Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

The holiday season is upon us, which means we get to take out our sparkly dresses, those really cute high heels we only wear once a year on special occasions, and really do our makeup with a little more glitter and glam than usual! You know, those shimmery eyeshadows, glittery nail polishes, mascara that shines, rouge with a little extra color and lipsticks that shimmer! The holiday season is just one of those really wonderful times of the year to be a woman, because we get to express colors and styles and play with all kinds of colors and things that most men would never touch! That’s too bad for them, but just another reason that it’s sooo wonderful to be a crossdresser!

So of course, that got me to wondering…

Do you glam up your makeup and nails for the holidays?

Hugs,

Holly

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Holly,

I voted other. Although I am not technically out of my closet yet, I have made my wife aware that I enjoy doing my nails. So I will probably do something pretty with them around Christmas time. It’s a small, but very wonderful thing for me!

💕Lara

I hardly use make up due to time constraints and my fingernails only get clear polish (although I have tried press ons a couple times).  My toes on the other hand (no pun intended) do get color throughout non sandal season.  Last Christmas I got bright red which I loved, for Valentines Day I got red with little white hearts on the big toes.  Havne’t done them yet for this Christmas am thinking about what I want.

XOXO
      Suzanne

I adore christmas shopping in bright red nails professionally shaped

Hi Holly i didn’t vote, it’s that I’m still in the closet to my wife and can’t glam up for the holiday’s, if i was single then of course i would, I would have my makeup done by a professional makeup artist and get the sexist dress 👗 to wear,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I don’t wear much (or any) makeup most days.  But for parties and special occasions I’m going full-glam.

Hi girls,
      I get my nails done every four weeks, right now they’re a very glittery pink with white snow flakes, my next date with my nail girl is on December 12. I’ll have to see what she comes up with…:)

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Julie
      Lady

I got glittery dark red nails for the upcoming Christmas sweetie.

[postquote quote=698815]
      Hi Suzanne,

Your toes should also get color during sandal season. Sandal season is the most important time to have a good pedicure and red polish on your toes.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?