Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      DeLora
      Lady

A few months ago I purchased an underbust corset. I have worn it a few times and I love the way it alters my figure from my usual boxy male form to an hourglass figure.

The only problem I have is that I get a bit of a muffin top, sort of like I have boobs. I guess in these circles that is not necessarily considered a problem, but I would like to be able to underdress with this corset. I was underdressed yesterday and my wife clocked me at the breakfast table! She didn’t say anything, but later when I was loading the dishwasher she came over and rubed my back, confirming what she suspected.

Anyway, I am looking for advice with regards to the muffins top issue.
      Am I wearing it too high, too low or am I just too fat!?

Anonymous

Hi DeLora i wouldn’t know if you was wearing it to tightly as i don’t have a corset, i would love to have an underbust corset myself to give me a more define feminine body shape, i hope you didn’t get in to much trouble with your wife when she found out what you were wearing xxxxx

I think a lot of ladies here use Spanks. I do know the En Femme website here has body shaping items to help out too!

-SR-

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have the same issue. I love the way it pulls my midsection in, but it can give me muffin tops, though I do love the shape it gives me. For me, I need the shape as well as the clothes to feel properly feminine.

I have a few different ones, and I have another on order from en femme. It’s longer, and looks like it will come to the bottom of my bra and has shoulder straps as well.

There are those types that go on like panties and up to your boobs, or that go over your boobs. There are many different types, and Spanx is one well known brand. The problem with these long ones, is if you need to go to the washroom, it takes a lot of undressing! Those I haven’t tried out, yet!

Amy

Ashley
      Lady

I have the same problem with underbust corsets. So I decided to try a vest style one:

https://www.amazon.com/Charmian-Underbust-Training-Cincher-Vest-Black/dp/B014T7G1Q6/ref=sr_1_3?crid=39FSMXM05PFKD&dchild=1&keywords=charmian+corset&qid=1585820535&sprefix=charmian+%2Caps%2C219&sr=8-3

Its much better! Not only is muffin top much less of a problem, but it pushes you out right where you want it to. The only drawback I can see is comfort – mine is a bit small and digs into my shoulders after wearing it for too long. It has three lines of hooks and its pretty much only wearable for me with the loosest one. Love what it does for my figure though!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?