Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,
      It has been a while since I have posted in this forum. I regularly check in on the Introductions and New Members Forums and welcome new members, especially from Australia.
      Only just realised that I will be celebrating three years on CDH this weekend! I was on CDH a couple of times and left each time as part of my past purges. However, I signed on for good in May 2020 and, three years, I’m still here!
      It has been a most remarkable journey. I have met some absolutely wonderful people here the last three years. It’s been a pleasure to know you all. I certainly plan to stay on CDH for years to come.
      If you want to find out more about me, look for the post “The Stephanie Roberts Story” in the Personal Crossdressing Stories forum. I posted that back in October 2020.
      Thanks very much CDH for a fantastic three years.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Happy birthday, Stephanie !

eM xxx

Happy Anniversary, hope you have many more.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Happy anniversary Stephanie and many more to come ❤️

Congratulations on your 3 year anniversary Stephanie and remember, no more purges!!!

Happy third anniversary Stephanie!  Wishing you many more.

Alice

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Congrats girl.

Hi Stephanie from another Stephanie  so happy for you girlfriend on your 3rd birthday here big hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

J J
      Lady

It is a nice feeling when you come to the realization that this is just who you are and you accept it. Life becomes so much easier and enjoyable when you just go with the fact you like to dress, and there is nothing wrong with that. Being a regular member helps to define that while also helping others learn this lesson as well. Thanks for your three years.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?