• This topic has 64 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello girls..

If you have been here a milli second…you must have come across Donna…she is quite like me…a rash all over the cdh site…there really is no cure!!!!

…well, quite soon she is becoming the ” full girl “. When I first come across her ( should I re phrase that ??? ) She was a bit…shall I say, dodgy???..she will be the first to admit she got into trouble….but she has sure mellowed..been so totally supportive and…just loveable

I simply wanted to say….your optimism, truthfull outlook and your humour litters this site…I hope your wonderful journey ends soon and you become the girl you crave….you have really given so much….and you deserve to get so much back…love to mum and dad xx

I hope this embarrasses you to hell…haha…it’s grace, what would you expect!!!!!!

love you…gracie xx

Leonara
      Ambassador

Grace,
      I couldn’t have said it any better… we wish love, prayers, and support for Donna..
      Thank you Grace for your (our) best wishes for Donna
      Hugs, Leonara

Anonymous

Aww thank you so much Grace and to all the other ladies at CDH. Why love this site so much such. A toast to a new life and new beginnings. Oh my mother had a girl chat with me and explaining many things only girls know pretty much. Felt  so great getting life lessons as a girl and a daughter to a great mother.

Grace kinda brings a tear to my eyes maybe just piece of dust.  feel so honoured to have everyone as great friend..

Hugs and love

Donna

Anonymous

Well I hope it’s a dust storm and your eyes leak a lot…because you deserve all the love….pass the Kleenex xxx

Anonymous

Thank you sweetheart  love you and all the girls here.

💗💖

Wishing you Donna all the best for your journey ahead.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie and Polly 💖💓

Anonymous

Aww thank you so much Steph a new chapter about to begin soon .

Hugs  and lots of love
        Donna

Hi Grace,

Thanks for posting!  May Donna enjoy a speedy recovery.

Alice

Donna,

I hope all goes well and you heal fully and quickly.

Anonymous

Thank you so much Vecca will do my best. Usually a quick healer.

Hugs

Donna

Hon,
          I hope the best for you and want to hear all of the details of how it is to finally be you.

Anonymous

Thank you so much Vecca will do that for sure.

Hugs

Donna

Barb Wire
      Lady

God bless you Donna and I sure hope you’ll still be with us on CDH!

❤️ and sincere gratitude for your good heart and kindness!!

Barb

(Nice one, Grace! 🥰)

Anonymous

Thank you Barb and of course still be on CDH when come back or able to come back. Best place to be.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

Good luck Donna, all of us here will be holding our breaths until we hear from you again.

May everything go swiftly and smoothly!

Anonymous

Thank you Michelle know will be holding my breath too till the 8 hours of the procedure.

Will keep all updated when able then. Might be flying high on pain meds too.

Hugs Donna

Anonymous

Is it that time already? How time is flying by these days1 Joining in with my well wishes, and hope for a speedy and uneventful recovery!

Anonymous

Thank you so much Dianne yes the time is couple more days.  Know time is going by so fast feel like before know it my healing be done in 4 to 6 months for be able to do normal daily activites 2 months be able to do some light duty things.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

Speedy recovery Donna! I’m sure you’ll be back here soon. Hugs…

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Thank you Abbie do hope for speedy recovering and back as soon as able.

Hugs

Donna

Donna i will give you the biggest hug now as later it might hurt he he  please take your girly time and relax no rush just when you can say hello as we all will be holding our breath till you are home and doing better big hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie big hugs back too. Love you and love all the ladies here. such  sweethearts.

Hugs all

Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

Good luck to you Donna on a SPEEDY recovery!  I’m so glad you will finally get to be the YOU that YOU want to be!!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Thank you so much Tara

Hugs  kisses

Donna

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Donna,

Best wishes for your surgery! Hope you have a speedy recovery, and find true happiness as the woman you always knew you were!

❤️Lara

P.S. Thanks for this post Grace! You are a real sweetheart!

Anonymous

Thank you so much Lara and also once again for Grace for posting this post all you ladies are such sweethearts love you all

Hugs

Donna

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hugs Donna!  Congratulations Dear!!

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hugs Donna!  Congratulations Dear!!

Anonymous

Thank you so much Pru

Hugs
        Donna

Donna, I am smiling for you; So happy that you will soon be congruent – heart with body. Your determination to achieve your goal while maintaining a positive attitude in its pursuit is empowering.

You are achieving what for me seems impossible. . . yet I find in your journey the genesis of the thought. . . . well maybe one day I too could be congruent. . . . just like Donna.

Thank you. All the best through your surgery, healing, and your womanhood to come.

Charlene

Anonymous

Thank you so much Charlene always dreamed of this day that about to happen.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Grace, thanks.

Donna, Godspeed.

That is all.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

Thank you Raquel big hugs

Donna

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Donna.

Hope you had a great time last night, tonight and just a great weekend. Hope all your friends and family give you a fun transition party send off… woo hoo!

Anonymous

HI Michelle thank you so much was a good night

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Donna

Congratulations  girl ❤ your a lovely one, my very best wishes always.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Thank you so much Sarah

Hugs

Donna

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I echo every sentiment written  and add my personal hugs and best wishes too. 

Anonymous

Thank you so much Angela for the wishes.

Hugs

Donna

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hope everything goes well Donna and that you have a speedy recovery xx

Anonymous

Thank you so much Mandy same here. Know it will though

Hugs

Donna

I hope all goes well and you achieve all you have wished for. You have amazing determination so I am sure everything will be a huge success.

Love and hugs

Beth

Anonymous

Thank you so much Beth

Big hugs

Donna

Hey Donna,

I have not been on CDH for long but Donna, you were the first girl I noticed to be very comfortable with everything about who you are. You have given me inspiration to be more comfortable with myself.

It’s very exciting that you are taking the next step in your journey and I very happy for you.

love Sally

💚

Anonymous

HI Sally thank you so much also so happy to give you some inspiration on being who wanting to be. No matter what others think you are you. Hopefully will give more support or inspiration as the journey continue to all.

Love and hugs

Donna

Wishing you nothing but the absolute best in your journey Donna!

Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Many many hugs!!
      FM

Anonymous

Thank you felica

Hugs

Donna

Good luck, Donna, I just know you’ll be fine and achieve just what you set out to do. Via con Dios!

Bridgette

Anonymous

thank you so much Bridgette

Hugs

Donna

Trisha
      Duchess

Wishing you the very best in the days to come. We all look forward to your return to us here on CDH.

Much love

💕

Trisha.

Anonymous

thank you so much trisha be back when able for sure

Hugs

Donna

Hi Donna I can only imagine what it would be like to have your brain and body in perfect agreement. I truly wish for you a speedy recovery and look forward in hearing about the new chapter in your life you will begin as a woman. Its been a long time in coming. Good for you for being so brave and staying focused on making things right.

Much empathy and love Stephanie

Anonymous

Thank you so much Stephanie happy it going to happen

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

Good luck Donna, hugs and kisses from all your sisters.

Anonymous

Thank you Katie

Hugs Donna

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Donna ,

Before the big day tomorrow , I would just like to wish you all the strength in the world !
      I am so happy for you that your dream will become true life for you.
      Tomorrow we will all be thinking about you.
      And after the surgery , just think about all your sisters here that are so proud of you , and will be waiting for you to come back here , and tell us all about it when you are ready.

Big Hugs and Kisses ,
      Sylvia.

Anonymous

Thank you so much Sylvia tomorrow be my rebirthday sometime Looking forward to it all. And as all the ladies here waiting for excitment be excited too when be able to get back and mention how things went. Hoping to see all you ladies soon sometime next week agian.  Untill then be on and off rest of day. Girl need to start getting things ready for my week stay in hosipital.

Hugs and kisses to all

Donna

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Donna, I really hope this is all you hope it will be!!!

If you do feel down or just need to talk we are all here to listen and support you!!!

Or even if you are sooo happy and giddy with your new body, please share.

. . .Cassie

Anonymous

Thank you so much Cassie Have feeling first few days be pushing the morphine for the pain Shall see. Do know once able for sure will let everyone know how it went and how it going.  Be in hospatial for min of 5 days. Oh once new body heals will definitly see how it all act. giggles.

Hugs
        Donna

Take care Donna, hope to see you back on here soon.

Anonymous

thank you Wendy back for little now did a update on status Hopeful one more night here then homebound sometime tomorrow Monday

Donna

Anonymous

Thank you so much Sis love you always. Love all my  sisters here.

Big Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Thank you so much Princess will know be a shining light know going to be different but believe be a good thing.  Do  love that song also I am woman hear me roar.

Hugs
      Donna

Anonymous

that true can deal with the pain temp but if back out the pain would be for ever and pride be gone.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Thank you so much Steph  will do that when able next week.

Hugs

Donna

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Donna……our best wishes honey xx’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?