• This topic has 21 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been doing a lot of soul searching lately, and i’m super close to telling my SO. Just waiting for the right alone time. And Damn I want breasts so bad!!!

I’m taking baby steps with my wife. She knows about panties and she bought my first bra. She has reluctantly taken some great lingerie photos of me. I haven’t worn a dress or skirt in front of her, but she says “get over yourself, they’re just clothes”. I guess I’m more scared than she is. Anyway, I ordered a wig and breast forms. I don’t know when I’ll tell her or show her, but once again I’m the scared one. She will probably just say, “good, now you fill out those bra cups and look less like a man”. I’m still afraid I’ll scare her if one day I get completely dressed up and present myself to her. More to follow.
      Good luck with your SO. I hope she is understanding.

Anonymous

Really got my fingers crossed for you hun, want you to be one of the positive stories! Keep focused, boobs are great, but you do need to kill the secrecy, it only eats away at you. But listen to what your SO is saying, you have known this side of you for much longer. Reassurance will help, but as I am still going through the communication phase, I cannot offer too much assistance. Good luck hun 🖤🖤

Anonymous

Good luck for when the time comes and dont forget you have all of us here also beast forms add a hole new level to dressing you will not be disappointed layla x

Paula M
      Lady

Good luck. It’s a very scary step, but I think a necessary one. My partner was very accepting when I told her, but I know not every ones is so Ill be keeping everything crossed for you.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula M.

I was not so brave. My SO caught me fully dressed all decked out. She was very supportive and relieved. She had found a few of my things and was worried I was having a affair. It has changed everything for me. Her support and the changes it allowed has added a bit of spice between us. She said I am her man and her best girlfriend. That being said my first wife would have hung me out to dry and exposed me to everyone. You should have a feeling how your SO will react? I hope you have the courage to do what I couldn’t. She was only upset that I was afraid to confide in her. Not really giving you advice but sharing my experience. This site and you ladies have given me loads of confidence.

Anonymous

Jasmine:  you are one brave lady!  I will tell my wife one day – but I really don’t have the guts to do it yet and I’m so envious of you for being so brave.  Please believe that all the girls here on CDH are rooting for you; please let us know how it all went.  Power to you, sister!  Loads of hugs:  Inga.

As others at CDH have said ease into it and go slow. What worked for me was to tell her about the panties and let her know we would in advance if there were to be more fem clothes and forms or wigs etc. Turned out she was not comfy seeing me in anything but panties but would give me alone time to put on anything else. She also did not want anything besides panties while we had kids in the house but she was not upset when one of our girls came into the room while I was pulling up my pants and said I must have gotten my underwear from the wrong drawer.😊

Anonymous

I too am close to talking with my wife 🌼

she approached me the other day and nervously told me she had been wanting a tatoo.. she thought I would be upset about that..🍀 but I told her I fully support her in her desire for a tattoo and even if she wanted to cover herself in tattoos I would be fully supportive! As a matter of fact I said we would both go and get a tattoo together! 🌺🦋

I was able to use that as a springboard to discuss other “ taboo” issues, like men wearing women’s clothes.. and that the world should accept people as they are.. she was in full agreement 😃🦋

so I will continue the discussion with her and eventually lead into my lifelong  desire and love for crossdressing..

🎀🌼🦋

My SO also wants a tatoo..great idea to use that as a springboard

Wonderful Jasmine, Im so very happy for you
      If you have read ANY of my many responses on this subject, you are aware of my position on “the talk”, so I won’t repeat myself yet again, for fear of becoming boring, lol
      However, for each of us the talk is different, the responses while similar, have different degrees of depth for each, the acceptance or denial vary, indeed, even our own input and temperament vary widely.
      The only way to know, is to proceed, and I wish you all the luck in the world.
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

I know its scary, but i think its the right thing to do. Be patient. It has taken my wife years to get used to the idea, but i think that the honesty makes the relationship better. Just remember that relationships are about both people. You want space to dress, but she may need space to come to terms with it.

Velma
      Lady

[postquote quote=475456]
      This is true.  I told my wife about it,  she said that she is fine with me dressing as long as she doesn’t know about it.  Kinda hard to wear a bra, stockings and panties without her knowing if she comes in while you are getting dressed.

What would you do if she screams and locks herself in the bathroom?

Seriously, what is your next move?

you are all right.  And to  be honest, it’s society that says, “oh these are girl’s clothes and these are boy’s clothes”.  Clothes are clothes.  What if you could only afford a dress from the Thrift shop??

As long as the dress fits😊

Anonymous

Hi Jasmine,

I do hope you will “take the plunge” and tell your SO soon. If you stay in this relationship, you will probably be caught, eventually, and women often this lack of trust more personally than their objection (if any) to the Dressing itself. And a favorable response will open up a whole new world for you, in ability to express yourself.
      Hugs,
      Bettylou

Hi jasmine!!
      I’m not a seasoned vet at this by any means…but I do know one thing, as hard as it might be in any circumstance. Honesty is the best policy by far and it will purge you of whatever you are holding inside. Speaking from experience, lies pile up, even with the best and most noble intentions ( like self preservation). Prepare yourself from the worst and you may be pleasantly surprised. Bieng able to have my partner know and understand me a little more clearly has completely changed my outlook on life. Bieng able to explore together is a rare reward but worth the effort. We all deserve to be loved unapologetically. Much love and respect.
      Melina 💖💗❤️🦚

I agree that honesty is the best policy (although the oof joke is that insanity is the better defense). In my own limited experience your so is appreciative of hearing the truth early on. After I had the talk with my ex before we got married she was happy to be told rather than discovering it and I also told her it could just be panties if she was not comfortable with more. I let her decide how it would proceed if at all beyond lingerie

Anonymous

came out to my wife this week. Had no clue how she would react.  She was so cool and may be into helping and participating.  Best thing to do no more hiding and so exciting to be out in the open at home.

My ex did. She once said to me that she came to understand how hard it had been to raise the panty wearing especially as I told her early on about that. The nighties were a later conversation

Sorry for the late reply.  She somehow thought I would know she would accept me no matter what. I can assure you I didn’t. I was terrified.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?