Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Misha Monroe
      Duchess

I’ve always loved wearing breast forms in pocket bras, simple, safe, convincing and sexy.  But I’ve always wanted cleavage, so last week I pulled the trigger on a Silicone breast plate from China (U-Charmmore).  It was relatively cheap, and seems well made, and the skin tone is not a bad match (first try was their lightest of 3 tones – a fail  that was chalk white – they took it back no questions!).  However, the neck is cut so high, it folds over in the front like a turtleneck and the back rides even higher.  I thought I might use a scalpel and trim a new neckline down towards the clavicle, where it could be nicely camouflaged by scarves and necklaces.  BUT I worry that I might compromise the integrity.  Some plastic wrappers are impenetrable until you nick it – then it tears easily.  I worry the sillicone skin may do the same thing.  Does anyone have experience cutting/trimming this kind of material?  Any advice?  Thanks girls! xo

I have a Roanyer brand breast breast plate similar to your and they recommend trimming the neck to size. I have trimmed mine a little but would recommend very smooth clean cuts if you nick it it will start to tear.

Thank you for your post, I have just bought a cyomi breast plate and mine rolls down around the neck, so I was wondering if I could trim it down at the neck.

krissy d 💋

I have some cheap breastplate that broke, so I trimmed it more open. It’s now easier to get on and not so hot. It hasn’t teared after that.

Hi Misha hope it works out for you as i have thought about them i just havent bit the bullet quite yet  i have a natural b cup and c cup forms makes the girls look quite nice he he ..

Stephanie bass

Pumped
      Lady

I have a Roanyer and trimmed the neck down with no issues. You want a clean cut. Any rough edges can start to tear. I found a piece of PVC pipe that fit snug in the neck and used a sharp utility knife to cut mine. Some people just use a scissors.

hi i just saw this post and i had a question about a similar thing i own a silicone bodysuit to volumize the hipp and butt but its very loose around the legs for me does anyone know how i can diy it to not be so loose on me anymore

would appreciate the tips

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?