Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This is kind of a long post bit I thought it might be interesting.  It took about two weeks but I received another call from my ex-wife asking if we could get together again.  She was very pleasant and considering our last meeting (as described in “Coffee with the Ex-wife”) I was less apprehensive and agreed to meet down by the beach at a restaurant on the pier.  I decided I would go the full monty and be as pretty as I could be.  I wore a skirt and matching top with full makeup, jewelry, strappy sandals and even got a mani-pedi.  This time she had arrived before me and we made eye contact almost immediately after I walked into the bar area.  She seemed to force a smile and gave me a quick hug.  She joked that I was aging better than she was and really made a “pretty woman”.  Over drinks we made some small talk and she asked more about my life as Gina.  She said it was weird hearing me talk with a feminine voice and asked if I ever went out and about as a man anymore.  She was surprised to hear the only time I wear male clothes was when I flew, and was even more surprised when I showed her my driver’s license with my picture with long hair and make up.  She was also surprised I worked for an employer that was fully aware of my gender and that I was so successful in my new life as Gina.  It got a little uncomfortable when she asked a lot of questions regarding my experience dating men and asked me if I have always been gay.  I was very honest to her about my being bi-sexual since my teen years which seemed to make her somewhat uncomfortable.  She asked me if I had ever been intimate with a man while we were married and I assured her I had not been unfaithful to her with a man or woman from the time we were dating until our marriage ended.  She changed the subject and we spent another few hours together reminiscing about our past experiences and the people we knew and what they were doing.  It was as if we were old friends just catching up.  She was really surprised when I got up and went to the ladies room.   She asked me if I had ever had any problems doing that and I told her I try to avoid it but sometimes nature calls and it is necessary.  I assured her I do my business and get out without being creepy.  When our evening was over she again gave me a hug and light kiss on the cheek.  The mood was lighter this time and she seemed to be more relaxed.  She asked if we could meet again and I agreed to let her decide when and where would be most comfortable for her.  We parted ways with no expectations expressed or implied.  I must admit I am curious where this is going but I will let it take its course and see where it leads.  At least the anger, hatred, and bitterness seems to have evaporated for now.  We’ll see.

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!

Lady Veronica

I’m glad she seems to be going through her own sort of healing process, which I’m guessing is good for you as well.  I do find this story quite intriguing.  Kind of like anticipating the next episode of an ongoing telenovella.  I hope you don’t take that the wrong way, I simply mean it is an interesting dynamic that seems to be unfolding.

I’m very happy for you ! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

I’m am so happy for you . It seams things are somewhat warming up and hopefully it   just gets better. Best on your journey ahead🌹.

Penny
      Lady

Gina, your story gives me hope. It may be too early to say this, but it seems to me that your ex and yourself seem to be heading for some sort of reconciliation or at least a certain mutual respect for each other. I hope that I can reach that level with my wife someday as Penny.

Krisy
      Lady

It sounds like she is testing herself, seeing if she can come to terms with the changes you have made in becoming the person you are. I think all you can do is continue to be patient with little expectation of it going any further than where you are at each meeting. She obviously misses you. You seem to be handling it wonderfully, do you know how you would feel if she wanted to take it to the next level?

Krisy xx

I really don’t know what I feel about all of this.  I am trying not to expect anything.  If she could just let go of all the bitterness that came up that alone would be enough.  To be honest, although I don’t hold any animosity toward her anymore, I don’t know what part if any I even want her to play in my life at this moment.  I guess I just have to see how all of it evolves.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?