- A few days
- A week
- A month
- I hope this desert island is big enough for my wardrobe
- I might have to go knickerless quite quickly
- ... or the opposite. I'll be down to" knickers only" in the end
- Sod it! I'll do a salt water wash
- Other, which I'll explain in my post
- December 2, 2020 at 9:53 pm #413557MartiParticipantRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 36Has thanked: 153 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
This is just a fun thread. And I get to try out the poll feature.
You are ship wrecked on a desert island. Miraculously, all your femme stuff is with you, and you can dress to your heart’s content. But it’s hot and sticky – you can’t really wear anything more than a day. The down side is that fresh water is at a premium, so it can’t be wasted on washing clothes. How long before you would be au naturel ?
How long would you last ?
My answer: I don’t have much of a wardrobe at all. I would last no time – maybe a week or so, only because I seem to be ‘top heavy’ in tops – I’d be learning how to make grass skirts very quickly!
- January 17, 2021 at 5:25 pm #434632Mindy MillsLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 29Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 188 times
I’d only be wearing string bikinis.
- January 17, 2021 at 5:16 pm #434631MollyDuchessRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 253Has thanked: 1310 timesBeen thanked: 787 times
As a member of the “I burn so quickly that you’d think I was a lobster” brigade…
I’d definitely be hoping that there was enough room for a wardrobe and that I could make it large enough that I could have as many full UV coverage sun dresses as I’d need to survive.
There are very few things in life that are as bad as an all over sunburn, and if you’ve never had one, be thankful or pray you never will. (Once was enough!)
- January 8, 2021 at 11:10 am #429432
- January 7, 2021 at 2:17 am #428688
- December 7, 2020 at 5:59 am #415249AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 6Replies: 28Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 219 times
Hi, I’d be down to my bra and knickers in no time. Luckily I’ve got plenty of underwear so I could wear clean undies for about a fortnight then I’d have to figure out how to wash them. I wouldn’t wear anything else except at night time when it would be cooler. Could I have a Girl Friday to help me out when I get “hot and sticky”? LOL! Ann. X
- December 6, 2020 at 3:31 pm #415078Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1208Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 1259 times
I would stay dressed up all the time and hope some boater comes by to see the island and see me dressed up and he wanted some oral sex, i would give him oral sex and he would be back on the boat to go and tell people about a nice looking girl on a island that will give you oral sex. just make sure you leave something for her to have to keep warm and cool at night. food, clothing. tools
- December 5, 2020 at 10:30 pm #414772Rachel LeanneLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 13Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 156 times
- December 5, 2020 at 6:38 pm #414704Olivia LivinLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 37Replies: 1486Has thanked: 6681 timesBeen thanked: 3598 times
- December 5, 2020 at 5:10 pm #414678Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 285Has thanked: 373 timesBeen thanked: 937 times
As long as I’m on the island i would be dressed every day,
A bikini and sarong during the day and dressed in a nice dress in the evening,
And at night in bed depending on the temperature it might be just a pair of panties,
Hugs Rozalyne x
- December 5, 2020 at 12:23 pm #414572Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1499Has thanked: 1092 timesBeen thanked: 3841 times
- December 4, 2020 at 12:38 pm #414172kim donesLadyRegistered On: May 28, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
kinda lived this bout 15 yrs ago me and 6 others went to and island on a lake some ones family owed. I was mary ann and another was ginger. was a great timelost 23 lbs, but was nothing like gilligans island. alot f you no what went on
- December 6, 2020 at 1:29 am #414793
- December 4, 2020 at 7:50 am #414073Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 358Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 1374 times
If you’re asking me how many different outfits do I have, I can say that this year, I wore 66 different outfits in 67 days (I wore a comfy velour long sleeve floor length dress 2 days in a row). This means I never wore the same dress, skirt, or top once. I think I had a few more skirts, but ran out of tops. I did wear exercise skorts and tank tops multiple times in this period for online exercise classes. I still had a few more items that I could wear, but it wasn’t appropriate, like party dresses, formal dresses, wedding dresses or ball gown, and a sweater dress that needed to be dry cleaned if worn, plus it was getting too warm in the spring for it.
I probably have enough panties for 2-3 weeks. If I add girdles and panty girdles in lieu of panties, I could add another 7-10 days. If I need socks, it would be about two weeks. Sandals would mitigate the need for socks. If I had to change bras every day I would probably last a week or two. But if it was hot and sticky, I don’t know if I would want to wear the breast forms 24/7 (since I probably shouldn’t wash them in salt water).
The thing is, I have enough outfits for cooler weather that I wouldn’t want to wear on a hot sticky desert island. So I would estimate I could go about a month, although by the end I’d probably be going commando and braless.
- December 5, 2020 at 6:09 pm #414696Heather MeganLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
I read this post much the same way. I’m a bit of a shopaholic, and its a rare week i don’t buy some feminine outfit. I probably have 70-80 dresses, 30-40 skirts and at least that many tops. Several weeks worth of panties, but only about a dozen bras. Its tough to get an accurate count though since I’ll go through to find donatable items every few months.
- December 3, 2020 at 7:08 pm #413887Rachel CrossDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 192Has thanked: 1153 timesBeen thanked: 1092 times
- December 3, 2020 at 5:56 pm #413878Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 232Has thanked: 323 timesBeen thanked: 808 times
The difficulty from my point-of-view is not only the solitude but the lack of conveniences such as bistros or cafes not to mention having to sling your hammock all by yourself. I would think that sooner I can get out of there their, like right now preferably, the better.
Now if you were to suggest a tropical backwater with minimal necessities such as iced tea or Long Island ices tea depending on the position of the yardarm vis-a-vis the solar orb and it did not cost much or, preferably, anything; well:
If it didn’t frightened the horses or make the natives restless I would probably divest myself of any extraneous, masculine paraphernalia and it would all be extraneous (except the razor).
What would be nice is a ‘reasonably priced’ establishment in a community with a protective and obliging atmosphere, inspiring topography, reasonable climate and pleasant accommodations (with a shower) where people can come together. I suspect there are such places, I know there have been, but nothing on the Bargain Club Med level. So I voted ‘other’.
Buuutttt, if I had a good hamper, a cooler, both stocked, a means to cook, utensils, a dome tent, etc., a day or two might be nice.
- December 3, 2020 at 5:42 pm #413872
- December 3, 2020 at 5:03 pm #413864Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 332Has thanked: 734 timesBeen thanked: 1465 times
Hi Marti. I think since this is likely part of a cruse I would have time to purchase a few more bathing suits before I go, so I would wear a one piece or a 2 piece suit most of the time. Then go au natural most of the rest of the time, not wanting to get over heated in my fem clothes.
- December 3, 2020 at 5:00 pm #413863
- December 3, 2020 at 4:27 pm #413861Marlene RobertsLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 123Has thanked: 1596 timesBeen thanked: 283 times
Naked! Hope there is plenty of sun lotion in that wardrobe until I get the deep tan. I would wear a hat though with a large brim. And a cover up when the sun burn index is high. But that is really no diffident from what I wear normally! Marlene.
- December 3, 2020 at 10:47 am #413758
- December 3, 2020 at 10:05 am #413738Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1343Has thanked: 6428 timesBeen thanked: 7568 times
- December 3, 2020 at 11:03 am #413764Kathleen 60454LadyRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 250Has thanked: 1613 timesBeen thanked: 828 times
I’d be the same way as you, Bra, Forms, Bikini Panties, Stockings, Lipstick & Perfume.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 3, 2020 at 11:07 am #413770Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1343Has thanked: 6428 timesBeen thanked: 7568 times
- December 3, 2020 at 7:29 am #413697Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 413Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1486 times
As long as I’ve got my bathing suits and panties and bras I’m ready to rock the sand bar, (play on song titles). Salt water wash, that works, I’ll be doing a lot of swimming/ diving for dinner anyway. Can I also have a cooler of butter and garlic, garlic butter is a must with seafood. Oh yes, a couple of cases of Yellowtail Chardonnay, the Australian vineyards have some excellent wines and you can’t expect me to go completely uncivilized.
- December 3, 2020 at 3:42 pm #413851MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 36Has thanked: 153 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
- December 3, 2020 at 10:10 am #413741
- December 3, 2020 at 7:12 am #413693Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 302Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 1170 times
Hot and sticky eh ? Well I wouldn’t last long, as my wardrobe consists of office attire like pencil skirts and sleeveless blouses, oh and tights so yeah, I’d bake like crazy.
On the flip side, I have alot of one piece swimsuits, so I could just wear those.
- December 3, 2020 at 7:09 am #413691
- December 3, 2020 at 6:57 am #413689AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 701Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3822 times
- December 3, 2020 at 6:44 am #413685
- December 2, 2020 at 10:46 pm #413575T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 281Has thanked: 2663 timesBeen thanked: 1123 times
- December 2, 2020 at 10:09 pm #413566Jennifer SwansonDuchessRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 44Replies: 161Has thanked: 3650 timesBeen thanked: 1020 times
- December 3, 2020 at 10:19 am #413743Gretchen Carolina LaurentinaLadyRegistered On: July 30, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
Now, if I was off the beaten path; like on Pitcairn Island or some isolated, uninhabited solitary place like Christmas Island, where not even cruise ships stop by, then I would stay dressed, learn how to do my complete makeup, style my own hair in long beach waves, and see how long it would take to go through my entire wardrobe, before I had some laundry piled up. Of course the place would have to have fresh water. Washing clothes in salt water ruins them very quickly. I’d don a different outfit every day, get a serious deep, dark suntan; and lolllygag around all day in my bra and panties. Maybe even go au naturale’ for days on end. As long as weather permits I’d become sans’ culotte without a stitch on, maybe shave my moustache, wear makeup on my face and body every day, and create a lovely scent of perfume to wear every day, also. I do know a little about chemistry. I have to also shave my body hair, which itches as it grows back; and keep it trimmed close. I’d also eliminate all those tan lines. Now, you’ve got me fantasizing about being able to put on my feminine finery each day, shaving my face and body, lotioning all over, and using huge doses of body powder to soften my rough skin. Well, that may never happen; but, we all can dream, that one day it might. I just make sure I wear a life vest the next time I go aboard a ship; so, that I can survive long enough should something go awry.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.