• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I been dressing along time. And wife knows i dress but now i wanna dress and we go shopping together. I feel relieved to tell her.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie  wonderful having you here with us. With your wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Stephanie, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. It is wonderful that you opened up to your wife. A word of caution – don’t be upset with her if she is not enthusiastic about some of the ideas you have about expanding your crossdressing journey like going shopping with her dressed en femme. Most significant others have a limit to their acceptance of a loved one’s dressing. If yours is not responding favorably to one of your crossdressing ideas then be thankful for what you have and carry on if you don’t want to jeopardize your relationship! Just because she says no now doesn’t mean she won’t ever change her mind. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie.I have been out to my wife for some years now.We go shopping together too.It is so great that your other half is supportive too.It seems that there are quite a few on this site with supportive S.O.s.They are worth their weight in gold.I am sure that they are worth weight in gold.

I guess I came out to my wife after she replaced all my male clothing with female clothing and in January 1995 she informed me that I was now a woman.

Well done, Steph. It’s a big step coming out to your wife. I know as I came out to mine on Monday. Take things slowly, let her come to terms with it. It was a lot for her take on board. Good luck going forward.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Stephanie, glad you found CDH. Welcome.

Welcome Stephanie!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Stephanie! Coming out to a SO is a huge step. Well done you for taking it. Now, take things slowly so as not to overwhelm her with new stuff. She will have lots of questions, some you will be able to answer and perhaps some you won’t. Feel free to ask questions here. Someone will have an answer for sure.

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

I told my wife about Bettylou just over a year ago; but  although she’s supportive, it’s only in the last couple of months that she has been willing to go out to lunch or go shopping with me.  You may need to wait a bit, but it’s worth the wait to enjoy that Girls’ Day Out when it happens.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?