• This topic has 40 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Molly.
Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This is just a fun thread. And I get to try out the poll feature.

Imagine.

You are ship wrecked  on a desert island. Miraculously, all your femme stuff is with you, and you can dress to your heart’s content. But it’s hot and sticky – you can’t really wear anything more than a day. The down side is that fresh water is at a premium, so it can’t be wasted on washing clothes. How long before you would be au naturel ?

How long would you last ?

My answer: I don’t have much of a wardrobe at all. I would last no time – maybe a week or so, only because I seem to be ‘top heavy’ in tops – I’d be learning how to make grass skirts very quickly!

If I could only wear one dress or skirt/ blouse a day I could last about 30 days.  Knickers could probably go a week longer.

Now, if I was off the beaten path; like on Pitcairn Island or some isolated, uninhabited solitary place like Christmas Island, where not even cruise ships stop by, then I would stay dressed, learn how to do my complete makeup, style my own hair in long beach waves, and see how long it would take to go through my entire wardrobe, before I had some laundry piled up. Of course the place would have to have fresh water. Washing clothes in salt water ruins them very quickly. I’d don a different outfit every day, get a serious deep, dark suntan; and lolllygag around all day in my bra and panties. Maybe even go au naturale’ for days on end. As long as weather permits I’d become sans’ culotte without a stitch on, maybe shave my moustache, wear makeup on my face and body every day, and create a lovely scent of perfume to wear every day, also. I do know a little about chemistry. I have to also shave my body hair, which itches as it grows back; and keep it trimmed close. I’d also eliminate all those tan lines. Now, you’ve got me fantasizing about being able to put on my feminine finery each day, shaving my face and body, lotioning all over, and using huge doses of body powder to soften my rough skin. Well, that may never happen; but, we all can dream, that one day it might. I just make sure I wear a life vest the next time I go aboard a ship; so, that I can survive long enough should something go awry.

You’re so welcome. I love to write, respond, comment, put my thoughts into print. It’s so gratifying to get feedback therefrom.

Anonymous

I hope a Full length Mirror or 2 , washed up with me!

Oh , if It’s tropical, panties and a cotton top…I live in the South  ( USA) 20 years!!

Dr.T.J.

Emily
      Lady

Probably about a month. Then I’d be doing the salt water wash. Fun question!

Anonymous

I would be working on my tan. No tan lines! It’s an island, I can dress in as little as I want.

Anonymous

Hi Kay,

That’s a canny answer _ it should have been in the list of options I now realise 😉

Elaine
      Duchess

Wife and I are social nudist so probably would be naked all the time.

Hot and sticky eh ?  Well I wouldn’t last long, as my wardrobe consists of office attire like pencil skirts and sleeveless blouses, oh and tights so yeah, I’d bake like crazy.

On the flip side, I have alot of one piece swimsuits, so I could just wear those.

Anonymous

As long as I’ve got my bathing suits and panties and bras I’m ready to rock the sand bar, (play on song titles). Salt water wash, that works, I’ll be doing a lot of swimming/ diving for dinner anyway. Can I also have a cooler of butter and garlic, garlic butter is a must with seafood. Oh yes, a couple of cases of Yellowtail Chardonnay, the Australian vineyards have some excellent wines and you can’t expect me to go completely uncivilized.

Anonymous

Heather !!!

Yellow tail ” jammy red roo”…..

OMG…..delish

Anonymous

Heather, my dearest,

This is a desert island, not a 5 star freebie in the Seychelles!

M

Anonymous

Oh come on. look at the stuff they had on Gilligan’s Island.

Anonymous

Darling…I just need 5 things….

Bra, panties, nail varnish, lippy….and perfume……

so Robinson Crusoe…

BRING IT ON!!!!!

Suntanned, Grace Friday, ❤️

Anonymous

Grace,

I’d be the same way as you, Bra, Forms, Bikini Panties, Stockings, Lipstick & Perfume.

Kathleen

Anonymous

Kathleen….slowly walking down the beach together, surf lapping our ankles…. wonderful…..

…..is that a rescue boat, quick, hide!!

Anonymous

Grace,

You are my kind of Girl. You put a smile on my face most times that I read one of your post. You are a real sweetheart.

Hugggggs and Kisses

Kathleen

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Just imagine.  Sun tanning and no tan lines!!  I would like that.  😅

Stevie

Naked! Hope there is plenty of sun lotion in that wardrobe until I get the deep tan. I would wear a hat though with a large brim. And a cover up when the sun burn index is high. But that is really no diffident from what I wear normally! Marlene.

Kimmie
      Lady

I’m with Marlene and Stevie. Naked baby.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Marti.  I think since this is likely part of a cruse I would have time to purchase a few more bathing suits before I go, so I would wear a one piece or a 2 piece suit most of the time.  Then go au natural most of the rest of the time, not wanting to get over heated in my fem clothes.

Sandy

I would be in my bikini the whole time.  And loving my tan lines.  Oh, and hoping there were some handsome natives lurking about  : )

The difficulty from my point-of-view is not only the solitude but the lack of conveniences such as bistros or cafes not to mention having to sling your hammock all by yourself. I would think that sooner I can get out of there their, like right now preferably, the better.

Now if you were to suggest a tropical backwater with minimal necessities such as iced tea or Long Island ices tea depending on the position of the yardarm vis-a-vis the solar orb and it did not cost much or, preferably, anything; well:

If it didn’t frightened the horses or make the natives restless I would probably divest myself of any  extraneous, masculine paraphernalia and it would all be extraneous (except the razor).

What would be nice is a ‘reasonably priced’ establishment in a community with a protective and obliging atmosphere, inspiring topography, reasonable climate and pleasant accommodations (with a shower) where people can come together. I suspect there are such places, I know there have been, but nothing on the Bargain Club Med level. So I voted ‘other’.

Buuutttt, if I had a good hamper, a cooler, both stocked, a means to cook, utensils, a dome tent, etc., a day or two might be nice.

Araminta.

Anonymous

naked of coarse. no sense getting dressed if no body is around to check me out. by the time i got picked up i would tan all over.

If you’re asking me how many different outfits do I have, I can say that this year, I wore 66 different outfits in 67 days (I wore a comfy velour long sleeve floor length dress 2 days in a row).  This means I never wore the same dress, skirt, or top once.  I think I had a few more skirts, but ran out of tops.  I did wear exercise skorts and tank tops multiple times in this period for online exercise classes.  I still had a few more items that I could wear, but it wasn’t appropriate, like party dresses, formal dresses, wedding dresses or ball gown, and a sweater dress that needed to be dry cleaned if worn, plus it was getting too warm in the spring for it.

I probably have enough panties for 2-3 weeks.  If I add girdles and panty girdles in lieu of panties, I could add another 7-10 days.  If I need socks, it would be about two weeks.  Sandals would mitigate the need for socks.  If I had to change bras every day I would probably last a week or two.  But if it was hot and sticky, I don’t know if I would want to wear the breast forms 24/7 (since I probably shouldn’t wash them in salt water).

The thing is, I have enough outfits for cooler weather that I wouldn’t want to wear on a hot sticky desert island.  So I would estimate I could go about a month, although by the end I’d probably be going commando and braless.

I read this post much the same way.  I’m a bit of a shopaholic,  and its a rare week i don’t buy some feminine outfit. I probably have 70-80 dresses, 30-40 skirts and at least that many tops. Several weeks worth of panties, but only about a dozen bras. Its tough to get an accurate count though since I’ll go through to find donatable items every few months.

kim dones
      Lady

kinda lived this bout 15 yrs ago me and 6 others went to and island on a lake some ones family owed. I was mary ann and another was ginger. was a great timelost 23 lbs, but was nothing like gilligans island. alot f you no what went on

Anonymous

Hi Kim,

Thanks for your input … that sounds quite intriguing 😉

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I would be dressed for as long as I’m on the island. If there was no reason to not be dressed, I surely would be dressed the whole time.

Anonymous

As long as I’m on the island i would be dressed every day,

A bikini and sarong during the day and dressed in a nice dress in the evening,

And at night in bed depending on the temperature it might be just a pair of panties,

Hugs Rozalyne x

I COULD be ok for a while with my wardrobe as it is more weighted to the summer months anyway with bikinis, light dresses, shorts, etc. But I’d make it last even longer by being natural by choice for some of the time.

I would so do the jungle girl thing where I am down to panties and bra immediately and of course full make up . 🤭

I would stay dressed up all the time and hope some boater comes by to see the island and see me dressed up and he wanted some oral sex, i would give him oral sex and he would be back on the boat to go and tell people about a nice looking girl on a island that will give you oral sex. just make sure you leave something for her to have to keep warm and cool at night. food, clothing. tools

Anonymous

Hi, I’d be down to my bra and knickers in no time. Luckily I’ve got plenty of underwear so I could wear clean undies for about a fortnight then I’d have to figure out how to wash them. I wouldn’t wear anything else except at night time when it would be cooler. Could I have a Girl Friday to help me out when I get “hot and sticky”? LOL! Ann. X

NUDE…

If I have a large wardrobe, wigs, etc. AND a camera, then it might be quite a while.

Molly
      Duchess

As a member of the “I burn so quickly that you’d think I was a lobster” brigade…

I’d definitely be hoping that there was enough room for a wardrobe and that I could make it large enough that I could have as many full UV coverage sun dresses as I’d need to survive.

There are very few things in life that are as bad as an all over sunburn, and if you’ve never had one, be thankful or pray you never will.  (Once was enough!)

-Molly

Molly
        Duchess

Embarrassingly enough I realized that this may be read as I’m a nudist…   I’m afraid not, whether from shyness or dysphoria, I’m not sure.

This was on a sand island, with 60 SPF all over with SPF clothing from wrist to ankle.     Just 12 hours of sun in one of the highest UV index days of the season.   Sun/Sand/Ocean and all day can get you sunburnt through everything!…

I’d only be wearing string bikinis.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?