are seeing proportion problems in the mirror then likely you need to add hip pads. I use a-line or fit and flare dresses and skirts to appear more full in the hips.

The cup sizing problem is with the pectoral muscles (or fat). The forms will sit on top of what you have for chest and that will add the form to make your final cup size. That is in part how I wound up with two sizes. If I work out or gain water weight then my mediums look like torpedos, so I can switch to small for the day. Honesty I switch depending on outfits as well or wether I need to attach them and go bra-less or not (like swimsuits).

Anonymous

I’m 5’8″ and have 800g silicone triangle forms as well. At first they were a bit intimidating, but after a few days I’ve gotten used to them. They give me a 40C. they definitely fill out my blouses but I don’t think they are to over powering for my frame. They do help soften my wider shoulders.   I personally wouldn’t go any larger for my size…

Anonymous

Hi Darcy,

IMO, the right cup size is in the eye of the beholder, and I’m not in the “bigger is better” group.  I’m 5′ 10″, 150#, I thought my 600 gm (B) forms were a bit large for me; the 500 gm seems just right.  1000 gm would be a D-cup, and for your height/weight, I would guesstimate a C cup (800 gm) to be more proportional.

CAVEAT: “Proportional”  includes comparison with you hip/butt circumference

Bettylou

J King
      Lady

This is not a bad guide at the bottom:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bra_size

K Swim
      Lady

I never do any measurements on myself. When I wear out a pair and go shopping for new, I just go for whatever looks like it would be interesting at the time.

Hello, I use 1000g forms, but I love my 800’s the best; It’s a natural look. I’m 5’10” 175lbs 36C/D.

-SR-

Ashley
      Lady

Unfortunately there’s really no formula or other easy way around breast form sizing. Trial and error seems to be the way most of us find what works. (I’m still not there myself, but starting to get a better idea) It seems a bit weird, seeing as breast forms tend to be marketed towards CD’s, but they just don’t seem to be made for people with wide upper torsos. Definitely stay away from teardrop shapes, those are way too narrow and will leave you with an awkwardly wide gap. (those also don’t tend to fit in bras very well) Triangle/asymmetrical ones are an improvement, but still far from perfect in my experience. The forms I have now have the right width for me but too much projection. Sometimes, and with some outfits, I like them, but other times I feel like a bad Dolly Parton Impersonator! I think I need ones with the same width as my current ones, but about half of the projection, to look natural on me.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?