Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was wondering if there is a company like a post office that I can have my mail (packages) sent when ordered that adds a plain brown wrapper to it and forward my package to my house?  There are too many unsupportive adults in my house and life is hard enough.  I try to find companies that discrete ship  but I always find something from a site that doesn’t,  so I don’t make that purchase. Thanks in advance. SHARON

Anonymous

dealt with many companies and some do have a check box to ship in a plain brown box. Others don’t. Know like on Amazon believe some sellers offer the option. Oh could always get you a postal box and go get your mail that way. Also know if dealing with fedex or UPS could have it held and pick up at closest store of office.

Hope this helped Sharon

Thanks, I probably will just get a PO Box.  Just didn’t know if someone provided that sort of service.  My luck the package comes in a brown wrap. But the mailing list send bras, womans clothes catalogs forever. Hard to get off a list once it starts.  Thanks again.

Anonymous

You welcome Sharon

usually when a business sends a email there a option to get off some or all of their service like catalogs and emails. make sure when do make sure click all the boxes to be taken off.

Anonymous
      Lady

If you have your own Amazon account, depending on the area you live in, there are Amazon Lockers where your items can be shipped.  You get a code when the item has arrived and you have 3 days to go pick it up. There are, literally, little lockers and the code you enter (or scan) will open the locker with your package in it. Grab your package, close the door and go.  Super convenient.

There are other stores that accept Amazon deliveries where you can pick them up. I believe they’re called Amazon Hub Counters.  Same concept, except you walk up to a counter, show them the e-mail that says something was delivered (that doesn’t reveal what is being delivered), they scan the code and give you your boxes.  You do have to show ID, but no one knows what’s in your packages.

As Donna said, MyUPS can hold packages for you to pick up, but not everything is delivered by UPS, so that could be tricky.

A PO box will typically cost you a monthly fee.

Good luck!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Amazon only. Locker delivery only.

Diane

MelanieElizabeth
        Ambassador

I buy most things from amazon. Like Diane said they will deliver to a locker for you. They have lockers all over, I use one at a convenience store by my home. I walk up scan my phone a door opens on the machine and I’m done. Really easy and secure, no worries about some one at home intercepting my stuff. That’s about as discreet as can be.

Thanks for the good advice. PoBox my best option for me.

Maybe not exactly what you are looking for…but I just received my order from EnFemmeStyles.com. Very discreet..the return label in upper left reads “Ty Style”. I have a TS friend who has a shop in town, and she lets me send my packages to her business, under my CD name. I pick them up when they come in. I always discard the shipping label on the box prior to getting home.

Thank you. I know some places will offer that service. Seems like the things I want don’t. I have had good luck on ebay but still a crap shoot at best. I figured it out for me with a private mail box.

Here in the UK (I know this won’t help you😢) many online stores give you an option to have your package shipped to a local convenience store or if you have an Amazon Prime account you can get your package shipped to your local Post Office this option has been a real godsend for me over the the last few years.
      I just wondered if you had something similar in the US?

Stephanie x

Nancy
      Lady

[postquote quote=489155]
      And it shows up similarly on the credit card bill, if that is a factor.

Birel

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Nancy.

Sharon,

My wife and I live with her parents currently, and will probably being so for at least the next 6 to 12 months. Though I have always enjoyed my wife’s love and acceptance, her parents would not be supportive. Therefore, I am careful and discrete with my clothing preference. Given that my size in clothing is often not available in store, I often order my clothes. To avoid my inlaws from inadvertently seeing a labeled box, I have most of my orders shipped to store.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Hi Sharon.
      Here in Ontario, Canada post has a system called Flex Delivery, which assigns you a box number at a post office of your choice, at no charge to you, which allows you complete privacy for things you don’t want coming to the house.
      I use mine for any presents I order for my wife, as she receives the mail/packages while I am at work, and she is just a tad nosy, giggles
      Not sure if Michigan has something like this, but it’s an idea?
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

K Swim
      Lady

During some of my time living in a certain neighborhood in Florida, I found the need to get myself a post office box after it became obvious that I had some mail disappearing out of my mail box. Sure, some of the larger items I would order (unrelated to CD-ing) would be placed next to my front door under the watchful eyes of 2 to 3 of my cameras I had installed there, but I was unable to place any of them watching my mailbox to protect smaller packages…like those containing a new swimsuit for example.

Sure it required another bill to be responsible for and an extra key to carry on my keychain, but I had the surety of security and since that P.O. Box was at the main sorting hub in that area, I was able to receive my packages about a day sooner than normal.

And you don’t even need to pay for one of the big boxes. If your box is too small, they will still give you your package either by placing a one-time-use key to one of the big boxes into your box, or a note to pick it up from the main desk.

Hi Sharon

UPS stores have mail boxes and they will keep your mail and packages without returning them to sender until you are able to pick them up .They have many stores mostly in shopping plazas or strip malls.This may be a option for you to receive things drcreatley Good luck

Janine

Many online retailers have a drop box system where goods can be delivered to. This could be a rack of locked boxes at a supermarket, or a local shop. I used to lookout for these when ordering. Luckily I no longer have to as it’s just me and my wife at home these days.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I have a good woman friend who graciously accepts and holds all of my packages. Since we share similar fashion taste, she enjoys the opportunity to open and try-on whatever I have purchased. Her endorsement of what I picked out is most graciously received.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?