Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all you beautiful ladies.

On the weekend my wife and I went into Toronto and stayed in a hotel to give our daughter the house to herself for a party she has been planning for some time.

When we woke in the morning, had our shower. I got dresses in my favorite panties and a pair of my wife’s old Guess Jeans, a ladies dark blue golf shirt, and a pair of sneakers.  No makeup, no forms, no wig.  We went to the mall and did some shopping.  While there we went to Victory secret.  I needed to purchase some new panties.  I picked them out and processed to pay for the panties and the bra my wife needed.

We walked around for better part of 2 hours window shopping. Not one person looked at me any different than anyone else.  Either no one cares or no one noticed.

I think I would like to try a pair of heels with the outfit, or maybe even a  skirt on a shopping trip.

I am thinking that I have been making touch out of walking around in women’s clothing. I feel good and no one else notices.

Have a great day and try getting out and see the world in for favorite jeans. I bet no on notices.

Love and hugs

Paula

Hi Paula,

Sounds like you and your wife enjoyed a lovely shopping trip.  I find that most are wrapped up in their own thoughts and don’t notice.  Some GG’s might smile if you are wearing a skirt or dress but in ladies jeans they are taking advantage of a sale.

Alice

Hey Paula, my preference is to wear ladies jeans, leggings, jackets, scarves & some tops when out shopping with my partner. We often pick out clothing for each other & have a fun time doing it, not really caring what others say. Have walked around numerous thrift shops in skirts or dresses & even heels just to give my partner an opinion if something suits me or not.

I do the same a lot. I love wearing my woman’s jeans out. Sometimes even with a top as well. Lately I wear a touch of mascara and eye shadow while out in male mode.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?