• This topic has 17 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi lovely ladies… here’s a bit of fun….imagine you are dressed to kill in your favourite outfit…you can go anywhere with any person of your choice until midnight!!!…..who would you go with and where!!!!

Anonymous

Marlene Dietrich , to a supper club , then we follow our noses 🌹🌹

i would love to go dancing at a formal ball with a mature Latino gentleman who really know how to dance and then a romantic walk by the water before midnight and see what happened!

suzette

Anonymous

There are a number of gals here that I would love to spend an evening with. I would love to go to a dark bar with candles on the tables. Sit and sip wine, talk and laugh, maybe even a little healing cry or two. If she was up to it, I would love a slow dance and long warm hug. I need that feminine connection. At midnight, I would cry because it would be over!

🌹Kay

Anonymous

Oh Kay….how romantic…grace x

Hi Grace nice to meet you i wasent sure of my answer till i looked at Miss Kay Andersons  and ditto that would be the ultimate  fun till it ended and the crying would start because it was over . But as to who it would be to go with  i would have to rent a whole building and start with my wife as if not for her Stephanie would still be in the closet she dosent go out anywhere but is aloud to be out in the house any time she wants. Then to win the lotto and have every one here at CDH and wifes and girlfriends or SOs  all are invited as to hard to only pick 1 or a few everyone comes paid adventure even if it took all winnings from lotto at one shot it would be worth the money to have a really big girls night out love you all and super glad i found you all my heart is been so full of love since i joined  unless you throw me out im here for the long haul  sorry need to go and cry for a bit

Love you all thanks for being here

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Wonderful!!!…x

Young Clark Gabel, to the picnic at Tara. Me in a green hoop dress, dance slippers, jewels. Only instead of throwing china at him, I throw myself!

I would so much wish to see my first love again, even for just a few hours.  Vincent has passed several years ago I finally found out.  I would want for him to see what has happened to the young girl he helped out of her shell, to eventually become the woman she so desperately wanted to be.  Vince was my first love, took me on my first shopping spree for clothing that actually fit and was coordinated, shared my first real passionate kiss with, and the first man to dance and hold me as a lover, and became my first lover.

Midnight would approach way too fast I am afraid, and he would suddenly be gone as he was so long ago.  But it would definitely be magical.

PaulaF

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Grace, interesting, and so many possibilities for a poor Libra who can never make up her mind!

I like a previous poster’s suggestion, I would love to take my wife to a wonderful ball, who is still with me by the way. She is wonderful and supportive of my feminine side.

For someone no longer with us on this earth, Greta Garbo would be a very interesting person to have such a date with. Aloof at times, but beautiful, elegant, and considered bisexual, or more.

I could imagine a close romantic dance or two with her and then snuggling in a dark corner of a booth with a bottle of good champagne then perhaps a walk outside arm in arm to “get some air” before the witching hour strikes.

Amy

Anonymous

Girls, girls girls….some lovely and some very poignant answers…..thank you for sharing…..and my night????….a night of dancing and champagne cocktails with my favourite singer…ever!!!….the legendary…❤️Dusty Springfield❤️….at Peter Stringfellows of course!!!….so come on ladies, keep these coming…Grace xx

Paula –

Fabulous and so moving.  It is amazing that you had this Man in your life and that he continues to be a part of you even now.  You really touched my heart and made this all so real.

suzette

sorry originally posted in the wrong place – i am new here 🙂

Paula –

Fabulous and so moving.  It is amazing that you had this Man in your life and that he continues to be a part of you even now.  You really touched my heart and made this all so real.

hugs,

suzette

Amy Myers
      Baroness

That sounds like a wonderful night Grace, I too am a fan of Dusty Springfield.

Amy

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Grace

We used to visit Stringfellows regularly in the past – and danced with Adam Ant, Peter Burns, Tiny Tim and Kenny Everett … those were the days! We were part of the in-crowd and did the rounds of Heaven, Hippodrome, stallions and all the london night clubs of the day !

As to who I would love to have a night out with  – Annie Lenox for a meal and then on to a venue of her choice. I love her intellect and feel she would be a great person to talk to about a whole range of subjects,

hugs

Dawn x

Anonymous

Thanks Dawn….it seems my fantasy was your reality….oooooh lucky you!!!, I bet Kenny Everett was bonkers….huggs.  Grace x

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Kenny was lovely and in the best possible taste  !

Dawn x

Anonymous

His Cupid Stunt still has me giggling….xx.    Grace

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?