Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Where is the best place to purchase a camisole? Preferably one with a built in bra.

I just bought a nice pink flowery camisole at Xdress.com. They’ve got a nice selection plus lots of other stuff, e.g. panties, slips, stockings, bras. I also have a white stretch camisole I bought on Amazon. Neither of the camisoles I bought have built-in bras but I’m sure you can find them. Good luck.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Try Her Room… They have an extensive range of all types of lingerie and have a special section devoted to “lingerie for men”. They even looked after me very well with some purchases and I’m “all the way down in Australia”

Caty

C

Annaleigh,

Have you looked at long-line bras and Basques? I think you’ll find more on then on sale and not all of them are designed to support a walrus.

S

Anonymous

The problem is I look like a walrus

You could also try Walmart, not sure about built in bras, I have 4 camis from Walmart and love them in the warmer months, sometimes wearing them in winter as underwear. I like cami-bras too.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=plus%20size%20camisoles%20for%20woman&cat_id=5438&typeahead=plus%20size%20camisole

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?