Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How is ever one coping at the mo. Is every one getting to CD at the moment with not a lot of alone time? I am lucky to have a wife that knows and asks about my CD needs. Giving me a dressed hour here and there.

IsabelB
      Lady

Ah, Rachel, you’re assuming that everyone lives with others, aren’t you?

Not so for all of us, so, I’m dressing most of the time, thanks 🙂

I would much rather this whole Coronavirus thing hadn’t happened, but I can, at least, take advantage of it from the increased opportunity to dress.

Isabel x

Hi Rachel, Teralynn here. I am married wife knows and is supportive. I dress everyday and sometimes my male self and female self several times in the same day. – Blessings

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

For those who are blessed having a supportive partner but for many with isolation and family puts stress in wanting to be our selves. Keep your dreams alive and hopefully you can bring out your true feelings and be happy once more.

Stephanie 🌹

Hello Rachel,           Yes, it is not good at the moment were ever you live in the world. But if you are living with someone who supports your CD, than as you say you have more time to CD. If some of you are in the key workers side, then kept going & I suppport you & thanks very much.  So if you can use the time to enjoy your self, than do. But I would be happier if we did not have this virus in the first place & have the normal time to CD.

Hope you all kept well,  love,  Helenmarie

[postquote quote=327805][/postquote]
      hi girl that’s great my wife sometimes lets me come over on weekends when I don’t work shes getting better at understanding me and her husbands needs to be infem not perfect but getting better thanks stephanie

Amen to that Helenmarie. But we can find a way to get through this for these things will surely pass. – Blessings from Teralynn

This whole thing bites! My SO is all in but with the kids in the house it mission impossible. It’s only been a week and I want to dress so bad. Stupid cov 19.

Frustrated but I will survive.

Good luck girls.

Dana 💋 ❤️

Patience Dana. These times too shall pass Luv. Just keep your loved ones safe. – Blessings from Teralynn

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

There’s good and bad……………the good is I am allowed to work………….with precautions……….the bad………….SO is very high risk………..and dressing time is down………..I don’t mind not being able to dress as much…….………I have CDH to cut the tension……………the work part may change as this problem develops…………………

Hi all, Been a bit of a mixed bag here. My wife fell and broke her shoulder so she has been sleeping in the recliner or couch downstairs. I have been sleeping upstairs in some fem nightwear. The rest of the time is off limits as she doesn’t support my dressing. Making the best of it by wearing bra and panties.

Marlie

For me my fiance is ok with me dressing up once a month at least but I also get nervous with her watching so I like doing it alone.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Much to my surprise I got a bit of time to dress over the weekend, though my son also lives with us now (again) and of course doesn’t go out at all anymore. Oft times he’d go away for the weekend so I’d have time to get dressed, as my wife is just fine with my dressed up.

I had a couple of CD events I was planning on going to, but sadly all have been put on hold.

The hour I had to dress was wonderful, and will have to tide me over till the next time. I posted a picture of me outside during my time dressed.

Amy

Anonymous

With all that is going on, my dressing time has been reduced to zero.  It’s very frustrating.  That’s one more reason I’m looking forward to things getting back to normal.

Anonymous

My whole family is currently living at home with me, so my favourite pastime is on hold for the time being.  Although it is very frustrating, knowing that many of you girls have the same issue and that am not the only one helps a great deal!  Thank goodness for CDH – it is just a wonderful place to get support.

Amen sister, thank heavens for CDH! – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous
      Lady

Rachel

As Home Alone time is my only opportunity to dress femme and due to both my wife and being  in the at risk age range and both having underlineing medical conditions I do not expect to  do any femme dressing for at least 12 weeks. Will probably manage some underdressing. Have only just fetched my wife back from her spending 10 days at my daughter’s so have just had 5 days Home Alone in which I had some minor firsts ( putting nail polish on my nails, padding out a bralette, wearing my own ladies shoes, and doing a 5 hr drive dressed femme) so hopefully the memory of those experiences will see me through the minim 12 weeks of a drought of opportunities. Plus I now have 3 photos of me dressed femme on CDH to remind myself

Keep safe all my sisters on CDH

Rachel

Anonymous

Hi Rachel,
      My wife is in a rehab hospital (NOT COVID-related), so I’m home alone and can’t get in to visit her. Staying en-femme, cleaning out the closet and doing household chores. Plan to work on my makeup skills to help pass the time.

Bettylou

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Bettylou

The best to you and your wife and soon you both can be together again.  And yes enjoy your time we all need to be ourselves.

Stephanie 🌷

Good stuff keep busy

Love Rachel

Anonymous

As my dressing involves “management” by dressing, although very, very well, only occasionally in well planned sorties in other cities, and that winter, early spring are crappy times to dress in Canada, I am left only with planning for when the El Covida dust finally clears.

I usually get professional makeup and the prospect of having someone I’m not sure of do it at this point is scary and frankly, prohibitive.

It’s frustrating….

I’ve had to experience two long periods of not being able to dress from last year: a four month hiatus from my TG/CD support group meetings due to my vehicle being down and a six month disruption due to working 6 and 7 days a week that began in October. Also during those six months my grown daughter has been home 24/7 due to employment transition so no chance for alone time. So I’m use to it. My overtime finally ended a few weeks ago and I was able to dress for a meeting before all gatherings were put on hold. I don’t have dysphoria, so I don’t need to dress. However, I do miss not being able to get into my fem clothes. I joined CDH just before my six month overtime period started, it has been a great outlet, I thank everyone on here for it. I’m a patient person and I know this virus shutdown will pass.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?