Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

I am a Lady member and have an allowance of only 5 public photos. I would like to add a couple of more recent photos, can I delete some of my old photos to make room for some new ones?
      I have noticed that some other Lady members do have many more than 5 public photos, I am wondering how this happens?
      Many thanks,
      Alison

Hi Alison, I think that I managed to slip one extra past them before my allowance of five ran out. I never gave a thought about replacing old ones for new ones so I became a Duchess with an allowance of 1,000.

I also should also get an allowace of another 1,000 of private pictures, I say “should” because I only manged two, one of which disappeared straight away?

I know that this doesn’t help but judging from your list of replies i don’t think anyone else can either.

Sally

PS. Have a look at membership options, maybe Baroness??

Hi Sally. Thank you for answering my question. I have a feeling that the system for deleting then adding public photos is something that no one else has tried to use.
        I have made a blog page that shows a selection of photos of me Alison Elliott, there was already someone else who has a blog page with the account name Alison Elliott so I opened an account with my full name Alison Chloe Elliott. I am pleased to say that there are five sections to my blog page.
        1. Alison Elliott – with me wearing a selection of my favourite CD clothes and footwear.
        2. Alison’s wardrobe – photos of what you will find in my wardrobe along with much more.
        3. Pride – Alison at the Croydon Pridefest event 2019.
        4. 1990 Dress down day at the office for charity.
        5. Parties for the elderly 1993 – 2005.
        I enjoy every moment of being Alison.
        On August 16th, it will be our 50th, Golden Wedding Anniversary and Wendy and I are going to London and staying in a top hotel for a long weekend, also seeing the Abba Stage Musical, Mamma Mia, this will be our third time of seeing this show, all those songs and costumes are just up our street !
        Please have a look at my new blog page, I would love any comments.
        https://alisonchloeelliott.blogspot.com/
        I have a dream,
        hugs and hugs xx
        Alison Chloe Elliott

Alison, you can’t be all bad if you like Abba, have a good summer in the city….Sally x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?