Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Though I have seen a few posts that are similar to my story, I’d still like to share my experience and see what advice I can get from you all. So I have always hidden any dressing/makeup I ever wore from everyone in my life.  Now I’m 22 and have been in a serious relationship for about a year. Lately I have been dressing much more in my free time, but at the end of the day the nail polish comes off and the skirt goes back in the closet and I go to bed with my girlfriend. To start I’d like to just come out and tell her I like painting my nails, I feel like thats becoming slightly more acceptable in today’s society and if she accepted it and supported me, I’d feel a lot more confident in wearing it in public. Is it wrong for me to keep this hidden from her until we’ve been together longer? How do I bring this up to her?

Savannah,  I withheld my secret and when discovered, it cost me a long and otherwise happy marriage, and really hurt my wife who felt betrayed.  I now live full time as Gina, and put the cards on the table from the beginning.  My honestly has usually ended the relationship quickly, but not always.  Honesty is always the best policy in the long run, I have found.

Anonymous

Listen to Gina, lay your cards on the table straight away. If she rejects you it’s easier on both of you than if you’re into a relationship and feelings get hurt.

Dont keep her in the dark any longer. Nip it in the bud. Revealing secrets to your partner is a time-sensitive issue. At some point she’ll be more hurt that you lied than that she’s dating a CD.

In addition, better to risk breaking up at 22 than risk breaking up at 44. Dating is easier at our age.

Lastly, if she finds your clothes you’d better hope she knows they belong to you.

-Best of luck to you

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?