- Of course I do, doesn't everyone?
- Sometimes, for special occasions and holiday parties
- No, I stay with my basic makeup routine
- This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by .
The holiday season is upon us, which means we get to take out our sparkly dresses, those really cute high heels we only wear once a year on special occasions, and really do our makeup with a little more glitter and glam than usual! You know, those shimmery eyeshadows, glittery nail polishes, mascara that shines, rouge with a little extra color and lipsticks that shimmer! The holiday season is just one of those really wonderful times of the year to be a woman, because we get to express colors and styles and play with all kinds of colors and things that most men would never touch! That’s too bad for them, but just another reason that it’s sooo wonderful to be a crossdresser!
So of course, that got me to wondering…
Do you glam up your makeup and nails for the holidays?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.