• This topic has 26 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Love to see everyone post a link to their favorite cross dressing commercials, if you can remember any. I’ll start. When I was a young lad, I vividly remember the commercial with Joe Namath wearing pantyhose. I’ve always been a big football guy — I played and coached in college — so this one combined two VERY different loves of mine in 1 scene and made me think how I could parlay it into getting away with wearing pantyhose myself with no judgment! Well, I wasn’t Broadway Joe so I never figured it out! Lol.

https://youtu.be/JbANHzJttog

Anonymous

I have bought makeup from RealHer. They often send me emails advertising specials. Recently, I clicked on the link to their website and they had several models wearing RealHer makeup. One of the models was male. I have gone back to their site to try and find this picture but it seems to no longer be there. If I can find it, I will post a link. I was very happy that RealHer had this picture on their site. And I really like their lipstick!

Anonymous

Sorry, but got to ask… football?  Pele, Maradona, Lineker, Messi… who on earth is Joe Namath?  Is Joe short for Josephine?  Nor trying to be obtuse, but I’ve literally never heard of her/him…..  Sorry:  Clueless Inga.

Anonymous

Inga!

You’re talking about soccer! Teehee

Joe Namath is a Hall of Fame “American” football quarterback who played in the 60s and 70s. He had many knee surgeries, so his legs were scarred. This was a GOOD commercial if you watch the link!

Steph

Anonymous

Soccer?  I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again:  the British invented the sport and we get to name it!  It’s football.  The fact that the “sport” played on the other side of the Atlantic is merely a derivation of the Rugby code does entitle it to be described as “Football” but it doesn’t mean that the original, most popular and BEST version gets to be given a different appellation!  Couldn’t find a link – but then remembered that such things are discouraged on CDH , which is probably a good thing overall but a shame on this occasion as I’d be interested in seeing it.  I’ll see if I can look up this Joe chappy and see what he did – I just don’t expect it will be as good as seeing Frank Worthington, Lionel Messi or Fran Kirby (who I reckon is at least as good as Megan Rapinoe!!!)  Anglo Inga.

Anonymous

Trying again.

https://youtu.be/JbANHzJttog

As for soccer, we Americans generally aren’t fond of boring games, ties, and flopping in our sports. That’s why football is so awesome; it kicked soccer’s butt and took its name! 😂 😆 😝

Just kidding; all in good fun. 😊

Anonymous

Thanks for that – got it!  But if you want to see knees done in by action, look up Tommy Smith or (my personal favourite) Steve Walsh.  The point is though, that I don’t want anyone to be handicapped through their sport:  I got out of my era of racing motorcycles with nothing worse than a few really, really bad bumps and a week or so of urinating blood – it looks like Josephine… sorry, Joe, suffered a lot, lot more.  He/she (hey – I don’t know…  maybe he liked to pull on a miniskirt every so often?) obviously suffered for the sport – and massive respect for that!  Please just remember that however great football (the real and original) may be, it can never quite reach the pinnacle that is represented by Cricket and Motorcycle Racing!  Oh – And I love your picture……  Inga Bradman Rossi…

Anonymous

Inga,

Thank you!

I played football through college and had surgery on my right knee twice — the 2nd time a total reconstruction with a torn ACL and MCL. I wasn’t thinking about it so much then, but I’m really bummed about those scars around my knee, because I otherwise have fabulous legs that look great in heels! 😂 😆 😝 👠 Love sheer pantyhose, but they show a little too much of my scars. Now my ACL and PCL in my left knee is torn too, and I’ve been putting off the surgery for the last 5 years. I’m worried about its further impact on my ability to wear short skirts above the knee and heels… lol

You’re very brave to race motorcycles. The one time I rode one, I crashed it! 🏍Yikes!

God bless,

Steph

Joe Namath, AKA Broadway Joe, took the football World by storm in late 60s and early 70s… He predicted a win for his team when they were very big underdogs to a much more polished and Powerful team and he delivered on that promise as they won the Super Bowl. He is a legend in this country but you have to be of a certain age to know the commercial… + Farrah Fawcett had a hand in it as well so they were very many good things about that pantyhose commercial… No worries, just explaining

Anonymous

I just found this commercial. I like it!

That is the greatest commercial I have ever seen!! Thanks!… Stephanie

Love it.. Campari from now on!!! Wow! Where did you find that?

Anonymous

I found it by searching “crossdressing commercials” on Youtube.

Wow!   That is a great commercial  I’ve never seen it, but Its one that you didn’t see coming!

Never saw the Thai commercial either.  Great one

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Stephanie

Here’s one from way back from France.  Always gives me a chuckle.  And yes I know they are using a stand-in for the surprise shot at the end but nonetheless.  Big Hug, Krista.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tmS41DTrdo

Anonymous

Krista,

LOVE IT! 😂 TY!

Krista… you little devil, you!

That set me and my wife laughing almost to tears! Indeed… think before you leap!

Polly ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous

Only one I can remember is the Doritos commercial a few years ago where a dad and his friends were playing princess with his daughter. Oddly enough, my mom either knows or used to babysit that guy…

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Those are all awsome, I remember  a few of those, was good to bring back those memories.  Always loved tom Hanks dressing up, his comedy  was great, no one said anything bad against him?? Pushed his career  further

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

2020 Toyota Corolla Commercial

I did see it on tv and was thinking that’s one of the better cd flavoured commercials I seen.

/kt

Anonymous

I love this for a lot of reasons. Has CDing elements in it (although I’m not sure he is actually dressing to look like a woman). But what I really like about it is how a dad sells out to support his daughter. We need some more positive messages about men and husbands and dads out there in popular culture. Men sacrifice for loved ones to lift them up. That’s what we are to do. This is a good one.

Thanks for posting!

Anonymous

I had never seen it but it’s awesome, and it worked! Now I want that bra! 😂

Anonymous

You can buy Wacoal bras on Amazon, I just don’t know what model the one in the commercial is.

Anonymous

I love it! It’s gorgeous. The powder blue lace and the, um, impact of the bra … to die for.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=464709]

So do I; but it seems to be found on the Wacoal Philippines web site. Anyone headed that way?

Yes, I too recall it. Don’t remember what it was for but I do remember when the women saw the bra and panties under the guys suit with X-ray vision she mumbled something like “that man has issues”. It was not a flattering commercial but I was always fascinated me when I saw it.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?