Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies

For those of us lucky enough to have the opportunity to be out and about as our best selves during our daily routines we have to make choices that suit the task. Sometimes we do better than others.

Its starting to get chillier out there. I’m involved in the residential construction trades and I’ve always (pre CD) had a problem with the breeze entering at the midriff while bending and reaching above my head at work. I decided to give wearing some of my bodysuits a try in an effort to correct this, it seemed to be working wonderful…until my morning coffee decided it was time to leave. Here are some things that need to be considered, a) not all the jobsites have favourable (if any) facilities, I’m often the person thats there to install just those services. There might be a porta-potty but sometimes its just a tree or corner to duck into b) some bodysuits have closures at the gussett to make fully undressing unnecessary, some DO NOT lol. c) ladies skinny jeans have very small zippers!, so even on a good day with just simple panties on fishing around in there to get the spout oriented can be tough.

So not one of my better choices for that day, needs more thought put into which type of bodysuit I’m wearing and which jobsite I’ll be at.

Todays agenda included materials acquisition (fancy terminology eh!) and I was in a playful mood so wore leggings and a short plaid skirt, low cut bodysuit with a lace top cami and my larger forms. I went into Home Depot for a few items and although I probably didn’t need it searched out an associate, I ended up getting the attention of two, a male and a female. They couldn’t seem to do enough for me and I ended up getting a couple of unlisted deals.

That was a good choice, I’ve had enjoyable feme visits there before but this was the best service ever.

Make the most of life girls, and remember to have fun, (safely)

Olivia

Planning is Everything!

Liv,

as a fellow construction worker who frequently has to use the porta-potty in the cold weather I have to say you are right….. getting the spout oriented can be tough!

Hugs

Autumn

…….I have been thinking……

……dangerous, i know……

get a decent length zipper from a sewing supply store, put on bodysuit, “carefully” pin zipper in the appropriate area with as many pins as needed to hold zipper in places where fabric is stretched…. “carefully” remove body suit, sew zipper onto body suit, cut bodysuit fabric behind zipper……

???

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?