• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The other day I had reported a person who was sending me private messages telling me he wants to be my lover. I noticed his account is still active. It really creeped me out. Thought this was truly a safe place. But, I guess some bad apples do slip in.

It happens Lanna, unfortunately. I too was the subject of a few creepers when I first got on here with similar intent. Just let the mods know by sending a message to them. They’re very thorough about cleaning up the rabble …
      But don’t let that from keeping you from enjoying the site & interacting with the many ladies who are here to support you and offer real friendship …

Hugs – kb.

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

I echo Kristy’s comments. It happens to many of us and you did right by reporting them.

Trust me, this is a safe place but trolls can join without anyone noticing until they misbehave.

Hugs

Lanna…..soooo sorry you were subjected to a creep. It does go to show you……no-where is safe from this type of action., no matter what Microsoft and the “Security” malware hacks say.

Personally, I just applaud them for having good taste in women, by the way, I have reverse traced your information…..expect a visit from the cyber-police within 10 days.

Don’t let it rattle you Lanna….just be careful when answering replys. Hope it doesn’t happen again.

Hug….Lady Veronica

Thank you!!!❤

Tough ole Irish chick. It would take a lot more then that to keep me away. But, thank you all for your friendship and support!

Love always,

Lanna💋❤

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Lanna, I will PM you for more information.

It’s a real shame that there are such creeps around. They go around spoiling people’s fun and sense of security. But you have a great attitude Lanna, so good on you. Keep smiling.
      Hugs
      Christine

Anonymous
      Lady

Its going to happen and the moderators work hard to keep the creepers out. You just have to report it, ignore the comments, take it as bit of a compliment, and use the block button. Women get hit on all the time by creepers.

I hope you keep everyone up to date on your request to have them removed. I have had a similar problem, and the  action was very swift, I was really impressed.  I’m certain that you will have the same outcome.  If it happens again, do a screen shot, and send that so that they can get an idea of what you are talking about.  I know I’m like you, and not interested in someone stalking me, and as I said previously, you will have a positive outcome.  You can feel completely safe here.

Anonymous

Sorry you are having to deal with that. I wonder if the site management can deal with it for you.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Creepy’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?