Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,

Just saw an article in an AARP newsletter that may be of interest.  The article was about receiving freebies.   As malls and free standing department stores are reopening keep this in mind.  After all who doesn’t like free things.

• Ask for samples when buying department store cosmetics

It’s not only a great way to try out something new, but those tiny little packets of moisturizer and sunscreen are easy to pack and take along when you travel instead of those high-priced travel sizes.

Alice

Yep, been doing that for years! Thanks sweets!

Hi Samantha,

No doubt you’ve found a few items to enjoy.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Alice….huggs to you!!!

I love going around trying free samples if I can…..of anything!!!!….and the perfume testers…omg…..if there’s any Dior  ” poison”….I will go around twice !!!!….haha.

Greedy grace xx

Hi Grace,

Great plan to make a second pass around!

Alice

Anonymous

Oh yes Alice ..a squirt to get me around the store….and a big squirt on the way out to last me the day…haha xx

Hi Alice Having the retail stores open again is huge. Amazon is great but what girl does not like to shop in person I miss all those sample fragrances. I just love shopping, being out and being apart of the female world is so confirming to my fem identity. So many of the chains have closed stores. I do not believe they will be closed permanently. They will come back but slowly and a little different. One thing is for sure girl power is what drives a huge beauty industry.’We all know we like to use all our senses when we are out shopping. Smell is one of the biggest. If it does not smell right we are not buying it. Stay healthy ladies and be nice to that feminine part of you that needs attention.

Luv Stephanie

Hello Alice, I totally agree as when I was out picking up some foundation and finishing powder the cosmetics associate gave me a few perfume samples and I liked the one so much I went back and purchased a bottle of it.

Ashley

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?