Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey!  I’m wondering about everyone’s experience with breast forms.
      I’m getting a set of fake breasts.  They are the kind attached to a pull-on form.  I don’t want to mess with inserts, etc.

What has been your experience?
      Feel free to comment AND vote in the poll.

Things have evolved over the years. I’m on my 4th set, I believe. Eventually all of the gel type with a sealing skin punctured from use and leaked. You can patch them with silicone sealant or Band-Aids, but they will continue to spring leaks. Many of them you can’t sleep in because they may burst. My current set is from SuperGel Products. They are all silicone with no skin, so there is nothing to burst. I sleep in them all the time. I’ve had them over 3 years and I expect that they will be good for many more years. The only downside is that they are a bit firmer than the gel type…

I have a breast plate, that I love, and have ordered a second one with smaller bust, Now, I havent had it long, and the longest I have worn it is 3 hrs, but it was easy to put on, and though too large a bust,, looks and feels great.
      I went with the plate because I have a lot of chest hair, which I cant remove/shave at this time.
      Hope this helps
      Hugs, Regine

Im updating my reply, as I have now shaved my body except for the beard. The forms are much nicer to wear than the plates, as I can now stay dressed for hours, the plates do get uncomfortable.
        I have got several sizes of forms, to determine what is best for me, and just love what I have. I havent tried without a bra yet, but that is coming, lol
        Hugs, Regine

Hi Elisa,,I wear the insert type and find them so comfortable and give me a lovely figure size 40C ,as  I am a closet and underdresser I cant wear them all day ,wish I could ,with the weather turning colder ,I can get out wearing them under a coat . Without the forms I can fill an A cup and nearly a B cup ,so I have a few bras which I can wear all day ,not quite the same as with the forms but at least it is my natural breasts (chest )and I can caress my nipples which I love to do ,swell and go hard .

Michelle  xx

Anonymous

I’m about the same, Michelle.  I can fill an A-cup on my own.  But my chest is 39-42 (under and over).  I prefer a C-cup.

I also cannot go out in public.  I’m a frequent underdresser, and I wear cute things when I’m alone in my camper.  Sometimes I wear a pair of women’s jeans out to the store, etc.

But if I had “breasts,” I’d have to shave my beard and have a wig.  Breasts in public would cry out for more authenticity.

🙂

I like showing my girls off in tight sweaters or blouses. I have currently two sets : on a c cup and the second a DD and wear both depending on the outfit of the day. I just love the weight and jiggle I get doing normal things whether at home or out

I love wearing my D cup breast forms, pull on type, so they go around my neck, shoulders and under my arms. The trick is finding a dress to hide the seam. I tried the inserts but they just weren’t cutting it, I wanted better cleavage.

They are a bit too big for my frame and my dress size though. I will be looking for a slightly smaller size soon.

Cheers,

Kassie
      Lady

Just ordered my first ever pair yesterday. C cup insertables… Can’t wait for them to arrive!!! 😊😊😊😊

Kassie
        Lady

lol… I must admit, I really love my breast forms a lot more then I originally thought I would. I love the shape of my body in a lot of my outfits, and some of my dresses just look a lot better now (it’s almost as if the dressmakers had the wearer having breasts in mind when they designed their outfits 😉 )

But seriously, I kinda didn’t realize I would love them this much, as I bought them just to enhance my look, rather then having a urgent desire to do so. But now I’m not sure I would be able to go back to not wearing them when I dress up from now on. I do need to buy some new bras though, and ones that fit better…

…Although another thing that I need to be mindful of now is that I need to choose the sizing of my tops and dresses more carefully in the future… I’ve got a couple that I can’t fit into now… some cute ones included… boooo =P

Also looking for a nice pair of insert type forms that are no muss or fuss and don’t feel too rubbery. I am something like a 40 B or C. Perky would be nice..

Kisses

jill

This is the last set I got, Jill, I love them, they come with a bra or you can use your own.

hm,that link didnt work, Amazon .ca, ZMASI 2-in-1 Silicone Breast Inserts Forms Waterdrop Fake Breast Mastectomy Bras Prosthetic Set

I too love my forms. I am a natural A cup but I also have a B/C forms. I also am pacing the floor as I have ordered a D/DD pair that should be in today lol. I wanted to fill out more up top since I am a bigger girl and wanted to be more proportionate. The dress sizes that fit me usually are bigger up top. I am also looking for some hip and butt pads to get the more feminine shape. Any suggestions on those?

Maria

Ashley
        Lady

I’d suggest Dresstech hip pads. They’re expensive and there’s a bit of a learning curve to getting them on and looking right but they are totally worth it in my mind. They come in short and long lengths, the long ones are awesome for adding volume to your thighs, hips, and rear. For me the shape looks really natural and the edges are completely invisible, even under thin leggings!

I use inserts… I have tried both D and C cups (42 band size)… i like the look of C cups best… I would love a pull over, but I am worried about the sweating AND the match to skin tones.

Good luck Elisa!!

Right now I only have one push-up white bra that is one size smaller than my bust (I purchased it without trying it before). In American measures, my correct bra size would be a 34-something.

I’m seriosly considering purchasing breast forms (still unsure about the cup – probably a C cup, but it may be a D as well), but good quality ones are very expensive and hard to find here in Brazil – all of those I’ve seen so far are imported.

My plans for the next days are to expand my bra collection. There are many beautiful options that would make this girl so happy……

xoxo

Daisy

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I will say I am getting tired of using my own crude breast forms and getting a “real”pair…

I’m just so against ordering them on line, and would much rather shop in person for these in so important items.

Window shopping for breasts …. who’d a thunk a year ago… 😁🤣

Stevie

I have 3 sets of breast forms one of which has adhesive all ready. I wear a bra 1 cup smaller than the breast forms to hold them in place. Breast forms with adhesives over time dry out hence smaller bra cups will do the trick for me. By the way I wear size C Cup breasts. I don’t sleep wearing breast forms.

I have several insertable sets of breast forms.  I can pick a set to be comparable with an outfit.  Since you are looking for forms start your search by calling the Breast form store.  You can call and discuss what would suit your body type, coloring, sizing, glue on, whether they can be worn to sleep in and other questions that you think of.  They are great with CD’s.  As some breast forms can be expensive take your time and have fun.

Alice

I like Feminique.

They are on Amazon. No adhesive on the back. Just a regular bra will work just fine. The B size is $40.

I like them quite a bit.

Lee Ann

I bought breast forms from The Breast Form Store at least 5 years ago and they have held up well. I’ve even slept with them wearing a slip-on elastic bra with no issues, since I’m a side sleeper.

I’m thinking of buying a breastplate (stretchy, slip-on kind) because I would love having cleavage and the feeling of ‘attched’ breasts. The ones at The Breast Form Store are expensive though and after reading some of the comments here, I’m having second thoughts. I’m not that concerned about hiding the edges since the right clothes and necklace would cover them and I’m prepared for it being warm after a while. But is that the extent of them being uncomfortable? Please share your experiences and thanks in advance girls!

Hey girls, I make my own breast forms. Use an old nude colored stocking and fill with rice. Double layer the stocking. The rice gives some weight to the forms and also mold well to your body when placed in a bra. One side note a two pound bag of rice is between a C and D cup!

Sincerely Sara

I bought a pull on breast plate send it’s the best decision I ever made!  Next will be the vagina gaffe that pull on like shorts!

As a 6’1” guy/gurl I have experimented with several different adhesive breast forms nad have finally settled on my triangular D forms as right for my frame. I have often debated whether it would be better to be double D but money is also a consideration. If I could have breast augmentation in the future I would definitely have a double D implant

I bought my breast forms from Amazon and was given a pair from a former CD. The breast forms are size C and I wear a bra one cup smaller to hold the breast forms in place with out slipping or using adhesives. They look quite natural.

I have breast forms but I don’t attach them. I just stick them in my bra and they look fine.

I have a few pairs that I use depending on the situation. Underneath sweaters and more bulky clothes I use the Amoena forms. Underneath a shirt they look pretty real, but when they are showing they are obviously not real. I consider those my “workhorse” forms. They are extremely durable, feel real, and are super easy to attach and remove, and they stay on very well once you do have them on.

When I am wearing something more revealing I always wear my RealBreasts. They are probably the most realistic forms I’ve seen so far. I have a couple of these. One pair is a little frayed around the edges, but they still look great when I get them attached correctly. The other is about two years old, and still in great shape. Unfortunately the guy who made them went on hiatus for an indeterminate amount of time. I was lucky to get one of the last pairs he made before he stopped. These are more delicate than the Amoena forms, and take more care to get on, but once you figure out how to correctly attach them, the effect is more than worth the effort.

Both the Amoena and the RealBreasts are attachable, but I haven’t used adhesive in years. Like others have said, the adhesive is messy, gets all over the place, and it takes forever to get the adhesive completely off your body. When I was using the adhesive I would end up putting body powder all over my chest just to get the stickiness to go away, and so I wouldn’t have my drab clothes stuck to my chest all day. Luckily all the forms I have attach well to my body with their built in adhesive, either with or without a bra, so I don’t have to bother with the adhesive spray anymore.

I sleep in both forms. Both forms hold up well, and I wear them nearly all the time. I haven’t had any issues so far. One old pair I had did develop a tear after years of use. I had them in the bottom of a drawer, since they were still usable, but I kind of forgot they were there, and some cheap black lingerie I had had somehow caused some evil chemical reaction with the forms, and got a bunch of black dye all over them, and I sadly had to say goodbye to those. They were an early pair I had, and one of the cheaper kinds, so I wasn’t totally devastated, but still, you hate to see them go.

There are a few other forms I want to check out that are supposed to be similar to the RealBreasts, and I will continue my quest for the realest breast forms until I finally manage to form my own breasts. For the forms, I would just advise to do your homework, understand that there are varying qualities of forms, and different forms have different strengths and drawbacks. Personally I wear my forms all the time, so on the rare occasions I don’t have them on, there definitely feels like there is something missing. In some ways it has even started to effect my balance when I don’t have them on, I’m so used to them.

Gen, maybe you already have, but get the adhesive remover wipes for ostomies, I think hollister has them, but i get a bigger box and cheaper from amazon, sea-Tac I believe, and they work quite well. Im very familiar with the spray you recommend, but not for this application, I will be trying it:-)
      Hugs, Regine

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?