Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just curious if SO is ok with you dressing For me not married or seeing anyone serious so really can’t say. But if this point in time if did met someone would be first to know.

Somewhere between approve and put up with. Approve because she recognizes how important it is to me.  Put up with because she doesn’t want to be a lesbian and why do we need to add another woman to the relationship.  We have gone out together with other couples and she always likes talking to other cds.

I get a similar attitude from my wife – she’s said the same things.

Of course I said “I’m not a real woman, I’m a man in a dress – and there will be no lesbian time in the bedroom – guaranteed!”

She had no answer to that, for a nice change 😁

My theory is that they only don’t like it because they don’t get it – the conditioning is too strong.

I am hoping that it’s only a matter of time, and I live each day with that hope.

It’s much better than what I had before coming out, which was despair, depression and no hope.

My main inspiration is a guy I know who came out to everyone in his circle as Trans, has now fully transitioned with the support of her wife and children – but not her church. Her name now is Hope.

Love Laura.

Is it conditioning or is it inherent?  Little girls read the stories of the Knight in shining armor rescuing them(damsel in distress) from the tower.   But, they didn’t need that story to ingrain that idea or notion into their heads.  the boys they grow up with are rougher, tougher than the overwhelming majority of them.

Anonymous

Suppose could always go by that saying boys will be boys and girls will be girls.  Now if a boy felt more fem inside then they will do more fem things way I see it.  Felt more of a girl and now a woman more then ever why one reason I am in the middle and final end it all.  Be a woman by end of year.  As for labels wonder if will still be labeled trans or just woman at the end.

Even a century ago it was not unusual for girls to be tomboys – girls who acted and dressed like boys.

Children’s literature is full of them, including “George” in Enid Blyton’s “Famous Five” stories from the 1940s, and The Amazons (Nancy and Peggy) in Arthur Ransome’s “Swallows and Amazons”.

When it came to the tough stuff, George generally got stuck in – but was conscious of her actual position as a girl, and in tight situations would let the boys take on their protective roles.

In Swallows and Amazons, some 20 years earlier, the question is more equally worked out via a simple game of capturing a boat.

In the end, it was Titty of the Swallows, a somewhat androgynous girl with great imaginative and mental dexterity – and the 2nd youngest of all the children – who wins the game in the face of the greatest danger – that the robbers might discover her in the nearby boat, curiously anchored offshore…

While fiction, these stories tended to be based on real children that the authors knew, so are an interesting perspective on human behaviours 100 years ago.

It’s interesting that parents would actually allow children as young as 6 to go on such adventures – even if they weren’t generally as exciting as the stories.

In both cases, the genders are expressed, and it’s acknowledged that there is fluidity and variance, even masculinity in girls, but the feminisation of boys is not even hinted at.

No boy would ever do something girly, like cooking or laundry in those novels, for example – those are girl tasks, while climbing trees is a boy’s activity, and a girl who does that (like both George and Titty) is remarkable, and, while a girl may dress in shorts and be patronized (“Wow, you’re nearly as good as a boy!”), no boy wears a frock, or is told they’re nearly as good as a girl.

Children’s stories are where the archetypes are laid down.

Love Laura

Ah, the eternal nature vs nurture question.

In the 4,000,000 years of human history, things have come a long way from which male can beat away the others. Or have we?

We talk about equality, but is that merely lip service.

My wife likes the fact that I have never been a rough and tumble kind of guy – I hate it, and always did as a kid.

I played with my sister and her dolls, and was happy doing that.

I was a choir boy, brought up vegetarian, hopeless at sport – hated it – preferred music and the arts, which I am reasonably good at.

I’m a very soft man.

But yet a successful one, with a happy family, material trappings and high pressure career.

Soft does not mean a pushover, or lacking in toughness or discipline.

And “Man” is how we choose to define and express ourselves, not some ancient template. As is “woman”. Gender is a fluid thing in the entire animal kingdom. Some fish even transition. We can and should be who we are 😍

Love Laura

Anonymous

completely agree Laura also Frogs can change from male to female also.

hugs

Donna

Laura,

Thanks for your reply.   I would agree that most CDs are not pushovers.  They will nearly fight you to the death to keep and maintain their CD’ing.

There is no such thing as equality in the sexes, by the way, as I see it.   Men are naturally stronger, etcetera and do certain things better than women on average and, by the same token, there are certain things that women are naturally suited to being better at than men.   There are some things where both are the same in terms of aptitude and performance.   that might not be a politically correct statement but it’s statistically and scientifically/biologically correct.   We should celebrate those differences and be happy with them.

Yes, everyone has different personalities and character traits.  I completely and wholeheartedly agree with that.  You like the softer side.   Nothing wrong with that at all.  why should there be something or anything wrong with that?  I like that as well.

That is very interesting how the progression evolved.   She went from disapproval to going out with you dressed with other CDs and she enjoys chatting with them.  My wife has said the same things.  I didn’t marry a girl and don’t want to be married to a girl.  I had a choice and married YOU!

it’s all unsettling to them when something that is core to what their perception of stability is suddenly presents itself to be a false perception.   It takes some time for them to get used to it….much less accept it.

Mind tolerates me wearing panties and that’s about it.  Of course, I have more items and love to wear it all.   I did have some leotards and sports bras that I had hidden in the attic.   She found all those and blew a gasket and threw them all away.   She was mad for days.   Real mad!!  And, she knew what all that stuff was…..of course.   After a few days, it was never discussed again.   She says to go ahead and wear panties if I want to but she wishes I would quit.   She says she knows I won’t is why she says to go ahead.

I’m all over the place.  When she first found out, she was definitely disapproving, even to the point of blackmailing me with exposure if she was losing a fight on a different subject.  With a breakdown in the marriage, I went out for a makeover and trip to a diner without her knowledge.  About a half a year later, I went out to a party run by the woman who did the makeover.  When she saw the photo of me smiling, I think she relented.  I’m not sure if it was accepting or approval, it seemed to vary.

Now I’m divorced (unrelated to my dressing) and so there is no SO in my life.

Anonymous

Absolutely DISAPPROVES! When I first told her that I am a cross dresser, she told me that I was a deviant. If she had known this before we got married, she wouldn’t have married me. I only found my happiness in cross dressing about 4 years ago.

I have to wear my heels at night after she’s gone to bed. When she’s seen me in heels, “you know I’m very uncomfortable with those”, as she points to my shoes.

And of course Lexie said, “they are a little pinchy in the toes, but otherwise pretty comfortable”.

Clara, stirring the pot🙄

Anonymous

So far those that ok with it is that just in the house or allowed to venture outside and go to public places

Mine encourages me to go out,, Donna, and would be quite happy to accompany me when we are able
        Hugs, Regi👸💕

Anonymous

sounds like have a great thing going on Regi

hugs

Donna

I truly do, Donna, and I realize every day, just how lucky I am
            Hugs, Regi👸💕

Anonymous

Truly are Lucky when I was married told her and she gave me 2 options keep lifestyle or divorce so been free to do what wanting to do. Plus felt more fem why going through a transition now.

hugs

Donna

Dawn Judson
        Ambassador

I go out. I love to shop & go clubbing. She used to “forbid” it, but I went out anyway. Now, she just disapproves.

depends on the day, My wife is a bit like the weather her in Melbourne some days she Hot then other days she is icey

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

My wife  knows and does allow me to dress at times, but she has a lot of rules. The big one is I cannot leave the house. Of course, I have cheated on this one a few times but nothing where I interacted with others. My wife has gone shopping with me ( in drab) and has bought me many items over the years. I know she doesn’t like it but has told me she realizes it is part of who I am. Still I know she wishes it could some how just go away, we all know that isn’t possible.

That is kind of where a lot of us fall, I would guess.  I would love it if my wife were to buy me something nice to wear.  She has a good idea what kind of underwear i like.  But, i doubt that would ever happen in a million years.  but, one can dream.

Anonymous

keep talking with her may get around to some kind compromise

Anonymous

[postquote quote=495984]
      Actually, my newest shoes are very comfortable all the way around!

Whole heartedly approves and encourages.
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Anonymous
      Lady

Honestly I don’t know if she would be okay with me dressing in the house in the evenings. She already said she is concerned about where it would lead. Right now she doesn’t say anything about my sleeping attire but that is not in front of the kids. They already know and said they would be okay with it.

My wife is more than understanding, but I only dress around the house.

She knows I feel so good when dressed, but that is the only reason why she puts up with it.

Anonymous

Ever tried or thought  to go to another level of going together out and about.

Dawn Judson
          Ambassador

My wife will go out with me, but only because she feels a need to protect me. She says, “I don’t need a girlfriend.”

My wife says the same thing and feels the same way.  “I don’t need a girlfriend”.  and……”I didn’t marry a girl….and don’t want to…”

Anonymous

The closest choice would be OK to a degree. On one hand, she thinks CD is wrong; but she loves the attitude adjustment Bettylou has brought about. So instead of complaints about my Dressing, I get wardrobe suggestions and compliments; and she has gone out with Bettylou several times.

Anonymous

Know it feels great when a SO is part of your life of dressing know if was married would feel great to have someone to share with and do things.

Anonymous

Yes, Donna;
          Life has been great since my wife accepted Bettylou as a member of the household. I would still like to spend some time out with the gurls, though.

Hugs,
          Bettylou

Anonymous

Will she let you do that. Since things are going back to a normal in away.

Anonymous

I’m time-limited, Donna, since she is essentially bedfast; but I will be attending the Tri-Ess meetings when they resume next month. We have developed a nice gf relationship, and I love it.

Hugs,
            Bettylou

Anonymous

Enjoy the event BettyLou sounds like fun  When this happening meant the day of next month

Hugs
            Donna

Anonymous

June 5

Anonymous

Thank you BettyLou

hugs

Donna

When I began dating my dad and mom told me to be totally honest when I found the woman I wanted to be with for life. Not to just blurt out I liked to wear women’s clothing but to test the water to see how they felt about such things. several girls I really liked thought guys wearing girly clothes were sick and discussing. Yes I was disappointed but my mom and dad told me there was someone out there would love to have A man like me, They were right in my last year in collage I met the love of my life. She grew up with A single mom, her father was killed in the D day invasion, so her mom didn’t have the funds to buy nice clothes for her and her younger brother. Most of there clothes were hand me downs. She never had the things she longed for. When we met she was working and going to school hoping to have A better life. We hit it off and with our long talks I told her my story about my crossdressing she thought it was great that I liked  girl things and was delighted I was wearing panties. That  was over fifty years ago and she still loves me in all my women’s clothes, and yes she has as many nice things and I encourage her to shop for lovely things for her, the only problem is she insists on buying me more things to add to my wardrobe, my closets and drawers are over flowing but i can’t complain now can I.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

My wife is supportive, so I never forget to thank her often for her support.

If she was accepting, I would encourage her to educate herself more about cross dressing and CDs and possibly seek counseling.  Also, the two of us would have to communicate frequently and establish a set of rules.  However, since my wife is supportive, this paragraph does not apply, thankfully.

If my wife was not accepting and not supportive, we would have a huge marriage issue, one that would require extensive professional help.

Supportive wives are worth their weight in gold!   and more…

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

Bettylou, Davina, Paula & Carolyn, your posts sound like you’re talking about my wife.

Pumped
      Lady

My wife and I have run the whole list of approval/disapproval. When she first found out it was “hell no!” Some time later it was ok, but i don’t want to see it. So she knew about it. I would get home before her and dress for a hour, then when she got home I would strip. She knew and then she relaxed and said not to worry about it if she popped in on me, like she had a few times. (I dress in the lower level of our home, our family room and my office is in that area.)

Before long she just didn’t care and I might stay dressed when she got home. It slowly evolved and so has my wardrobe. One thing that I really thought was great is when she cleaned out the closet in the spare bedroom and told me it was mine to store my dresses and heels. Today she expects me to dress in the evenings and is surprised if I don’t!

The other day I was dressed in a trashy dress sitting with her watching TV. She went into the other room for something and came back, straddled my lap and showed me 3-4 lipsticks and asked my which one I liked. I chose one and she told me to pucker up and she proceeded to do my lips. She bought a pile of makeup a while back and we are going to see if we can do anything with my ugly mug!

Hi Donna It has taken a long time to get to this point in our relationship about my CDing. Most of the clothing I wear  today was made for woman. She prefers i keep low key and sort of androgynous..If I choose to wear a bra she does not want to see it.  Then there are days she does not mind it all. She accepts this is a part of me and does help at times when my outfit does not look right . The dressing has become such a small part of our every day life. We will make a small comment to each other about choice of outfits for the day but it has become no big deal. It has taking a long time to get to this point in our lives. She gets to enjoy me doing all the shopping for both food and clothing. She like my taste in clothing for both her and I. She does appreciate it when i find something cute for her at a sale price. I guess I can say today she accepts this part of me and and can be supportive at times. Everything is conditional, I am still held accountable for all the male expectations from the bedroom to the car repair and everything in between. I think we found a compromise that both can live with. That took a lot of  work.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Hey Donna, I checked of is okay with it but the correct word in my case would be tolerates it and that’s barely. It has been a bone of contention in our marriage for years leading to a few temporary separations and many arguments. I’ll just leave it at that.

I’m kind of in that same boat as well.  Mine tolerates it but is not really crazy about it.  she believes that she married a man and that’s what she wants.  I’ve argued that it’s just clothing but I’m the guy she married and nothing’s really changed….except a few of my clothes here and there.

Yes, the discussions get quite heated with no real resolution….except for a few days afterward, she’ll say go ahead and keep wearing them.   she knows I’ll just go buy more if she throws them away.

I do try to look at this from her perspective and where she has come from and the background.   Having watched children growing up, I don’t recall seeing any young girls who will grow up to be women who would want a guy who dressed up like a woman, as much as most of us like that.   She claims that men wearing bras is as ludicrous as women wearing jock straps.  Of course, I told her that if that was what makes her happy, I’m all for it.

She also says that she didn’t want to marry a woman and that it would have that feel if I were to dress up all the way.   She’s not alone in that regard.   There are a lot of women who feel the same way.

I’ve watched some of the youtube channels where TGs came out to their wives and ultimately made the full transition….some almost the full transition.   The wives give their perspectives on this and most took it as quite a shock and essentially said what I just said at the outset.   Some of the wives on the videos gradually accepted the change and are now OK with it.   They seem to be a minority, however, and had to attend counseling for quite a while to adapt their feelings and perspectives to the changes.   Some even got remarried with both of them wearing wedding dresses.   That was kind of neat, but probably not the norm in that segment of the population.   Some ended in divorce.  ouch!!   No one wants that but it can happen, I suppose.

in an ideal world, the GG accepts us as the girls we want to be and we all live happily ever after.  But, that doesn’t always play out that way.  Little girls are dreaming of a handsome prince to come take them away, not some guy presenting as a girl to trespass on their perceived turf.

Anonymous

So sorry Chuck she feels this way. Just keep communication going. Shouldn’t matter in a relationship if both really love each other.  Just a opinion have.

Thank you, but it is what it is, as they say.  🙂  I haven’t pushed the issue too hard but as long as I get to wear panties as I choose to do, I’m perfectly alright with that.   Would I like to dress up more extensively?   I think so.  And, I do think that the more extensively I would dress, the more I would want to do it and take it a step further each time till I was fully dressed and enjoying the sensation of being more womanly.   yes, I would not mind that one bit.

After 2 years of public crossdressing I’ve come to an interesting series of realizations.

1. I’m really not interested in drinking and bar hopping, especially while dressed.  I’m not sure why so many gurls like to hang around bars.

2. I’m not that interested in hanging out in groups.  Everyone has a different reason for cd and it’s difficult meeting all their needs.

3. I’m much more interested in finding people I have more in common with and getting to know them one or two at a time.

4. I don’t really need to go out while dressed.  Spent all day recently with a cd friend eating out and 4 hours of mall walking.  All positive contacts but I end up feeling so what.

5. I’m happiest when I can work and play around the house while dressed.  For me the true joy of crossdressing is the wardrobe.  I think I’m happier doing housework and reading than I am going out.

6. I love shopping and trying on different outfits, makeup and hair styles but I realize I’ll always be stuck with who I am.

7.  At this point I feel clearly that  transitioning is not in my future.

8. So I’m thinking of just being a stay at home girl.  I’d still go out for special events but I really don’t need to go to the mall.

Love to all of you, Jennifer

Anonymous
            Lady

I feel the same way

By the way, my SO knows and we have gone out with other couples.  If it’s just her and I it looks like lesbians, but if it’s 4 girls it looks like old friends.

Anonymous

Just keep trying Heather and keep communication going. Just a opinion Maybe time to go see someone better qualified and talk it out. Always room for compromise somewhere.

My SO(wife) utterly disapproves of my feminine mannerisms and the thought of me wearing clothes meant for women. Although she only suspects that I’d wore a panty of hers, which I did; more than once actually. She has never caught me in the act and I’ve never told her about my crossdressing or my gender fluid status.

After her reaction to her suspicion, it’s best that my CDing remains a secret from her.

Came out to my wife three weeks ago. She didn’t throw me out, but is definitely not okay with it. As a consequence I have pulled back from almost all of my CDing behaviors (including active participationwith you wonderful ladies), hoping to not overwhelm her. I hope someday she may soften to the idea- we will see! Big hugs to all of the friends I have made on here!🤗🤗💋

Anonymous

Sorry Jamie had to give up some but maybe can show her this site among many more others on net. Sometimes little more education will open the eyes to many.

Thanks Donna.  I have mentioned this site a couple of times,  but so far she has expressed no interest.  Maybe someday.

Anonymous

We are 7-months post-coming out, and in that time my wife and I have come a long way. There was definitely never a risk of the marriage ending, but it took a lot of work, communication and a bit of counseling to get from “you wear what?!” to “let’s have a girl’s date night!”. It can happen, you can find acceptance and understanding, and to be fair we have flown through a process that can take years, and still have learning to do, but it can happen!

Anonymous

Congrats Amelia.

Hugs

Donna

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Due to some “security lapses”, jewellery left laying around, photos likewise, plus her need some four years ago to go “ratting around” in my “Man Cave/Shediour”, my beloved found out the hard way…

Cut to the “now” and she tolerates it but has never seen me “live”  as Caty and I dont think she ever will. I do my best to keep the above right where it is… EG Caty’s lingerie gets done when I know she wont be home for a couple of hours and Caty mostly emerges when I’m doing overnight charity volunteer work.

I did not get the make up off properly a couple of trips back and that got commented on, but that was all.

Some weeks back I finally got rid of all my body hair and before we go to Queensland for some winter sun in August, the subject will need to be raised. I am just loving being hairless in lingerie and hosiery, so that aint gunna change…

Much to my chagrin but, as per her wishes, there has been no “bedroom exercise” for over a year and we sleep in separate rooms, so except for summer time, no hair is no issue….

If we go back to my first SO, aka married for 28 years, then divorced. I told her early on in our marriage and she hated it with a passion from that time on. Lucky for me I had a job where regular interstate/overseas travel was a big part of it, so that was Caty time in hotels here in OZ and various parts of the world

Happy dressing one and all.

Caty.

Anonymous

Wishing you the best Caty

Hugs
        Donna

Caty Ryan
          Baroness

Thank you Donna,

I would much rather be very honest with me darlin, but a couple of times over our time together I got the very distinct impression she “just does not want to know”.

I hate all the lies and deception I must undertake, but at least it results in “P and Q” about the place,

Caty

Anonymous

Always say Honestly is the best policy specially in a relationship. Congrats Caty for keeping peace

Donna

I’ve been very fortunate to have a SO who within a few days of finding out, I just admitted to it after she found dresses packed away, was not only good with it but wanted to actively participate. Fast forward a couple years and she is actually pretty disapproving of my male alter ego, barely tolerates him, and expects Heather to be the dominant portion of my life, which I am ecstatic about. We have date nights as girls and have even taken a girls vacation where there wasn’t a single piece of male clothing allowed. I try not to take this for granted because its probably quite the minority, but I’m definitely one lucky girl 🥰

Heather

My wife disapproves of my dressing full stop. We’ve spoken about it together numerous times & it’s total disapproval. Basically if I want to go around dressed as Kimberly, that will be the end of our marriage. I do under dress while at work & occasionally I’ll change into a skirt while I’m on my travels. I work alone driving at night. My wife is now out of the house for a few hours, so I’m living as Kimberly & thoroughly enjoying it. Bra, knickers, black leggings, knee length dress.

My wife totally disapproves. Will not even discuss this subject. She is highly educated and ultra conservative.

Anonymous

Totally approves. No reservations. It is fun to have casual conversations. My wife will ask ‘I’m doing a load of delicates, do you have any bras or panties that need to be washed’. Or ‘I’m going to ——–, do you want to go along and maybe we can find a blouse or capris for you’. It’s so normal around our house that we don’t even think about it. The strange thing is, I have only been dressing since Feb of this year. So lucky, bless her heart. I love her dearly.

Tiffany,

It seems you are one of the lucky ones if your wife accepts and is not bothered in the least by your dressing activities.   Ironically, or maybe not so ironically, some are threatened by their husbands dressing up as women, unfortunately.   Maybe it’s not ironic from their perspective or as they see it.   They, instead, see it as encroachment on their turf.

I’ve been doing some further reading on the internet on this site as well as a few others.  From reading numerous perspectives, there tends to be some women who simply cannot handle it at all.   In many cases, it’s not all the fact that the women happen to be close minded or mindlessly rejecting it.  In some of those cases, it “sounds” or appears that the CD’er went “hog wild” or completely out of control with the cross dressing.   Some of the women said that they thought that they were simply another puzzle piece in his/her fantasy and that the CD’er loved his/her corset/bra/panties and so forth more so than he loved her, if that makes sense.   I understand that I think.

On the other hand, there were a few women who wondered where they actually “fit” into the so-called “new relationship”.   There were a few cases where the couple had been together for many years and had teenage children.   The CD had been given the green light to dress and was completely into it that it was unnerving to the wife.  When mother’s day came around and one of the kids gave CD’er a mother’s day present, that was the last straw for her (the wife) and she started pumping the brakes on her CD hubby dressing so much.

to many of the GG women, the obsessive compulsive elements were simply too much for them to handle.   And, of course, the CD couldn’t understand why his wife was so upset with him when one of their children gave him/her (CD) a mother’s day gift.   She (wife) took it as a slap in the face to her that her CD hubby received that acknowledgement.

Anonymous

Cissy,

I believe the main and most important aspect to our relationship and my CD’ing is. She was next to me when I discovered it and WE explored it together. There us no hiding it. It was in the open from day one. She feels involved and not left out. I make sure I present my male self when it is necessary. I’m still the guy that will protect and defend this family. But then I have my time. Now we joke like ‘was that Tiffany that did that’. ‘Can Tiffany grill as good as …….)  or I’ll say ‘that was Tiffany that cleaned it up because you know I wouldn’t do that’. It’s the introduction and discovery of CD’ing together which allowed the relationship to be as good as it is and she does not feel threatened by it. Maybe if I suggest a couple makeup tips or make some fashion statement then maybe she thinks ‘What do you know about it?’ So I try not to come across to her as a ‘smarty pants’.

Yes there is wide range ‘to the degree of acceptance’.

Hugs and Smiles

Tiffany

[postquote quote=496376]
      so well said there Cissy, I do believe we all mirror the same outcome, just two night ago it all flared up in my house,   as my oldest daughter and my wife were at each other like two wild animals, unfortunately I got court in the cross fire, then it all comes out that my dressing is the problem, I am so confused, because she was given a gorgeous skirt for her birthday and said that I can have it because it would suit me more than her, I will never understand where I am in the relationship, I just have to keep on trying

Anonymous

Many times anger brings out things that say that not true need to talk to your wife about that little bringing up and ask if true.  Maybe need to schedule a meeting with a therapist where everyone can come for it. Wishing you the best Paula

Hugs
        Donna

Debbie J
      Lady

I selected “Disapprove” because there wasn’t a choice for “Doesn’t know and would never approve in a million years.”

Anonymous

Ought to mentioned in sly matter see what think of it.

Debbie J
          Lady

We’ve actually discussed it, but just not in the context of me being involved with it. She is totally against it.

Anonymous

She approves. She has her limits and I respect those limits. Going out in public is her biggest off limits, however we have been out of town a few times and she didnt invite Chelly out per say, but did put her in a position where she had to go outside the resort or wondering around a resprt while dressed. Yes, she did that intentionally, probably more for my benefit, but i enjoyed every minute of it. But like you said Donna, after dressing in secret/private for years, I told her of my desires with this very early in the relationship, before it was actually a relationship and 10 years later, she is still here and i dress in front of her.

Chelly

Anonymous

Congrats for talking to her and her approval is good. Own opinion is don’t hide anything will find out the hard way and could be different.

so did you go outside when she was away? I am trying to get up the strength to go out. I won’t pass at all, which is an issue for me. She seems cool btw

Anonymous

Yes I have been outisde while she was away. I have to been to gas stations, out joy riding, qent for walks, just sitting outside enjoying the weather, all while dressed. Nothing major. As fas as what she did to send to Chelly outisde, we were in a vaction resort and I was dressed and she asked me to take the trash to the compactor. I dont think she thought i woukd do it, but she was wrong. LOL. We were in a hotel another night and she asked me to get ice from the ice machine down the hall. The latest we were staying in a lake houae rental, i was dressed, and she needed something from the grocery store a few miles down the road. She asked me if i wanted to drive here. Of course I did. She didnt ask me to go in and i didnt ask, figured i wouldn’t press my luck. I dropped her off at the door, circled the parking lot a few times and picked her up. She seems more willimg to push her own limits when we are out of town; where there is less risk of her being recognized with a strange woman. I am good with that. I take what she offers and enjoy it bacause i see where so many are not as fortunate as I am to have someone who at accepts it.

Chelly

As I’m divorced now almost 5 years she wouldn’t approve at all.cab you imagine being in a relationship for 19 years keeping your dressing a secret, finding places to”hide” my clothes shoes etc. Finding the right time for me to dress like I wanted. OMG it was nerve wrecking and just frustrating,I remember going to stores and seeing lovely women wearing the most sexie cute outfits,shoes and having their make up done perfectly. All though they are/were definitely beautiful women seems like I was more interested in what they were wearing I couldn’t help but stare at them not at them more at the shoes or whatever it was that I love to wear myself. Then it was back to reality and well we split up not because of her catching me or anything like that but I know if it was to happen then you could believe that would be another reason why were not together anymore. It’s been a while and I’m ok with it now the upside is I don’t have to hide anything anymore and I can get dolled up all day when I’m off work or whatever. I absolutely love to get dressed!! I do love it…

Anonymous

I am like you Bubble not attached and can wear what want when I want. Freedom is great then at times get dull without sharing things with another.  PROs and Cons

Well said. Freedom is amazing, but having someone to share things with is so desirable. I am trying to do this with my wife now. I hope it works out. I am here if you want to chat.

Donna you are so right. I’m in this all alone.if it weren’t for the internet online shoppe and awesome sites like CD Heaven I absolutely don’t know what would happen lol guess I’ll just count my manual blessings and keep being me…

So glad you are now free to be yourself. Also, my best friend in high school observed that I was studying the descriptions in women’s catalogs like victoria’s secret etc. I was more interested in the clothing and how cool it looked on the women. I was jealous. I check out women all the time, but for their outfits and makeup. Now I am free dressing up as of today. So glad you are free too.

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Tell them asap, turned out my wife is totally my BEST freindS !! Lifes fun
      Xx
      B

Anonymous

Usually your SO is your best friend and more. congrats on being approved.

Anonymous

I agree once I told my wife and started to be a little fem we are closer than ever after 25yrs

Anonymous

yes she is ok with it!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

My X Disapproves and likely would have disapproved even if we were still married. Due to the way things turned out we are still living in the same house she upstairs and me in the basement. She is so disapproving that she constantly mocks me and puts me down for my CD. BUT she has to put up with it!!!!

. . Sandy

Gail Rich
        Lady

Don’t let her mock you. Tell her you know you look better in a dress than she does. She mocks you because she is jealous!

Anonymous

Sandy, if you are living in the basement, and her upstairs, you have the right to be treated respectfully. Whether she approves of you being a CD or not.

I am truly sorry to hear this type of arrangement. I know that you have valid reasons for continuing to live this way and if you need to talk, us girls are always here for you!

Denise Little
      Duchess - Annual

Hard to judge, she knows and has seen me in the house, no wig yet. Discussion have been rough and created her some pain. Lately, she has given positive comments on my attire, which is a big switch. I have decided to take small steps with her. Not sure what next to introduce in the conversation.

This was a great question, very relevant to me and I so love reading  everyone’s responses.  I just started going to a therapist part to figure out who I am but then also to develop a plan to tell my spouse.

As I read everyone’s response, I would imagine how I would react.  I don’t think shutting down Carole is an option.  I love my wife but I can’t hide her anymore.  I’m afraid of feeling thatcher as I right now would say that I would either stay married and continue hiding Carole or realize I need to be on my own and look for someone to accept me,  that hurts and scares me to say that.

So fingers crossed that the therapist and I come up with a plan and I have the courage to act on it.

Thank you everyone for  sharing. That’s why this site is so great!

Carole

Anonymous

Wishing you best of luck Carole

Hugs

Donna

It would be difficult for my wife to disapprove as it was all her idea to feminize me and transform me into Jennifer. She was responsible for beginning my female wardrobe. The finalization of my transformation was January 4, 1995 and during the last 26-1/2 years she has never regretted her decision and neither have I. They have been the best years of our lives. When we meet new people she introduces me as her housewife and soulmate.

Anonymous

That is outstanding Jennifer.

so, what sort of personality does she have?   She sounds like she’s very laid back and tolerant?  Open minded?   How do you find a girl like that?

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?