Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

When i was  7 years old  my mother dressed me in my sisters panties and vest  and sent me to  school  I think  the reason was she had done  no washing  so I didn’t  have any clear  underwear this was late 1960s . Jump  forward  teenage years  and I would  wear my mother’s  panties and her sanitary pads  and belt  and when I  left school  and got a job I would buy my own  female  clothes  l was always  worried  someone  would find out . I went out with  girls  but I  was more  interested  what they were wearing  and how it would look on me   then I would  purge  and say no more many times  . I met my wife  and did my best not to  dress  but after 4 years  I told her it did not go  to well  she told me if I crossdress there would be no more sex or sleeping together  I chose crossdressing  and after sometime I felt guilty and purged again, my crossdressing  has been  like that for years  and now the children have grown up and left home  I started  to feel  emotional  and very down  and the feelings to crossdress again  this time I told my wife  how much  crossdressing  means to me and I never wanted  to hurt her in any way . Now she helps  me buy what I need  .my next stage  is to get better  at doing my makeup and then go out dressed.  I think  being a  crossdresser can be a lonely life  . Anita is here at last I am happy  in myself  now.

One thing i have learned  is never  put yourself  down  because  there is always someone  out there to do it for free

Hug&kisses

Anita

Hi Anita,

Welcome to CDH. Thank you for sharing this with us. CDing doesn’t have to be a lonely life. You are now part of a large group with similar interests 😉  The ladies here are always willing to share their experience, advice, and tips. Just follow the three Ps

Participate, participate, participate

Everyone is friendly so don’t be shy

Hugs

Autumn

Hi Anita,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anita ,you are a now,a

member of the biggest family ever relax and enjoy. Py xx.

Anonymous

Thank you Alice.

Hugs&kisses

Anita

💞💞💞

Hi Anita. Welcome. I’m also starting out small, learning to apply makeup and choosing a killer outfit. It’s a real journey that I’m enjoying and hope that you do too 💋👠👙

Hi Anita nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. We all love to talk and don’t be afraid to ask questions you have started on a journey and joined a wonderful place to become comfortable and enjoy your self . Read and join in on forums we all love to read a great intro and and a profile page so we can get to know you better . Their are many girls here to chat with and to make girlfriends with you are with a bunch of wonderful women who care hope to see you around for a girly talk sometime again nice meeting you .

Stephanie Bass

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been wearing pantyhose, heels and a bra since I was 4. I really wanted pretty dresses too and dreamed of having and wearing my own. At 13, I began buying my won pantyhose. At 17 I shaved my legs and began going out in pantyhose, short shorts and platform wedges.

That’s when the desire to have and wear all the pretty clothes I dreamed of for so long got so strong. I would go in stores and see all the sexy shoes, pretty dresses, wonderful pantyhose, stockings, garters, panties and bras. I wanted them all. I would end up buying a few pairs of pantyhose, but I wished, dreamed and fantasized of also having all the other wonderful things I saw.

When I was 18, I got my own place and I began buying all the wonderful and pretty things I wanted for so long. I couldn’t get enough fast enough. It was like I became obsessed. I wanted to be dressed femme all the time. I began to get the desire to go out. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. The desire was overwhelming. That’s when I discovered fear cold be as well.

Eventually me desire becamae stronger then my fears and I went out. It was very scary but even more exciting, thrilling and a rush like noting else I ever experienced before. Even over many years and countless times out, I still have the fear, desire and love the excitement thrill and rush. It never goes away and I never get tired of it. I love it.

Hi Anita welcome,

I am in a similar boat my wife is just tolerant of my crossdressing.

She wants no part of my feminine side but is OK with it as long as I am honest and open with her.

I am glad you are being open and honest with your wife.

A while back my wife was considering a divorce some of which was because I was spending too much on cloths without telling her.

we worked it out however I told her I don’t think I could stop if I wanted too.

Many girls on here have stated that purging usually doesn’t work its just a wast of money.

Good luck and we are glad to know you .

Thanks for sharing

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Anita ……. Thank You for sharing your story and for that gem of advice about never putting one’s self down………..Here’s one for you…………”It’s better to dislike me for what I am ………….than like me for something I am not………..…………”   karley

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Oh Anita..……that’s not my quote. I read that somewhere………………karley

Hi Anita,

You are simply amazing! What a strong girl! You have been through challenging times but overcame those with flying colors and now you are happy being yourself. What an example.

Hugs,

kristen rebecca

So true Patty. The thrill rush and exhilaration is always there

Anonymous

Hi Anita,

Allowing our inner woman to come out is healthy for our self esteem! I am happy for you!

Don’t suppress or purge anymore. You have nothing to feel guilty about.

Kay

Thank you for sharing that story Anita. I’m sorry you had to go through the rough parts but I’m glad your story has a happy ending.

I’ve learned something similar to what you said. For me it’s never put yourself down. You’re too willing to believe what you said and too unwilling to stop believing it.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?