Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

With more brick and mortar stores closing , we find ourselves doing more online shopping these days. I am sure you have been reading news stories on the news about stores closing nation wide. Some of you shop at stores while some of you do your shopping online. I myself like to shop online because I feel more secure than shopping at a store. If I was shopping at a store, one of the store sales staff member might say “Are you buying this item for a friend?” or  ” Would you like to try this item on and see how it looks on you?”. You may be in an awkward situation. Make sure that there are no women in the changing rooms when you are trying on clothes because the manager the want to see a panty raid occur in the store.  Always ask the sales person before you go into the changing rooms. I wanted to shop for women’s clothes in stores, but I didn’t have the urge to do it.

Anonymous

I have only recently started trying stuff on in the shops. Yes, it’s embarassing, but so far I have had no problems or rude remarks. If the shop has a mens section, I will take my girl clothes there to try them on. I always present as male when shopping. A lot of stores have gender neutral changing rooms.  Just walk up to the attendant and ask to to try the clothes on.  I’m finding it easier each time.

If I do get funny looks or questions, if the attendant is male, I say “Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it” 🙂

As for where I shop, I prefer stores as you can see and feel the item. I’ve bought a few things online lately and have been dissappointed by what came through the post. Luckilly, my wife had all three unwanted items off me the last time 🙂

Donna

[quote quote=76239]I have only recently started trying stuff on in the shops. Yes, it’s embarassing, but so far I have had no problems or rude remarks. If the shop has a mens section, I will take my girl clothes there to try them on. I always present as male when shopping. A lot of stores have gender neutral changing rooms. Just walk up to the attendant and ask to to try the clothes on. I’m finding it easier each time. If I do get funny looks or questions, if the attendant is male, I say “Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it” 🙂 As for where I shop, I prefer stores as you can see and feel the item. I’ve bought a few things online lately and have been dissappointed by what came through the post. Luckilly, my wife had all three unwanted items off me the last time 🙂 Donna [/quote]
      Don’t knock until you’ve tried it. Awesome.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?