• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Have any ladies ever encounter one of these convertable bras where the one of the removable straps was made incorrectly? Or any other stories of funny manufacturing oops in clothes you have purchased

I just bought a 6-way convertable bra from Walmart and one of the bra strap hook was made incorrectly. The strap was sewen on the hook part, not the closed loop. The rest of the hooks are done right though. Guessing the hook was in backwards during that part of manufacture.

Anonymous

I try to buy brands I’m familiar with, so far, no oopsies with bras. That’s one mistake easily repaired though. I’ve never been comfortable in a strapless bra, nor can I think of six ways to configure bra straps. The conventional two strap, over the shoulder boulder holder works just fine for this lady.

Although rare, clothing mislabeled happens now and then. A size 16? Not sure if I could get that past my thighs!

I’ve never seen an extender for a long line bra. Since they hook in front, an extender would make your boobs too far apart.

There are long line bras that hook in the back. I own a few…

Anonymous

I don’t doubt you, DeeAnn, but how to hook it up without a partner?

Ang
      Baroness

Convertible bras and strapless are the bane of bra life…. I have never met one that didn’t leave me red and irritated around it. AND let me tell you I have been bone thin and more than pleasingly plump in my life. No matter my size it has not been easy. I prefer tape in a strapless to the stress of figuring out a new bra.

Clothes can be funny and frustrating. I think you will discover in women’s clothes that a size 8 means different things depending on the designer. That is the one thing I have been jealous of men’s clothes in…their sizing seems to stay true.

Anonymous

Dear Ang,

If bras are irritating your skin, perhaps you are having a reaction to the material. Or you’re wearing them much too tight.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?