What is your experience with breast forms?

Just want to see how you all deal with that oh so feminine thing -breasts.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • I usually wear a pull-on type of breast form.
  • I sometimes wear a pull-on type of breast form.
  • I usually wear insertable or attachable breasts.
  • I usually stuff a bra with something else.
  • I haven't done anything to imitate real breasts.
  • I am lucky enough to actually HAVE real breasts.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Elisa Turner
    Participant
    Registered On: September 29, 2020
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 24

Hey!  I’m wondering about everyone’s experience with breast forms.
    I’m getting a set of fake breasts.  They are the kind attached to a pull-on form.  I don’t want to mess with inserts, etc.

What has been your experience?
    Feel free to comment AND vote in the poll.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Sara Miller
      Participant
      Registered On: October 17, 2017
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 11

Hey girls, I make my own breast forms. Use an old nude colored stocking and fill with rice. Double layer the stocking. The rice gives some weight to the forms and also mold well to your body when placed in a bra. One side note a two pound bag of rice is between a C and D cup!

Sincerely Sara

Kim Wagner
      Participant
      Registered On: December 19, 2015
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 5

I bought breast forms from The Breast Form Store at least 5 years ago and they have held up well. I’ve even slept with them wearing a slip-on elastic bra with no issues, since I’m a side sleeper.

I’m thinking of buying a breastplate (stretchy, slip-on kind) because I would love having cleavage and the feeling of ‘attched’ breasts. The ones at The Breast Form Store are expensive though and after reading some of the comments here, I’m having second thoughts. I’m not that concerned about hiding the edges since the right clothes and necklace would cover them and I’m prepared for it being warm after a while. But is that the extent of them being uncomfortable? Please share your experiences and thanks in advance girls!

Lee Ann Rakers
      Participant
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 458

I like Feminique.

They are on Amazon. No adhesive on the back. Just a regular bra will work just fine. The B size is $40.

I like them quite a bit.

Lee Ann

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 2037

I have several insertable sets of breast forms.  I can pick a set to be comparable with an outfit.  Since you are looking for forms start your search by calling the Breast form store.  You can call and discuss what would suit your body type, coloring, sizing, glue on, whether they can be worn to sleep in and other questions that you think of.  They are great with CD’s.  As some breast forms can be expensive take your time and have fun.

Alice

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Jamie Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: April 10, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 4

I have 3 sets of breast forms one of which has adhesive all ready. I wear a bra 1 cup smaller than the breast forms to hold them in place. Breast forms with adhesives over time dry out hence smaller bra cups will do the trick for me. By the way I wear size C Cup breasts. I don’t sleep wearing breast forms.

Stevie Steiner
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 628

I will say I am getting tired of using my own crude breast forms and getting a “real”pair…

I’m just so against ordering them on line, and would much rather shop in person for these in so important items.

Window shopping for breasts …. who’d a thunk a year ago… 😁🤣

Stevie

Daisy Marie
      Participant
      Registered On: September 27, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 68

Right now I only have one push-up white bra that is one size smaller than my bust (I purchased it without trying it before). In American measures, my correct bra size would be a 34-something.

I’m seriosly considering purchasing breast forms (still unsure about the cup – probably a C cup, but it may be a D as well), but good quality ones are very expensive and hard to find here in Brazil – all of those I’ve seen so far are imported.

My plans for the next days are to expand my bra collection. There are many beautiful options that would make this girl so happy……

xoxo

Daisy

Mikayla Welsh
      Participant
      Registered On: April 29, 2020
      Replies: 58

I use inserts… I have tried both D and C cups (42 band size)… i like the look of C cups best… I would love a pull over, but I am worried about the sweating AND the match to skin tones.

Good luck Elisa!!

Maria Pink
      Participant
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Replies: 73

I too love my forms. I am a natural A cup but I also have a B/C forms. I also am pacing the floor as I have ordered a D/DD pair that should be in today lol. I wanted to fill out more up top since I am a bigger girl and wanted to be more proportionate. The dress sizes that fit me usually are bigger up top. I am also looking for some hip and butt pads to get the more feminine shape. Any suggestions on those?

Maria

Ashley
        Participant
        Registered On: May 25, 2019
        Replies: 174

I’d suggest Dresstech hip pads. They’re expensive and there’s a bit of a learning curve to getting them on and looking right but they are totally worth it in my mind. They come in short and long lengths, the long ones are awesome for adding volume to your thighs, hips, and rear. For me the shape looks really natural and the edges are completely invisible, even under thin leggings!

Jill Sweet
      Participant
      Registered On: November 2, 2020
      Replies: 66

Also looking for a nice pair of insert type forms that are no muss or fuss and don’t feel too rubbery. I am something like a 40 B or C. Perky would be nice..

Kisses

jill

Regine Rich
        Participant
        Registered On: October 9, 2020
        Topics: 11
        Replies: 182

This is the last set I got, Jill, I love them, they come with a bra or you can use your own.

hm,that link didnt work, Amazon .ca, ZMASI 2-in-1 Silicone Breast Inserts Forms Waterdrop Fake Breast Mastectomy Bras Prosthetic Set

stephanie plumb
      Participant
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 97
      Replies: 889

I have several sets of forms some of which are 5 years old and still good.

I have been looking at “pullovers” but decided they are not for me.  I never wear tops that are too high or tight around the neck, so for me the artificial skin – which will never match my skin tone – will be too obvious.  So obvious that I would lose confidence in my ability to be accepted as a woman.

Also I have read in other posts on CDH that they are too warm, make you sweat, are uncomfortable, don’t fit well, can be seen under some clothes, are difficult to put on/take off.    I imagine my wife coming home unexpectedly!!   Quick change? Forget it! It’s quick to pop out forms and sling on a shirt.

Also the better ones are very expensive!  The cheap ones (breast plates) have non stretch plastic straps that look hideous and don’t hold well.  Some are filled with “silk wool” – including more expensive ones – rather than silicon. I have no experience of this filler – it can’t be as realistic as silicon because the weight would be wrong?  Goodbye  jiggle and bounce?

Under sheer clothes I would love to go braless – and a pullover would do this.  But almost as good is a simple mesh unpadded bra and forms.   I have tried stick-ons without much success.  They are fine up to a B cup but don’t stay stuck in larger sizes.

Stephanie P 😞

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Genevïéve
        Participant
        Registered On: July 28, 2020
        Topics: 5
        Replies: 243

Or…. use Hollister medical adhesive spray. It holds extremely well (1200g DD). Love showering with my forms.

The are two disadvantages, for me anyways. One, my skin gets slightly torn when the forms are removed… and two, it’s a tad messy to clean the glue off after use.

Not really ‘deal breakers’… more of a minor inconvenience. Not something I’d want to do every day tho.

Gen… 💋

Regine Rich
          Participant

Gen, maybe you already have, but get the adhesive remover wipes for ostomies, I think hollister has them, but i get a bigger box and cheaper from amazon, sea-Tac I believe, and they work quite well. Im very familiar with the spray you recommend, but not for this application, I will be trying it:-)
          Hugs, Regine

Genevïéve
            Participant

I have the wipes Regine. The adhesive does come off fairly easily, but is a tad messy. At times it gets on to the front side of the form.

Would be best to have one set of forms for use with the adhesive, and to have another set for use while wearing a bra.

Gen… 💋

KHeart
      Participant
      Registered On: October 1, 2020
      Replies: 78

Just ordered my first ever pair yesterday. C cup insertables… Can’t wait for them to arrive!!! 😊😊😊😊

KHeart
        Participant
        Registered On: October 1, 2020
        Replies: 78

lol… I must admit, I really love my breast forms a lot more then I originally thought I would. I love the shape of my body in a lot of my outfits, and some of my dresses just look a lot better now (it’s almost as if the dressmakers had the wearer having breasts in mind when they designed their outfits 😉 )

But seriously, I kinda didn’t realize I would love them this much, as I bought them just to enhance my look, rather then having a urgent desire to do so. But now I’m not sure I would be able to go back to not wearing them when I dress up from now on. I do need to buy some new bras though, and ones that fit better…

…Although another thing that I need to be mindful of now is that I need to choose the sizing of my tops and dresses more carefully in the future… I’ve got a couple that I can’t fit into now… some cute ones included… boooo =P

Brenda Slaop
      Participant
      Registered On: November 13, 2020
      Replies: 3

I love wearing my D cup breast forms, pull on type, so they go around my neck, shoulders and under my arms. The trick is finding a dress to hide the seam. I tried the inserts but they just weren’t cutting it, I wanted better cleavage.

They are a bit too big for my frame and my dress size though. I will be looking for a slightly smaller size soon.

Cheers,

Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Replies: 360

I like showing my girls off in tight sweaters or blouses. I have currently two sets : on a c cup and the second a DD and wear both depending on the outfit of the day. I just love the weight and jiggle I get doing normal things whether at home or out

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Elisa Turner
      Participant
      Registered On: September 29, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 24

I’m about the same, Michelle.  I can fill an A-cup on my own.  But my chest is 39-42 (under and over).  I prefer a C-cup.

I also cannot go out in public.  I’m a frequent underdresser, and I wear cute things when I’m alone in my camper.  Sometimes I wear a pair of women’s jeans out to the store, etc.

But if I had “breasts,” I’d have to shave my beard and have a wig.  Breasts in public would cry out for more authenticity.

🙂

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Bailey
      Participant
      Registered On: July 17, 2020
      Replies: 99

Hi Elisa,,I wear the insert type and find them so comfortable and give me a lovely figure size 40C ,as  I am a closet and underdresser I cant wear them all day ,wish I could ,with the weather turning colder ,I can get out wearing them under a coat . Without the forms I can fill an A cup and nearly a B cup ,so I have a few bras which I can wear all day ,not quite the same as with the forms but at least it is my natural breasts (chest )and I can caress my nipples which I love to do ,swell and go hard .

Michelle  xx

Genevïéve
      Participant

I’m on my second set of silicone forms. One breast in the first set tore at the areola. Kinda my fault tho as one of my finger nails caught the outter skin and tore it. May have torn with use… really don’t know.

I’m sure silicone breast forms are designed to tear with use… putting more money in the manufacturers pocket. ‘Planned Obsolescence’.

Gen… 💋

Regine Rich
      Participant

I have a breast plate, that I love, and have ordered a second one with smaller bust, Now, I havent had it long, and the longest I have worn it is 3 hrs, but it was easy to put on, and though too large a bust,, looks and feels great.
      I went with the plate because I have a lot of chest hair, which I cant remove/shave at this time.
      Hope this helps
      Hugs, Regine

Regine Rich
        Participant

Im updating my reply, as I have now shaved my body except for the beard. The forms are much nicer to wear than the plates, as I can now stay dressed for hours, the plates do get uncomfortable.
        I have got several sizes of forms, to determine what is best for me, and just love what I have. I havent tried without a bra yet, but that is coming, lol
        Hugs, Regine

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant
      Registered On: November 10, 2019
      Replies: 675

Things have evolved over the years. I’m on my 4th set, I believe. Eventually all of the gel type with a sealing skin punctured from use and leaked. You can patch them with silicone sealant or Band-Aids, but they will continue to spring leaks. Many of them you can’t sleep in because they may burst. My current set is from SuperGel Products. They are all silicone with no skin, so there is nothing to burst. I sleep in them all the time. I’ve had them over 3 years and I expect that they will be good for many more years. The only downside is that they are a bit firmer than the gel type…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.