- This topic has 66 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- November 12, 2021 at 3:26 pm #575412AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
If you have been here a milli second…you must have come across Donna…she is quite like me…a rash all over the cdh site…there really is no cure!!!!
…well, quite soon she is becoming the ” full girl “. When I first come across her ( should I re phrase that ??? ) She was a bit…shall I say, dodgy???..she will be the first to admit she got into trouble….but she has sure mellowed..been so totally supportive and…just loveable
I simply wanted to say….your optimism, truthfull outlook and your humour litters this site…I hope your wonderful journey ends soon and you become the girl you crave….you have really given so much….and you deserve to get so much back…love to mum and dad xx
I hope this embarrasses you to hell…haha…it’s grace, what would you expect!!!!!!
love you…gracie xx
Total of 60 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 15, 2021 at 5:39 am #576328Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 706Has thanked: 726 timesBeen thanked: 3190 times
- November 21, 2021 at 8:11 pm #578675AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
thank you Wendy back for little now did a update on status Hopeful one more night here then homebound sometime tomorrow Monday
- November 14, 2021 at 1:51 pm #576078Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 39Replies: 748Has thanked: 1755 timesBeen thanked: 3615 times
Donna, I really hope this is all you hope it will be!!!
If you do feel down or just need to talk we are all here to listen and support you!!!
Or even if you are sooo happy and giddy with your new body, please share.
. . .Cassie
- November 14, 2021 at 4:16 pm #576138AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Thank you so much Cassie Have feeling first few days be pushing the morphine for the pain Shall see. Do know once able for sure will let everyone know how it went and how it going. Be in hospatial for min of 5 days. Oh once new body heals will definitly see how it all act. giggles.
- November 14, 2021 at 1:38 pm #576069SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 569Has thanked: 13645 timesBeen thanked: 2495 times
Dear Donna ,
Before the big day tomorrow , I would just like to wish you all the strength in the world !
I am so happy for you that your dream will become true life for you.
Tomorrow we will all be thinking about you.
And after the surgery , just think about all your sisters here that are so proud of you , and will be waiting for you to come back here , and tell us all about it when you are ready.
Big Hugs and Kisses ,
- November 14, 2021 at 1:45 pm #576073AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Thank you so much Sylvia tomorrow be my rebirthday sometime Looking forward to it all. And as all the ladies here waiting for excitment be excited too when be able to get back and mention how things went. Hoping to see all you ladies soon sometime next week agian. Untill then be on and off rest of day. Girl need to start getting things ready for my week stay in hosipital.
Hugs and kisses to all
- November 14, 2021 at 9:04 am #575988Katie PlowrightLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 143Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 778 times
- November 14, 2021 at 1:15 pm #576056
- November 14, 2021 at 7:01 am #575953Stephanie KennedyRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 1142Has thanked: 8840 timesBeen thanked: 4927 times
Hi Donna I can only imagine what it would be like to have your brain and body in perfect agreement. I truly wish for you a speedy recovery and look forward in hearing about the new chapter in your life you will begin as a woman. Its been a long time in coming. Good for you for being so brave and staying focused on making things right.
Much empathy and love Stephanie
- November 14, 2021 at 7:31 am #575964
- November 14, 2021 at 5:59 am #575936Trisha SmithLadyRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 406Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 2072 times
- November 14, 2021 at 7:30 am #575963
- November 14, 2021 at 4:51 am #575928Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1381Has thanked: 19861 timesBeen thanked: 5727 times
- November 14, 2021 at 7:29 am #575962
- November 13, 2021 at 8:21 pm #575874Felicia MarsLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 44Has thanked: 332 timesBeen thanked: 203 times
- November 14, 2021 at 7:28 am #575961
- November 13, 2021 at 2:43 pm #575790Sally ZarcaeLadyRegistered On: July 23, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 137Has thanked: 293 timesBeen thanked: 474 times
I have not been on CDH for long but Donna, you were the first girl I noticed to be very comfortable with everything about who you are. You have given me inspiration to be more comfortable with myself.
It’s very exciting that you are taking the next step in your journey and I very happy for you.
- November 13, 2021 at 2:50 pm #575792AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
HI Sally thank you so much also so happy to give you some inspiration on being who wanting to be. No matter what others think you are you. Hopefully will give more support or inspiration as the journey continue to all.
Love and hugs
- November 13, 2021 at 2:33 pm #575787Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 30Replies: 567Has thanked: 7088 timesBeen thanked: 3106 times
- November 13, 2021 at 2:46 pm #575791
- November 13, 2021 at 1:13 pm #575768Mandy WifeBaronessRegistered On: September 12, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 269Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 1220 times
- November 13, 2021 at 1:18 pm #575773
- November 13, 2021 at 12:46 pm #575763Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 758Has thanked: 2827 timesBeen thanked: 3857 times
- November 13, 2021 at 1:17 pm #575771
- November 13, 2021 at 12:44 pm #575762AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 13, 2021 at 1:16 pm #575770
- November 13, 2021 at 4:21 am #575605Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 561Has thanked: 1709 timesBeen thanked: 1809 times
- November 13, 2021 at 6:24 am #575642AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 13, 2021 at 3:38 am #575595Charlene VictoriaLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2016Topics: 27Replies: 244Has thanked: 1460 timesBeen thanked: 1467 times
Donna, I am smiling for you; So happy that you will soon be congruent – heart with body. Your determination to achieve your goal while maintaining a positive attitude in its pursuit is empowering.
You are achieving what for me seems impossible. . . yet I find in your journey the genesis of the thought. . . . well maybe one day I too could be congruent. . . . just like Donna.
Thank you. All the best through your surgery, healing, and your womanhood to come.
- November 13, 2021 at 6:26 am #575643
- November 12, 2021 at 11:43 pm #575571PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 322Has thanked: 1429 timesBeen thanked: 1337 times
- November 13, 2021 at 6:27 am #575644
- November 12, 2021 at 11:43 pm #575570
- November 12, 2021 at 9:33 pm #575551Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 314Has thanked: 7629 timesBeen thanked: 1399 times
- November 13, 2021 at 6:29 am #575647
- November 12, 2021 at 9:32 pm #575550Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 328Has thanked: 2118 timesBeen thanked: 1742 times
- November 13, 2021 at 6:30 am #575648
- November 12, 2021 at 7:08 pm #575521Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 2782Has thanked: 39993 timesBeen thanked: 10093 times
Donna i will give you the biggest hug now as later it might hurt he he please take your girly time and relax no rush just when you can say hello as we all will be holding our breath till you are home and doing better big hugs girlfriend ..
- November 12, 2021 at 8:50 pm #575543
- November 12, 2021 at 6:47 pm #575513Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 661Has thanked: 1347 timesBeen thanked: 2756 times
- November 12, 2021 at 8:48 pm #575542
- November 12, 2021 at 6:38 pm #575509PrincessByDawnDuchessRegistered On: April 4, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 106Has thanked: 338 timesBeen thanked: 461 times
Thanks Grace for this thread.
Donna, wish you the very best. So thrilled for you.
You are a true motivation. You will shine brighter than ever as you step into this new world.
Just humming “Nothing’s gonna stop us now” as i write this.
- November 12, 2021 at 8:47 pm #575541AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 12, 2021 at 5:12 pm #575471AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 12, 2021 at 8:45 pm #575540AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Thank you so much Dianne yes the time is couple more days. Know time is going by so fast feel like before know it my healing be done in 4 to 6 months for be able to do normal daily activites 2 months be able to do some light duty things.
- November 12, 2021 at 4:55 pm #575464Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 834Has thanked: 4633 timesBeen thanked: 4391 times
- November 12, 2021 at 5:05 pm #575467AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 12, 2021 at 4:50 pm #575461Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 636Has thanked: 3703 timesBeen thanked: 3367 times
- November 12, 2021 at 5:03 pm #575466
- November 12, 2021 at 4:09 pm #575443Vecca SennLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 201Has thanked: 1405 timesBeen thanked: 736 times
- November 12, 2021 at 4:40 pm #575459AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 12, 2021 at 4:04 pm #575439Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 90Replies: 4650Has thanked: 6915 timesBeen thanked: 11718 times
- November 12, 2021 at 3:59 pm #575435Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 1167Has thanked: 10402 timesBeen thanked: 4810 times
- November 12, 2021 at 4:03 pm #575438
- November 12, 2021 at 3:40 pm #575426AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Aww thank you so much Grace and to all the other ladies at CDH. Why love this site so much such. A toast to a new life and new beginnings. Oh my mother had a girl chat with me and explaining many things only girls know pretty much. Felt so great getting life lessons as a girl and a daughter to a great mother.
Grace kinda brings a tear to my eyes maybe just piece of dust. feel so honoured to have everyone as great friend..
Hugs and love
- November 12, 2021 at 3:37 pm #575421LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 671Has thanked: 2565 timesBeen thanked: 1938 times
I couldn’t have said it any better… we wish love, prayers, and support for Donna..
Thank you Grace for your (our) best wishes for Donna
- November 13, 2021 at 6:28 am #575645
- November 12, 2021 at 4:39 pm #575458
- The topic ‘Donna……our best wishes honey xx’ is closed to new replies.