Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Katey Doe
      Lady

Hello Ladies,

During my day I love to keep busy and when I’m not completing my work duties I let my lady side kick in. I have activities through my day that allow Katey to be a big part of my day.

So other than dressing what other lady activities do you do during your day. For me one of my activities is I shop women’s fashion online and make wish lists of what I want to get.

Hugs Katey

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Katey Doe.
      Anonymous
      Lady

This is an example of some of my days…today I woke up, showered and shaved by legs and body. Put moisturizer on and some light foundation and mascara. Slipped on my panties and bra with a simple t-shirt dress. Now cooking breakfast and after that I will be cleaning my home, changing sheets and starting laundry. Some days it shopping or going somewhere as Sandy.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Sandy,

That sounds like a great way to spend the day. Thank you for sharing with us. Hugs Katey

Anonymous
          Lady

I find I’m more efficient and focused doing housework when dressed as Sandy. It’s also more enjoyable too.

Hugs

Sandy

Anonymous

I love vacuuming in Diana mode, she’s more focused somehow & hanging out the washing is so nice in a skirt or dress with a lovely breeze swirling around my legs.

Diana

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

That’s probably my favorite thing to do too. Always looking online for something new. 🌷

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Stephanie,

Thats not a problem at all. That’s a great way to have Stephanie time.

Hugs Katey

I actually like doing my housework, stereo turned up so I can hear it over the vacuum, dishes are quick and easy since most of the time it is only dishes for one.  Grocery shopping, bill paying, going through any magazines that have arrived in the mail.  I do enjoy going through consignment shops.  You really can find some good bargains on older costume jewelry, clip on earrings, and even what they used to call ear screws.  Small towns here in the area have the best consignment shops, compared to Amarillo, and they are usually only about 15 miles or so apart, so it’s pretty easy getting from one to another.

PaulaF

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Paula,

Turn that music up!

I also live in a small rural town and I have a lot of consignment shops as well. I love going to the antique shops I have a lot of those around here. The prices are a bit high but I love going shopping.

Hugs Katey

Anonymous

Katey.

I just LOVE housework..

Ironing, cleaning, dusting, washing, shopping…living on my own there is nobody else to do it…but grace still enjoys it….its what a girl has to do….

Like Paula…. turn up the volume and get it done…

Huggs, grace ❤️

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Grace,

It feels so much better doing housework as Katy and yes pump that music and shake that booty…. 🙂

One of the best things about dressing up is that it makes even ordinary things an adventure.

Katey Doe
        Lady

It truly is, conducting business as usual but as the lady. Hugs – Katey

Anonymous

Even when I’m in drab, not some much an activity but when I sit down i still try to sit down like a lady would, or practice standing like a lady.. things like that and i do need the practice! 😂

🧚🏼

Katey Doe
        Lady

I also need the practice and besides I love doing it. Hugs – Katey

I am with you on this one Effie. Practice mire feminine posture whether sitting or walking etc. Over time I would like it ti be more natural and not something I think about.

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Katey, being retired, pretty much everything I do is done as ladylike as possible.  Typically, I only see my SO a couple of hours a day and even though she knows I’m a CD, she would prefer I not dress and act too feminine when we are together.  While I honour her wishes, I do push the boundaries at times and she’ll tell me when she thinks, for example, that the sweater or the leggings I’m wearing are too feminine. And yes, I happily do most of the housework, the cooking, and the grocery shopping which leaves my SO free to pursue her volunteer activities (but I really don’t like dusting – I’m slowly getting rid of all knick-knacks that make dusting hellish).  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Krista,

Sounds like your almost 24/7 lady, I’m happy for your. I’m glad to hear that you taken over the domestic chores so that your SO could do what makes her happy. I’m a horrible cook but I keep trying new things maybe someday something will click and I will be able to make something edible. Thank you for sharing with us. Stay happy and safe as well.

Hugs Katey

Well Katey like you I love shopping for my feminine attire and I like to file my nails. Keep my toenails painted, I shape my eye brows to a more femme shape. I organize my Ashley dresser and closet. Wash my wigs and try to improve on styling them.
      Thanks

Ashley.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Ashley,

Those all sound like fun ways to stay in the lady mode. I love to hear that you’re always looking to improve your style. Thank you for sharing Hugs-Katey

Hi Kate,

Like some of that other ladies have mentioned, I also spend a lot of time online putting together different outfits (underwear, shoes, tops, handbag, bracelets, earrings etc). I save each virtual outfit as a separate Amazon wish list, knowing I could return and hit buy at any time in the future.

I also enjoy taking care of my (man) nails. They are short, but perfectly kept and super smooth! My hands and wrists are naturally quite feminine and just spending time caring for my nails is the most feminine I can feel whilst having to wear drab!

Take care

Susan. Xxx

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Susan,

What a wonderful idea with your Amazon wish list. My nails are definitely man nails no matter how hard I try and protect my hands they still get beat up. Thank you for sharing. Hugs Katey

Susan

As I have gotten older I’ve found that once my nails grow past the nail bed they break very easily.  For example, just tucking the bottom sheet under the mattress will cause broken nails across multiple fingers.

As I have been getting basic nail care manicures for years, I asked My manicurist if she knew of a solution and she said to try acrylics.  She has a pale pink powder that goes on after she applies the base coats and then she shapes them.  The end result is a very soft pink color (no polish at all) and tremendous nail strength.

She leaves the nail tips straight across at the tips but when she is done my nails are now about half an inch longer than my fingers.  I see my manicurist every 2 weeks and if I break a nail, she can always squeeze me in for a quick repair at her home, which is where she does my bi-weekly appointment.

I love the feeling of my longer, prettier nails and find myself unconsciously playing with tips and closing my hands just to feel the tips pressing into my palms.  And I can actually “scratch the itch” when I need to.

All in all, while the original nail issue was mildly upsetting, the solution was far more exciting than I could ever imagine.

A funny side note: several weeks ago I was checking out at a grocery store and the woman ringing me up asked what color I used?  Not sure what she was asking, I gave her a puzzled look.  She replied, on your nails, what color do you use?  I just smiled and replied, whatever color my outfit dictates.  She smiled and winked at me.  I thought I handled that rather well. But I am still in the closet . . . But maybe someday I will have pretty red nails when leaving my manicurists home.

Yea Joan I love adoring and playing with my nails too. Keep them shaped and manicured from a local salon and am changing colors constantly. They do feel glorious and enjoy baking and doing housework in them as well. I find myself playing with them and enjoy typing on the net with them. I am sure none of us ever imagined as men how much fun they would become

Shaving, moisturizing, and nail maintenance are a part of my daily routine.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Danielle,

It takes a lot longer to get ourselves presentable. I can remember when it only took me ten minutes to take a shower. Now it takes forever to shower and apply all my lady daily routines. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Katey

Anonymous

Katey..

just to add, i love to make cakes and i also make my own jewellery…

Huggs, grace xx

Grace, I dabble a little with modifying jewelry that I add to my collection.  It’s easy to find a necklace and earrings that are fairly close in appearance, and with the right findings and embellishments from my local DIY shop, voila, a nice looking set.

PaulaF

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Grace,

I wish I could cook or in your case bake. You sound very gifted I would love to see some of your jewelry. Hugs Katey

Polly does the shopping, cooks the evening meal, does the dishes, cleans the floors and other surfaces, clothes washing and hanging out of such, shops for girlie stuff, goes out for lunch, rides her bikes, takes loads of photographs and generally has heaps to do…

Other than that there are all the drab jobs to do as well!

Puffing Polly xxx

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Polly,

Wow, Polly has a lot to do throughout the day. Living the life of a lady is very demanding. Hugs Katey

I do online bra and panty shopping on work breaks.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Jeannie,

Its so fun to shop online. I love making my wish list. What a wonderful way to spend a break. Hugs Katey

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Lisa,

I agree in that dressing is just one way to enforce who we are. The daily routines also enforce who we really are as well. I also believe how we think and act towards certain things also enforces who we are. Thank you for sharing. Hugs Katey

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Stephanie,

Well it sounds like you have a great daily routine. Even though you only have limited time to dress, it makes those times more special. I also shop online for some lady items and I love it. Thank you for sharing, Hugs Katey

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?