Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Looking if there is a bridge player here. Skill level no matter just to have fun together.

Best Regards Masen

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Sorry I can’t help you out, never got into learning Bridge, but welcome to this group of lovely ladies. I cannot imagine a more accepting place to be than here.

Explore, read the stories, and get to know us!

Amy

Welcome to CDH Mason.

Alice

Hi Masen, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Your introduction post is a first for me. First time I have encountered someone who joined this site looking for a bridge player. Sorry Luv I am strictly a a poker or canasta girl. But if you can’t find a bridge player, you might want to stay around just to interact with some of our wonderful members. Good luck in finding what you want, but I do recommend you take advantage of all the benefits of being a member here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Welcome

Welcome Masen!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Masen

welcome. Explore this wonderful place and when ready meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends and maybe a few who know bridge . Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?