Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Are there any cross dresser conventions anywhere? Or some event where there are lots of cross dressers where you can meet & mingle or buy clothes & makeup? I think that would be a blast!

Esprit in Port Angeles Washington. Such a beautiful setting in a magnificent part of the country. They host it every May but is canceled this year. Looking forward to it in 2022 https://www.espritconf.com/

I was fully determined to go last year as it is only a ferry ride from here … but….

There used to be several events. Southern Comfort seems to have been shut down. Fantasia Fair is essentially a cross-dressing event and had been active as early as 1975.

You may also want to consult the Glamour Boutique site at:

crossdresser-events

Araminta.

Anonymous

Hey, ladies,

Desert Crossoads, in Palm Springs was just announced; April 29 – May 2.

Bettylou

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

CrossRoads, in Palm Springs, is planned for the end of April, and several events are planned in Vegas in October by (I think) three different groups.

FanFair

P Town Massachusetts October 16-23 2022

See you there?

Elise

Anonymous

You’ve been to it? I can’t imagine the thrill of it! Are there like makeup & dressing seminars?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?