Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Steph
      Lady

I want to go for a bra fitting, and want to be fitted with my forms on. However, I don’t want to walk around the entire mall with them on, since I’ll be in male mode. Can I just bring breastforms with me in a bag to somewhere like Victoria’s Secret and ask them to do a bra fitting with me in them? Is that putting them in too awkward of a situation?

When I went to a local lingerie boutique I carried mine in a shopping bag. After walking around the small shop I mustered up the courage and told the SA that I had been having trouble finding a bra that fit and could use some help. I also mentioned that I had brought my forms. That’s all it took. She measured me took my forms, put me in a dressing room and came back a short while later with a selection of bras and my forms. No big deal at all!

Steph
        Lady

Great, thank you!! Do they measure you in private or in the store? I assume private, as you’d need your shirt off. Maybe they do it with the shirt though? Definitely seems like that’s wrong, but wanted to make sure I know what to expect!

This was a very small boutique and we stepped off to the side out of view of the windows and she measured me with my shirt on. Not a big deal at all. They seemed to enjoy helping me and I have been back many other times.

Steph
      Lady

I have a few bras, but they don’t seem exactly right. I want to make sure they’re the correct size. I figure why not make sure? I’ll be out of town anyway, so seems like a good time to verify.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?