• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

i All,

For quite sometime I have enjoyed crossdressing as a pregnant woman. I think it was initially the curves, size, etc. and it was, well, a little kinky. However, as I have grown older I have more of an emotional feeling about it.

With the advancement of silicone products, I had initially bought a Roayner breast form and “lower region” forms. But recently, I splurged and bought the silicone belly ( 9 mths). I have to admit they are great products. I have yet to try them all on since we have young kids and no time.

Yes it is fun, but I feel so feminine. I recently bought some really cute summer outfits. I am waiting to have some time to put this all on and be with my wife. She is very supporting even though pregnant Vikki is a lot…lot.

I do have to tone it down a bunch. Crossdressing let alone crossdressing pregnant is a lot. The fantasy is being her married friend that comes over to hang out. (of course I bought her a super cute outfit…not pregnant) I have to admit when dressed pregnant the fantasy of being someone’s wife and having his baby is excited, but I feel I have an emotional aspect to it. I am not into men, it is just the fantasy. Vikki’s imaginary “push present” is a larger wedding ring and fancy wedding she never had. ( yes I really do have the dress and ring picked out for another day…lol) but not being able to have a baby as a real woman and have a bond with other people as a result might be kind of the emotional component, I don’t know. Any way, I have been meaning to get this all out for quite sometime, so thank you for listen to me 🙂 Vikki

Anonymous
      Lady

I have thought it would be fun going out pregnant but I’m way too old for that.

Sandy

Anonymous

Hi Vikki, what an interesting story. Being pregnant is the ultimate of being a woman. The furthest I go is having my “period” but you must feel so feminine. Will you stay pregnant or will you “have” the baby? Hugs, Helen.

Thanks Helen. I plan on having it. But it is not like I am going to pretend to go through giving birth or get an actual doll or anything of that nature.

My wife indulges me on the role playing. Vikki and her are “friends” so we like to hang out together and cook, have wine, etc. I like to keep with back stories I have created for Vikki and they have never changed. So it is like two moms hanging out.

I have to laugh that as an adult I finally got help for ADHD. (life changing) But I am now so organized not only with work but at home so I tell everyone I have become a “soccer mom”, lest they know there is some truth to that…LOL.

As I mentioned Vikki’s “push present” is a big ring and wedding. I do have the ring picked out and found a dress that I love. Not sure how we are going to do this but it is fun to plan.

Vikki to me is a fun release. I know why Vikki exists and came about and I know what she means to me at this stage in my life. She is important and not going away. 🙂 With two young boys she does not get much time as my family takes priority to everything for me.

I love communicating with out girls and find out what their persona means to them. One day I would love to meet some of the girls in person.

I have chatted with some wonderful ladies online that also like to be pregnant and would love to meet up with them and hang out as glowing mom’s to be 🙂

Hugs,

Vikki

Anonymous

Dear Vikki,

I’m still amazed with all the products one can buy. The pregnant tummy is one, of course. A silicone baby? For the money spent, it’s only convincing for a short period of time.

The relationship with your wife sounds wonderful, much like Terri and myself. Two gals socializing for a lunch date.

Of course, pregnancy is the ultimate expression of womanhood. I’ve often thought that men should experience the same discomfort for a period of time to have more sympathy for their wives.

Your emotional desire to mimic pregnancy is intriguing, and how your wife relates to this. Please write more about this experience, your emotions.  I’m really curious how a non-genetic woman could or would enjoy the pregnancy experience.

Eileen

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?