Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

does nay one know a club or place to go to meet other cross dressers like my self, in Niagara falls NY. i am so tired of not sharing it with others. wife knows but wont see me or help with make up. daughter knows for sure now, she caught me wearing a long skirt in my bed room playing a game. i was surly busted, she did not say any thing but she did tell mom its his body.

Anonymous

Are there any crossdressing clubs in Kansas

hi,

im in kc if you are in the area. dont know of any but im new to this. would really like to be with others. my wife found my things a little while ago and had to throw most away but saved  a few of my favorates. please let me know if others are in this area.

teddi

i finally found a club for cross dressers in Erie and Niagara county. Buffalo bells. i had the chance to go to a meeting and i had a blast. all dressed up pretty drove to meeting place, walked in and introduced my self to all the other ladies and was welcomed with open arms and treated just like a lady. but know i work Saturdays and cant get to one. but one day will get to go to one again and have a blast.

MaryJo
        Baroness

Nifty.  (BTW, think you mean “Belles,” not “Bells”.)  I see what you mean though, they’re on the second Saturday of every month.  I see they are very careful about who joins, a whole screening process to make sure their environment is as safe as can be expected.  I would think you’d  rather not say exactly, because they’re very explicit on their Web site that they don’t publish a meeting location, but could you at least say generally where it was?  I mean, was it downtown, Black Rock, east side, in one of the ‘burbs?  I’m in Cheektowaga, so I’m interested, but going downtown for example is…well, a little bit of a hassle because of parking.

I went to one for bells, if that is the right name.  It is in checktawaga ny. But very hard to get a hold of a person to see what date and time and place to meet.   When I went last year I was thrilled and happy , enjoyed my self and the ladies were very friendly .   It hard for me to sneak out at night and attend the meeting , it last about 2 hours sometimes more. I stayed for about 2 hours, we went around the table saying who we are and how we started , then just chat to any one and have a great time. Wish I could go again to one but can’t get a hold of any one to see where the meeting is and time.

i found one in Niagara county but we meet at a specific place where only the group knows of so its a private meet, for Kansas i don’t know look around on the internet for 1. type in Kansas cross dressing clubs, then do a search

I would love to attend a club or meeting somewhere he’ll there’s quite a few parts in my town we could get together and have a barbecue or something

I’m just wondering if there’s a safe crossdresser’s club in the Everett, WA area. Or Marysville? I’m a very closeted CD who isn’t afraid to venture out but generally after dark when I won’t be made by neighbors. I fear being ridiculed or worse by the public and so don’t have a lot of confidence for the breakfast or lunch meetings that many of the Seattle meetups seem to be having.

Also, I wonder if there’s a place to go in the Pacific Northwest where one can spend a weekend en femme? It would be so cool to check into a B & B or something similar and just ‘be’ for a weekend!

I’m just wondering, but, anyways, thanks for reading.

If anyone in SoCal knows any support groups or clubs around Anaheim, Riverside, or LA, please send me the information.  I just bought my first set of outfits, and I’m dying to wear them in a fun, safe environment.

XOXo,

Brandi

If any of you are in the San Diego area, try Club X. It’s on the web, and it’s been around for years. They accept all kinds of wonderful people.

Veronica Raines

At least, you was able to go to one. I’m happy that you had fun. Club X, has all gender in it. Most of them, join the club. When I was a member, I believe I paid $35 a year. Most of the time, I was in the club, no matter where we had a party, here, or Palm Springs, I was the head Dungeon Master.  When I retired at the end of 05, I gave up my membership, and moved to Las Vegas. However, now I’m a different person, and haven’t decided if I’ll join again. Hang in there girl, you’ll work things out.

Love,

Veronica Raines

Wildside in Toronto ont canada

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?