- April 6, 2019 at 2:42 am #166236
Mikki MonroeParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 171Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Something that has been lingering in the back of my mind……..for all of you ladies who go out, and mingle with other Cd’rs, or just alone…………wife or SO at home, and while engaged in your outside event or activity, could YOU kiss and perhaps touch a man who found you incredibly attractive, or another CD that matched your style with appearance, makeup, and temperament? Could your inner fem self hold back from the temptation ?? Do you never indulge in this fantasy ? I’ve always tried to be very alluring and would some day try to do a pageant or a CD thing, and I just wonder, if someone found me so attractive and I felt the energy and that tingly feeling, could I actually find myself kissing or holding another of my kind………or a man ?? Bad question ??? For me, I find it hard to see CD’rs who are out, and not realizing that there will be some who find you attractive enough to be gentle, soft and willing to kiss and how would you react if you did ?? I, like you, see photos, even here, that the CD shows great feminine appearance, almost to the point of being a very hot sexy women…………….I’d like to know who could resist the chance to be found attractive to that creature and NOT want to at least kiss ‘her’, if she felt the same way towards you ?? Is a slow lingering kiss that leads to nothing more (at the moment) be considered cheating on your SO, or wife, or other, back at home ????
Total of 25 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 20, 2019 at 9:23 pm #170242Candice FoxxParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 10Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
Such an interesting question with so many wonderful responses so far. To answer I feel I must give a little very recent history. While I was trying to figure out how I felt about myself, before I fully realized Candice and I were the same, I thought I was gay. I told my wife I thought I was and she was okay with that. At the time I thought it was a bit odd for her to be cool with that but I realized she was just being supportive and knew I wouldn’t seek out another while I was with her. More soul searching and remembering things from my past and I realized that I wasn’t gay, I LOVE women, but I was a crossdresser. I thought this revelation would make my wife happy. Shouldn’t she be? After all I’m not attracted to men at all. Well, as it turns out, coming out to my wife as a crossdresser has ended my 22 year marriage. The bright side of that is that yes, I can explore my sexuality totally. If a man thought I was good looking enough and we have that connection, then yup I’m all in. If another crossdresser thought the same, also, all in. Hell if a woman loved my dress and make up (one day), then I’m all in. I know this is a long and round about answer but I guess I had to get this all out.
- April 21, 2019 at 2:01 am #170284Mikki MonroeParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 171Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Your story will make others perhaps ‘think over’ their situation, thank you for writing….each of us with a partner must weigh our actions with them foremost in our minds……..for the good and for what seems to be bad…….I am surprised this behavior was the sole reason for separation, but maybe you can become more of a total person without the anguish. I hope so.
- April 19, 2019 at 1:07 pm #169817anne-marieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 134Has thanked: 215 timesBeen thanked: 104 times
I could easily kiss – even french kiss – another man but only when I’m in my femme state of mind. Otherwise it would be abhorrent.
Its so bizzare really. One of my fantasies if I ever do transition is to have a full sexual experience and relationship with a man, to be and be treated as his woman. To become wife and mother (adoption) would be a dream.
In male mode however even the thought of me having a same sex experience is totally abhorrent. Its all really rather strange.
- April 18, 2019 at 1:46 am #169383Cassandra MurphyParticipantRegistered On: April 9, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
An update on my previous reply…
Just did, a few days ago, for the very first time. Another cd. Loved it. Want more soon, preferably with her.
Am I now in a “relationship” with a SO? Not sure, but for now I’m assuming that I’m taken and if I kiss someone else, it will be platonic.
- April 17, 2019 at 7:56 pm #169305Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 133Has thanked: 145 timesBeen thanked: 157 times
After my initial response to this topic, a situation came to mind where I might, just might, intimately kiss “another CD.” What if the “other CD” was a FtM CD? And you knew she was a FtM CD? Dressed nicely, looking maybe a bit like Julie Andrews in the movie “Victor/Victoria,” I think I might just. But maybe not if “he” wore a mustache or beard – yecch, couldn’t handle that. That aside, I would do it in drab, I would do it en femme, and I might even leave my closet for a social evening, with her dressed “en homme” and me en femme. Might be an interesting experience.
- April 18, 2019 at 1:46 am #169384ParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 171Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Not weird………………imaginative and I can see the excitement building !!! Fantasy creation is a very normal and healthy thing to do and they harm no one………..then, maybe, someday, live the dream………..if you are not already.
- April 17, 2019 at 7:09 pm #169296Leslies Ann Gray GirlParticipantRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
Yes i would kiss em , or her . I live alone and am ready to have someone in my life . A really nice guy or a sweet trans lady , as long as i am attracted to this person is all it would have to be. I haven’t been in a relationship in many years and if i meet someone i click with i’am not going to let them get away. A kiss is the least they will get , i want love and i like the thought of being very submissive and fem to and with this person . I’am not going to let love pass me by if i can help it. I vote kiss , Leslie
- April 17, 2019 at 1:12 pm #169236BarbaraParticipantRegistered On: December 4, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 71Has thanked: 211 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
Welllllll, since I’m currently in a relationship the short answer is no. I would not cheat on her and I consider a kiss cheating.
Along time ago (even before Star Wars) I was a wild thing. I was a bi-sexual.(I guess I still am but haven’t had sex with a man in decades) I would have sex with an attractive person if the connection was there. Their gender didn’t matter and there was a couple of cross dressers in the mix. I had a blast just letting go and discovering new things in life.
I see pics on here and there are definitely a few members that I find attractive and would love to spend time with! If any of them walked by me in a bar they would cause me to turn and watch them go by, but only if I was single.
- April 17, 2019 at 11:44 am #169225
- April 17, 2019 at 11:29 am #169215Valorie BairdParticipantRegistered On: January 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 18Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
With V, it is all about balance. For her to spill over her boundary would be unacceptable. She has a room where she gets to come out but she is not allowed to dictate my life. There is no justification in my mind that would make this remotely acceptable to someone married, unless there is already an understanding among the partners. But, please do not be fooled, ladies. Regardless of what you feel when en femme, if you are married and doing things in secret, it is 100% cheating. You can’t asterisk an act by saying, “well I was en femme when it happened, sweetie. They didn’t kiss your husband; they kissed the woman.” In many ways it’s no different than being drunk and using it as an excuse. What we do in the privacy of our own homes while dressed is different than finding company in someone else.
If you can justify this, it is probably time you start evaluating whether or not you still want to be married to your wife. And unless there is already an understanding on her end, and a true openness to let the woman have her own life in many ways, odds are your wife will be destroyed if she ever finds out. Cheating has many different faces. This one is complicated, for sure, since most of us, at minimum, house a woman in some way. And it doesn’t seem to be as black and white. But in marriage, even with this, it is about finding your balance.
This isn’t easy but we need to be careful not to hurt our wives in the process.
Just my thoughts ladies,
- April 17, 2019 at 12:20 pm #169234ParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 171Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Hi V….thank you for your viewpoint and I am sure it is a foundation to your commitments made as were other comments made that were similar. Please know, I have NEVER been out, not one time in 40 years and ALL of my activity related to this community has been done with my SO, with her support and complete knowledge and if the truth be known, I may have been married to this woman longer than 95% of the members of this community………and I have never, in any way, been deceitful, dishonest or something that could be found to be termed as ‘cheating’…………….I would guess MY moral compass is similar to your’s……………..
That being said, I have a very vivid imagination, and of course fantasy is a part of that. I believe MOST people have these ( sometimes) very strange thoughts…………and it occurred to me to simply ASK this question. I’ve also since said, after hearing ALL the respondents, that I’m NOT going to go to any meet-up, or convention, or whatever, because YES, I’ll look like a woman, I’ll certainly SMELL like a woman and I’ll certainly have the most perfect lipstick with a knock out shine on—-and I’m so totally afraid that just maybe the DEVIL will make me do something I don’t WANT TO……..I wish my constitution was so great that I could avoid EVERY single temptation put in my pathway !!! I see this very cute skater skirt, just the right flare and I am so seriously tempted to just buy it, when I have several already…………know what I mean ???
- April 16, 2019 at 4:35 pm #169028Janice SmithParticipantRegistered On: April 14, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
- April 16, 2019 at 3:46 pm #169022JaimeParticipantRegistered On: July 3, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 33Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
About your marriage, it’s all about communication with your wife. You need to discuss what mutual limits both of you want to set.
About personal preferences, if you are attracted to someone, then you should follow it regardless of what they have between their legs.
About myself, I am attracted to women. Being transgender didn’t change it. When I say women, I mean all women. One important thing to understand about transgender. Transgender women are women. I am attracted to transwomen just as much as ciswomen. So, men (cis or transgender) don’t appeal to me. If that did change, I wouldn’t have any problems kissing men.
So, long answer short: Follow your bliss and be open to your wife about it.
- April 16, 2019 at 2:27 pm #168998Elise MichelleParticipantRegistered On: January 3, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 102Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 128 times
Multi-part question needs a multi-part answer.
First, I am not currently in a relationship, but if I were, I would never have any romantic or sexual contact with another person. I was cheated on by both of my ex-wives, so that’s a real sore spot for me. And gender doesn’t matter. It didn’t hurt any less when my first wife had an affair with a woman, than when my second wife had an affair with a man. Infidelity is infidelity.
Second, somebody else made the distinction between “sexual” attraction and “romantic” attraction, and for me that is a very real thing. While I can (and have) found myself “sexually” attracted to men and other CDs, I do not find men “romantically” attractive. To me, kissing is an extremely intimate expression of “romantic” attraction and not just a “sexual” act. So, while I could engage in “sexual” activity with the right man or CD, I don’t think I could ever bring myself to kiss one. That would just be too intimate.
I hope that makes sense…
- April 16, 2019 at 2:32 pm #168999
- April 16, 2019 at 11:32 am #168941Donna JamesParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 59Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
Thought a lot about this and yes I would kiss a man or another CD for these reasons. When dressed it would seem the ultimate female experience and because the girls are so pretty.
- April 16, 2019 at 7:24 am #168904Samantha BelleParticipantRegistered On: April 8, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
Yes, I could. BUT, there is always a but, right? If it was a man, he would need to be gentle, not fat, smooth face, and younger than me. Sorry about all the stipulations. Another CD or Transgender would need to be smooth shaven all over, presents herself well, not perfect, just well. She would be dressed nicely but not trashy. The chemistry would need to click. I’m not going to put myself out there for a one night stand.
A bit of background. I’m 57. Been dressing on and off for 40 years. Married for 15 years, second marriage. Tried coming out to her a few back and she freaked. She wants nothing to do with Samantha. So I had to promise it was just a phase and would not do it again. Sound familiar ladies? After many buying binges and purges of my clothes, I’ve demonstrated to her that I don’t dress anymore. But, I do, but in private. We all know once the urge comes on, it can’t be repressed. We haven’t been intimate in over 8 years. She is 15 years older than me and sexual intercourse is painful. We are best of friends and keep a nice home and have good friends. But nothing more. I not tell her about me. I will not leave her. So, where does that leave me?
Strong and intense desire to dress and maybe transition in the future. Right now, I’m in contact with 2 people. One is a crossdresser, the other a man who likes Cd’s and dresses just a bit himself. Both are novices like myself. We plan to meet at some point soon for coffee to see if we click. If so and we agree to more intimate contact, yes I would and will go there. I’m need sexual intimacy and the touch of another human being. I want to please my partner as only a woman can and I want to be feel what a woman feels like when she is desired by another.
I know this is a form of cheating, but as others have said, it’s not with another woman, but Samantha needs to explore and express her feminine side. Am I scared? You bet you panties I am, but at 57 years old, I don’t want to be 77 years old and regret not exploring this side of me.
Thoughts please? Any one else in the same boat?
- April 16, 2019 at 7:47 am #168910ParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 171Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Not really in the same boat–but I endorse your viewpoint—definitely–Go your Own way !! I am sorry that you’ve had no intimacy with anyone………painful and I wish to share that with you….
- April 16, 2019 at 6:26 am #168880
- April 16, 2019 at 3:44 am #168854
- April 16, 2019 at 3:30 am #168851
- April 15, 2019 at 10:34 pm #168823Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 133Has thanked: 145 timesBeen thanked: 157 times
In this matter, I’ll have to side with Tammie Swenson, Stephanie Plumb, and Davina Evans. I would NOT kiss a man, not even if I were so passably femme that I would pass for a GG even under the closest inspection.
In fact, I would have no desire to kiss (intimately) another CD, knowing that CD was a biological male. But I certainly have the desire to “hang out” with other CDs, passable or otherwise, if I were ever to venture out of my closet. In that case, hugs and kisses as greetings and goodbyes are desirable and to be expected.
However, I question my own resolve in this matter in the case of a transitioning TS. Some of you may have seen the movies “Boy Meets Girl” and “Different for Girls.” I might not be able to resist a kiss if offered by such uber attractive TSs as the girls in these two movies. But I am elderly now, and that is the stuff of youthful dreams.
- April 16, 2019 at 2:52 am #168847ParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 171Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Thank you for your response. It shows great personal conviction. Being likely ‘elderly’ as you, I would only contend that age has little ability to stem the imagination, desire and dreams created in our brains……..for me, being a life long binary male, I can see no damage to my psyche should I succumb to the temptation of this question, if given and taken bi-laterally……..and the lingering thoughts later may be better than other life events……….I carry many secrets to which I would never disclose for fear they would hurt another person……..and likely will have more………but life is an adventure and if someone who appears to put as much into THIS subject as I do, I think that person deserves to be kissed, and the two of them define the kind of kiss that is. No one else………….. I wish you pleasure and peace on your journey forward.
- April 15, 2019 at 7:27 pm #168808
- April 14, 2019 at 5:51 pm #168505
- April 14, 2019 at 11:21 am #168410Amelia walkerParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 57Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
We seem to be skirting around the issue of sexual attraction versus romantic attraction. There is a difference. I had the opportunity of a sexual adventure with a good looking young gay masseuse (for a small fee, which became less as I averred and eventually was reduced to about $6). I would be interested to know how many ladies would have succumbed.
- April 14, 2019 at 1:18 am #168277
- April 13, 2019 at 5:00 pm #168214Dasia ThePhoenixParticipantRegistered On: April 12, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 20Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
This is a very interesting post! I’m not a CD, but a trans woman, and I’m gonna answer anyway. I’m a pansexual, trans woman who’s in a Polyfidelitous marriage and I’m married to a Non-Binary nesting partner. YES, if the cis or trans man fit my dreams then I’d kiss him! Oh yeah! I’ve often been pecked on the cheek by cis and trans men non-romantically, too. Of course my partner hears all about it later. I always update them on my relationship/sexual history if it could affect them.
- April 21, 2019 at 3:37 am #170305Roxanne LanyonParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 457Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 219 times
You interest me profoundly.
- April 14, 2019 at 9:00 am #168375Roxanne LanyonParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 457Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 219 times
- April 13, 2019 at 4:21 pm #168205
- April 12, 2019 at 9:39 am #167824
- April 12, 2019 at 9:25 am #167817LexigurlParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Kissing is a very intimate act.
I don’t foresee a scenario where my wonderfully supportive and beautiful SO is at home, and I’m roaming about with men and CDs, unattended, such that one or more may try to kiss me. I would hope to react to that the same as if I was out as a man and a GG tried to kiss me. And that would be to resist and block such an action, and let that person know that I’m attached and such advances are unwelcome.
- April 11, 2019 at 10:42 am #167601Cassandra MurphyParticipantRegistered On: April 9, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
I always feel a need to be cautious with multi-part questions, which this one turned out to be, so…
I’m not currently in any kind of relationship, and so not subject to extra-curricular temptations. Maybe that makes my answer sound too easy: If I were, wouldn’t hesitate to kiss anyone, male, female, or other platonically. But not sexually.
Now Part 2…
I would kiss anyone, male, female, or other platonically. And I would kiss (and maybe more) anyone I was attracted to, and who was also attracted to me, sexually.
Always with the caveat that my kiss would be welcomed.
- April 11, 2019 at 5:38 am #167527michelle BrownParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
- April 10, 2019 at 7:53 pm #167478Tiffany WellsParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 47Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
Absolutely!! To both a man or another CD. To me it would be the ultimate reward for everything I’ve had to hide, learn, become and if a man wanted to kiss me knowing I was a CD I’d do more than kiss that man!! It would be the ultimate confirmation that I’m a beautiful lady and I would let him treat me as such!
- April 11, 2019 at 2:38 am #167504ParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 171Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
ohhhhh……….you brave soul…………….have you ‘done it’ ???? Don’t need to answer…………..none of my business and my imagination is probably much more illustrative !!!! Thanks for responding, dear
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 8, 2019 at 4:19 pm #166868Vanessa JonesParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 24Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
- April 8, 2019 at 12:08 pm #166849Maggie DiazParticipantRegistered On: March 1, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 25Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
Mikki…..This may not make any sense but I am married and do love my wife and as a male if I was with another women then I would feel that I am cheating on her. But as a female I don’t feel that I am cheating, because I am only attracted to men and enjoy their company.
And yes I have kissed a man and even fell in love with a couple of them.
- April 8, 2019 at 9:56 am #166821sophie tilsonParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 34 times
- April 8, 2019 at 10:35 am #166825
- April 8, 2019 at 9:50 am #166817karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 172Has thanked: 488 timesBeen thanked: 186 times
Kissing a guy that found me attractive and knows I am a CD? Yes. Another CD? Yes. Is it cheating? Technically yes, but no chance of any babies to complicate life. LOL. Do I fantasize these things? YES!!!. Have I actually done it ? Not Yet LOL. Before CDH, this admission would be in locked away in a deep corner of my mind. Thanks to CDH and the girls here, it is out in the open and I look forward to it happening. …………………Karley
- April 8, 2019 at 9:48 am #166816BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 489Has thanked: 420 timesBeen thanked: 568 times
- April 8, 2019 at 5:27 am #166763Nikki SiDeeParticipantRegistered On: February 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 43Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
I’m in a relationship, so the answer is NO! No cheating; I don’t want to be cheated on, so I will not cheat!
When I was single, I considered myself “fluid” and if the attraction for the person was there then the answer was YES!
- April 7, 2019 at 10:30 am #166623Paula WorthParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
- April 7, 2019 at 1:35 am #166500
- April 6, 2019 at 7:15 pm #166477Tiffany AlexisParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 75Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
I think maybe if single I could, especially another cd, who is to me a woman. I’ve always been predominantly attracted to women, so there’s that, but when I’m dressed it feels like maybe the rules have changed, and maybe I could be open to a man if the circumstances are right.
- April 6, 2019 at 2:29 pm #166431Imogen MannParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 116Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
My answer depends on my circumstances.
If I am in a relationship with a wife/husband or other class of SO at home… Then no, I couldn’t kiss or hold hands with anyone else, that’s emotional infidelity at the very least, and sexual at worst, and infidelity is an anathema to me. I simply could not, and also… Why would I be out without my Wife/husband or SO ?
If I am single (and indeed when I was, and now I am again) then yes, if someone finds me attractive and we get on well… Holding hands and a kiss seem a good way to start something potentially very special.
One caveat… For me, personally, I just don’t fancy other CD’s, so it would be a man or a cisgender female.
- April 6, 2019 at 2:11 pm #166429Gwenn LiefdeParticipantRegistered On: July 31, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
I am a GG and my husband is a CD. I was surprised at how attracted I was to my husband when he is CDing. It made me realize how much more open I am than I ever realized. I guess I can consider myself Pan-Sexual and if I were single, I’d certainly be open to finding love with the right person regardless of gender or sexuality. But I am in a loving and committed monogamous relationship, and would feel it to be a betrayal if my husband kissed anyone else romantically, as I am sure it’d be the same if roles were reversed. It’s one thing to fantasize about kissing someone else, a whole other thing to act on it.
I think if you are having very strong feelings and desires to kiss or be with someone else and feel like you need to explore it, and you are already in a relationship, then you owe it to yourself and your partner to be honest and communicate those feelings, and either decide to be in an open relationship, or decide together whether or not your relationship is worth staying in any longer.
- April 6, 2019 at 1:28 pm #166422Davina EvansParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 32Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
I would not kiss a man. I have no desire to. I am happily married, though we are working through the cross dressing.
I thought Eleanor’s response was just right for me, plus your reply spot on.
Once again each to their own, but be careful not to do harm to others, remember how you could be treated en femme.
- April 6, 2019 at 1:22 pm #166421Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
Hi Mikki yes i would if i was single, if a man or another c/dresser found me attractive whilst I was in my femm attire,, there would have to be two stipulations the man would have to be muscular and the c/dresser would have to be very feminine,
- April 6, 2019 at 1:18 pm #166417Suzanne CollinsParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
- April 6, 2019 at 12:04 pm #166378sandra louise saundersParticipantRegistered On: January 26, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 83Has thanked: 146 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
- April 6, 2019 at 10:57 am #166358naomi cooperParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 50Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
- April 6, 2019 at 10:07 am #166336Maria Darlov (KGB)FounderRegistered On: December 8, 2016Topics: 14Replies: 41Has thanked: 59 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
First off, I have a loving and accepting SO and she is the ONLY one I desire to kiss and hold tenderly. I suppose if you are single, this behavior is OK, but the part about “leaving your SO at home” to go out and do this is just wrong. This is why so many SO’s have a problem with their mate being a CD. They associate being a CD with the desire to be unfaithful. I do not believe this to be the case, as being unfaithful occurs even with non-CDs. It’s more of a morals issue.
- April 6, 2019 at 9:55 am #166333eleanor holbornAmbassadorRegistered On: September 23, 2018Topics: 317Replies: 207Has thanked: 94 timesBeen thanked: 210 times
Sorry Mikki whether its a wife or SO it is cheating.
Would you like your partner kissing someone else while you sit at home.
Its not fair on partner so if you respect and love your partner you would avoid the temptation as one thing leads to another.
- April 6, 2019 at 11:16 am #166364ParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 171Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
I appreciate your response…………..I didn’t mean a liturgy of morality—-I was just curious as to the population opinions…….as there seems to be many……….I married to the same woman at 22 and have been married over 40 years, with four grown children whom we are very close too. I have been totally loyal and honest with my spouse, throughout this time, obviously as she accepts all of my faults. I ALSO have never been outside the house, for these events, and I happen to know that when you add this ingredient with alchohol, away from home……………say VEGAS, and among so many like yourself, that surely SOME things don’t come home from Vegas, as you constantly here…………………OH, something else, I was a product specialist for a large retail company and ASIA was my responsibility and I did that for about 35 years, going back and forth often throughout the year. I know for a fact that many-many Western Married men, who simply can’t survive the temptation. They have to deal with their lives and marriage their own way……how I managed…………….I took my wife…..for well over 10 years, or about 30 trips……………….and we’d stay at least five weeks a trip……….we SAW IT……
I’m not trying to preach or dictate to anyone MY morality, but everyone has a right to seek their own level in this life and I was just asking………….AND, I said that maybe, it was a bad question…………Sincerely sorry for that !!!!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 6, 2019 at 8:55 am #166325Donna RichardsParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
- April 6, 2019 at 11:32 am #166369ParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 171Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Thank you for your candid and apparently honest answer………..and I would never judge another…..there ARE others like you, as they are for the opposite…………the Truth will set you free…………and I was just curious……………….and NO ONE asked me how I felt !!! In truth…………..it would be very difficult….as many temptations are in this world…………for me, just better not to be public
- April 6, 2019 at 8:49 am #166323Deanna LundParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 87Has thanked: 224 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
The Grey Wolf knows I love her and am sorry for her pain. I would hold her if I could and give her a comforting kiss.
When I married I made promises that I would never violate, never and am insulted that this post even asks me that! Just because I posted elsewhere that I would like to be Cinderella so I could kiss Prince Charming shouldn’t give you license …,( he does have dreamy eyes) … to suggest…(and strong jaw) it seems to be getting warm in here …that I would … (he smells like sandle wood) … my knees are getting weak…what was the (gulp) question?
I need to cool off.
Now, where’d that slipper go? Hey, FGM Do you know how much glass slippers hurt my feet? And what girl can dance in them and they fogged up cause my feet were sweating cause the stupid slippers didn’t breathe so I had to take them off and now can only find one.
FGM-Well deary you should have been more careful…
Cinderella-yeah, yeah! My feet are killing me. Forget the slipper, where’s my UBER.
FGM-Now deary your ride’s a pumpkin remember?…
Cinderella-Suddenly not feeling so kissable.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 6, 2019 at 5:37 am #166276Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 44Replies: 1746Has thanked: 1467 timesBeen thanked: 1312 times
Hi Mikki! I think this is a common enough thought.Personnally, I am not into sex anymore so that aspect of things is not a consideration. Dancing, flirting, going dating is just fine too.
I think it depends upon what kind of human being and what kind of feelings you have within you for others. It was not uncommon, when I was Medic in Vietnam, for me to hold boys in my arms and sooth them as they waited for death. For far too many….I was their mother, holding them and kissing their forehears, ruffling their hair as they passed…..telling them it was OK….mother is here for them. It was also necessary to dispatch some who were in agony…..morphine was for the ones who would live, a bullet for those who would not, if suffering. These are things that a true compassionite human has to do. Maybe this is a bit over the edge…..but compassion, attraction and doing things for others, is part of life? Most of us kissed our fathers…..what is the difference??? It takes a lot of thinking about what we should do in certain situations. Go with your heart girls, it will tell you what to do.
- April 6, 2019 at 5:46 am #166278Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 257Has thanked: 309 timesBeen thanked: 259 times
I know this is going off topic but it was a disgrace how you and others were treated upon your return from Vietnam. I truly appreciate your service at a time of so much turmoil at home in the U.S. over the Vietnam conflict. I hope that you were able to find peace over time and that the good memories have overshadowed the dark ones.
- April 6, 2019 at 6:03 am #166283Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 44Replies: 1746Has thanked: 1467 timesBeen thanked: 1312 times
Anne……thank you for your kind words. Sadly, my time there, was so intense as to be burned into my soul, what is left of it. My father was in WW2 and he experienced things as well…..did we talk to each other about gut-wrenching this we saw???? No……….it is an individual thing that only the individual can relate to. Bless you.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 6, 2019 at 5:08 am #166271ParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 257Has thanked: 309 timesBeen thanked: 259 times
Oh Mikki….I have already been with a couple other CD’s. The passion was real and we thoroughly enjoyed the embrace. Although they were dressed, I only saw the man and his passion and enjoyed satisfying his passion. I know most are not like this but being Anne allows me to be the woman I wish I could be 100% of the time. Being that woman is not just about dressing for me as I want the physical intimacy with a male partner that a woman enjoys too.
- April 6, 2019 at 5:24 am #166272ParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 171Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
quite honestly—I couldn’t blame you, it must be very titillating……………I love the fem on fem thing–and I’m a sucker for sexy, seems it doesn’t matter what’s under everything………that’s what I was getting at, how others feel about this subject–thanks
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 6, 2019 at 4:46 am #166258Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 19Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
- April 6, 2019 at 4:55 am #166264ParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 171Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
I really like your answer—and sounds authentic…………have to say, while I’ve never been out, but the thought that I could be found to be so attractive to kiss, and be kissed by another is quite exciting !!! Even if nothing comes from it………a very soft and lingering kiss, a slight touching of the tongues……..OMG, what am I saying !!!! Thanks for your answer
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 6, 2019 at 4:11 am #166252
- April 6, 2019 at 3:55 am #166249
- April 6, 2019 at 3:40 am #166242ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 457Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 219 times
Of course, I could! It is the best way to communicate my love and attraction to my partner – whoever he is!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 11, 2019 at 5:48 am #167529
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.