Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Claudia C
      Ambassador

Do you hint as being a CD? The subtle jewelry or ‘questionable’ clothes?

I know I do. I often get the the question – is that a man or a woman…

Yes

Claudia

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I have been asked about my trouser socks by a friend, my n=fingernails will sometimes get up to 1/8-1/4″ past my finger tip before I trim them and a few years ago when I had skipped a few haircuts, I had several times when clerks said MA’am before correcting themselves and another time a young twentysomething woman complimented me on my hair.Strangest was the comment by a female coworker who saw a picture my daughter on my desk and noted that we looked alike and then said…you know you’d be very pretty if you were a woman! I had no response and nothing ever happened beyond that.

Anonymous

[quote=9461]a few years ago when I had skipped a few haircuts, [/quote]

Skipped a few haircuts, huh? Several years ago, I heard about a program called “Locks of Love.” where anyone can grow their hair at least 14″ then go to a specific salon, and have them cut it and donate it to an organization that makes wigs for kids with cancer.  Well being the civic minded individual that I am (and an old hippie) I saw the opportunity to grow my hair real long again. I had hair down to my nipples when I was 18 (that was way back in 1973). So I let my hair grow and grow and grow. When I was asked about it, I merely showed management the article, and my plans, and they went along with begrudgingly. That was before it went too gray for them to accept it, otherwise I would have been keeping it long just for this reason.

I like to wear tights under my uniform and I have been seen when I cross my legs and my left ankle shows that I’m wearing pink tights or some other pattern and an anklet. So far the reactions have been mixed here in the area I work, but I really don’t care. I have also started telling cashiers that what I’m buying is for me. I am getting tired of hiding.

No, but I think if I wore my Codille necklace to the neck family function I would get some questions!

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

I’d bet some of them would be would be “where have you been hiding, beautiful?

Anonymous

No,I get questioned about my shoes a lot

Anonymous

Yes, this happend to me in three chances that i take a walk

I tend to have longer finger nails up to 1/4 inch of white. I get asked about it quite a bit and say I like the extra dexterity. I also keep my brows plucked but they are gray/white and don’t show that much, but I have been asked a little about that also. My legs are smooth and as  runner I say it helps me be faster – LOL. Sometimes I will wear a little mascara and put on lipstick and wipe it off right away still leaving a trace. My wife has asked me about this a couple of times and I have noticed others kind of looking questioningly when they get close. I am getting to the point that I don’t really care what others think now but not totally there as I am still not fully ready to come out! If I weren’t going bald I would probably have really long hair.

Anonymous

Oh I drop hints all the time. My legs and underarms are always shaved. I had a fellow at work ask about my underarms and I told the truth – shaving my underarms reduces body odor (and it does for me) He thought that made sense and may do it too. I have a bright red ladies scarf that I’ll be wearing for the next 5 months of winter, never questioned about it. I let my fingernails grow and sometimes use clear nail polish. Again, no questions. And I’m lucky that at age 61 I have a full head of thick hair (which I attribute to low testosterone) although it is now getting gray. It is over my ears and occasionally get told to cut it by co-workers and my boss. As I get closer to retirement, I’ll be cutting it less. When I do go for a haircut, I get my brows thinned; I do it at home as well to get rid of any stray hairs that grow in weird directions. And I am very lucky that I don’t have an adam’s apple. One of my gripes nowadays is that for most of my life I did not have much facial hair and often only shaved once a week; but as I’m getting older, I am now starting to have to shave daily; it’s ironic and sucks. I have a pink travel mug at work for my hot tea. It says anti-bullying on it. And one of my work departments, primarily a department consisting of males, put out a pink departmental t-shirt, so I like wearing it. And as I mentioned in another post, I cross dressed at work for a charity fundraiser and was a big hit. So lots of hints but no one has ever asked if I cross dressed at home. Great Question.

Anonymous

I have been wearing clothing that is either gender neutral or perhaps not specifically for men. I have a tendency to like colors that are not “male” colors like fuchsia and turquoise. I have a Henley shirt that I like to wear as an undershirt in cold weather that is so fuchsia it might make your eyes hurt. I wear it with a pink dress shirt, and nobody says a word.

Oh and I wear women’s nylon underpants. I have been for years. They are just so much more comfortable than men’s, and they tend to stay cool when it is hot outside.

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

What a great question Claudia!
      Not long after I started dressing, about 4 years ago, I started gradually modifying my permanent appearance. Initially just a simple earring in the left ear (nothing special, plenty of blokes have them).
      The biggest single change was removing all my body hair at once which I thought may be noticed by my tennis colleagues as I am naturally quite hairy. I had an excuse ready: It make it much easier to apply the sunscreen evenly and effectively (which is actually very true). I’ve never needed to use it.
      All my life I have had longer than average nails, but now they are manicured and the girls always double check when I say that I want them shaped just like Tanya’s. Finger nails are permanently painted clear and toenails started with subtle colours but now are always a shade of Pink (often bright).
      A few months ago I had my right ear pierced and now wear earrings in both ears all the time. I alternate between obvious male earrings and a few sets of girly ones that I have. I also now wear a toe ring on one toe on each foot and an anklet on my left ankle.
      Very early on, I started underdressing and initially wore opaque black pantyhose / knee-highs. Nowadays I usually wear around 10 dernier natural which are obvious when I’m seated and from the correct angle, the anklet is clearly visible.
      Along withh the regular full body wax, I get ears & nostrils done as well as having my eyebrows thinned & shaped.
      I often wear my girl jeans shopping and when I’m feeling particularly adventurous, I have a lovely pair of black female slacks that I wear to work.
      I really am at the stage where I don’t really care what people think. In some ways I’m probably waiting for a comment so we can start the whole transgender debate. 🙂

I try not to give hints but to keep it secret. Once someone in a group (where there were not many males) said about make-up and then said that I would not wear it and I said “Not very often” with a smile but that was truer than they realised!

I do shave my legs and underarms as well but nobody sees that. Well except when I expose myself for a massage or the doctor. So far nobody has said anything. I’m told many guys now shave body hair – so for me I see it as no big deal – with the public that is. And of course I where panty hose or knee highs all the time along with camisoles I where under my T-shirts. Sometime jewelry but always hidden
      The hints I drop are more subtle, I bath in fruity or flowery shower gel followed by 24 hour body cream and sprits of matching spray. And I know people can smell me.
      My fingernails are short – because I hate them long – but are always have gel polish index and thumb clear (cuz that’s what shows) the other 3 a very subtle pink glitter.
      I just found some boot cut mid rise jeans that I’m looking forward to trying out to next.

Over the last two years I’ve made the move to appear more feminine at work and home. At first, I started to pluck and shape my eyebrows into a more feminine style. I did this a bit at a time so work colleagues and friends got used to the changes! By the end of the first year, my eyebrows were now a much more feminine shape but, as everybody had got used to them, there were no comments. However, when meeting new female clients, they often notice! From there, it was a short step to removing the hair from my chest, arms, legs etc. I always wear nail polish on my toes now too. I’ve started to wear a little perfume every day now and I’ve been told how nice I smell by quite a few female colleagues and clients! However, I suppose I’m now getting to the stage where I don’t really care if I get any adverse comments! Am just starting on enhancing my breasts using natural herbs so I’ll be doing more than ‘hinting’ about my feminine side quite soon!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Do you hint as being a CD?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?