Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Like so many, my appreciation for all things feminine started at an early age.  While my mind and heart were into it, I kept my feminine desires to myself.  Have been married over 40 years and still dearly in love with my wife.   Had bought some things while on road trips in the early 90’s, but got more involved at the turn of the century.  The need for discretion and my physical size have brought me to a few web facing stores as my place to find clothes.  I don’t always need to be dressed up to feel feminine but it sure helps.  My wife knows but does not support it although she has gone along with my letting my hair grow out so long as I keep it pulled back in a pony tail.  And she still loves me which I don’t want to ruin.  I have seen a counselor who after some discussion concurred that I am probably mtf TG.  As old as I am (68), I have grown very patient as to any next steps.  I have multiple styles of clothes but my favorite is the summer maxi.  My goal in joining CDH is a new place to listen to others like me and to have a place where I can ask questions as I put them together.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rachael Marie

Hi Rachael Marie,

Welcome to Cdh. You will find lots of like minded people here who want to help you. I have also been married 40 plus years to a  lovely lady Who knows of my Desires and helps me Shop for something once and awhile. But does not want to see me and I am ok with that. She does not mind me going out to places Dressed if I want to. But of course always wants me to make sure I feel safe. Yes this seems to start when we are young for most of us. 10yrs old my self. Waxing and Waning over the years. But seems come back stronger than ever when we age. As I said lots of help to found here.

Amanda

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH, Amanda!  Glad you have an accepting wife.  Please take you time getting to know the site.  There’s lots of info to be found everywhere especially in Forums and Groups sections.  The Articles section had been very inspirational to all including commentary from our founder Venessa.  Then there is chat for live connection with others from CD to TG to TS.  All areas are moderated to make this safe site.  If you have any questions or troubles, don’t hesitate to reach out to an Ambassador (moderator).  I know you’ll find CDH to be a great resource!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?