• This topic has 101 replies, 43 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 41 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

HI Ladies finally able to get on for little My surgery went good without the aches and pains first few days.  Last few days been getting better. Last night Dr took all the bandages off and all the drain tubes and such. First time was able to see in a mirror of my new girl bits. giggles.  Swollon for sure. Anyways today Dr and nurses showed me how to use the dilators.  there 4 and have to do the smallest 3 times aweek for 2 weeks. then move up to the next size and so on.

Just wanting to wish all the ladies thank you for your support and prayers.  And to Holly for taking the time to update on my condition last few days. Big Hugs to each and everyone.

Hugs all

Donna

PS hopefully be home tomorrow afternoon or night crossing fingers.

💗💗

So happy for you girl looking forward to you being home and getting better .. One personal thing i want to tell you dont forget to sit when you pee it will make a mess on the floor to clean up .. Hope this helps ha ha hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie

Anonymous

LOL suppose being on CDH for awhile all the ladies tought me that. giggles.  proud of self able to do both bathroom duties with no side effects will little blood in urine. but expected Dr said.

Hugs Steph

Donna

He he wonderful girl so happy be careful girlfriend and heres hopes for the going home ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

thank you Steph ready at least can get better rest nurses come and go here on the hour.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Donna, so Happy to hear that Dear! You make sure you rest and heal!   Love Pru

Anonymous

Thank you Pru and thank all the ladies for the great support and thoughts and wishes.

Hugs

Donna

Great to hear from you Donna.

So happy your transformation went well and you will be home soon.

Hope the discomfort and swelling settle soon, bet you can’t wait to see how the new you looks in leggings/swimsuit/fitted skirt.

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

Thank you so much Bianca as for swelling and all Dr giving me some oral pain pills and then of course usng Ice packs. Cool kitty giggle. feels good though.  Yes looking forward to be able to wear clothes and all but that many weeks away.

Donna 💓

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I’m so happy for you Donna. It’s so exciting. Looking forward to hearing more form you.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Thank you Liara like so many looking forward and excited as I learn new things on my new womanhood journey

Hugs

Donna

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Donna,

so happy for you! Glad things are going well! Hope the swelling, and discomfort  go away quickly!
      Hugs, Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir.
        Anonymous

thank You Lara using ice packs and then some meds.

Hugs Donna

Polly and I are so happy for you Donna!

May you get home soon!

Love and hugs from Stephanie and Polly 💖

Hi Donna lovely to read you have made it to the other side and now you are real lady in nearly all aspects and one thing that you won’t have to do .which us cd’s will still need to do is to tuck ,you lucky lady .

Michelle xx

Anonymous

haha that true no more tucking of course not much had to tuck from the start But thank you for the warm wishes

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Donna…

Welcome home honey

totally agree with Michelle, no more tucking………once you have had the “ultimate tuck”….get well soon.

Grace xx

Anonymous

thank you so much Grace looks like little smoother road ahead. Oh the dilation part sounds like a fun activity giggles.

Hugs

Donna

Congratulations on the surgery honey and I hope it isn’t too sensitive, whilst its recovering, he he.

Glad you are being well treated, give your doc a hug from me.

Love Trish

Anonymous

thank you Trisha will do that for sure as for sensitive can say yes to that. hugs

Donna

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

A speedy recovery, and a  smooth road free of any issues going forward for you Donna!  Welcome back home! 🙂

Stevie

Anonymous

thank you so much Stevie happy all is done and over there. Am looking forward for to followup with the therapy ahead and different exorcises have to do.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Welcome back Donna,

I’m glad everything has gone ok for you, it’s nice to have you back with the girls X

Hugs Roz X

Anonymous

thank you Rozalyne big hugs

Donna

Congratulations, best of luck and speedy recovery.

Anonymous

thank you Amanda big hugs

Donna

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Donna,

Congratulations I am really pleased for you.  I wish you all the best in your continued recovery and for the future.

Take care,

Tara.

Anonymous

thank you so much Tara

Hugs

Donna

Great news!  Wishing you the best in your recovery.

Anonymous

thank you so much Alicia Big hugs

Donna

Anonymous

I’m so happy that you’re doing well and recovering, Donna. 🥰
      Much love,
      Raquel

Anonymous

thank you so much Steph big hugs to you and polly

Love Donna

Wishing a speedy recovery! Hugs and hugs and hugs Donna!

Anonymous

thank you so much Debbie

Hugs

Donna

Barb Wire
      Lady

Welcome back, Donna!!

You sound as effervescent as ever! Perhaps it has something to do with your upcoming recovery program.

So pleased it all worked out for you!

🤗🤗 & 💋💋 Barb

Anonymous

haha thank you Barb do know the upcoming program and at home therapy going to be alot fun Know feel like a virgin.

Donna

Barb Wire
          Lady

LOL!! Excellent!

I wish I could have another first-time!

I will never forget you, Kimberley! Or was that Greg?…

Oh! Now I remember!

To be 17 again!!

💓 Barb

Good to hear from you donna; hoping for a speedy recovery.

Anonymous

thank you so much wendy same here for recovery believe on a less widing bumpy road now or at least seems little smoother

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Donna… just now saw your post.

Welcome back! Happy to hear of your smooth transition. This Thanksgiving will be very special for you I’m sure.

Anonymous

thank you so much Michelle good to  be back waiting on Dr to come in today check things out and hopefully be out of here today.  Seems like things are working normally beside some pain.

Love you all

Donna

Kate
      Baroness

Hi Donna,

I hope you miss all the bumps in the road heading home and once you get there! Wishing you a speedy recovery.
      Kate

Anonymous

thank you so much Kate same here Hard to avoid some though.

Hugs Donna

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone that I closed previous threads on this so that we may concentrate our well wishes for Donna in one post. 🙂

Stevie

Anonymous

Stevie not fair for the other girls that did those posts to have them closed if can lump them all in one

Donna

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

Donna, only closed, not trashed or anything.  No disrespect to the girls who posted them, just wanted to tidy things up and consolidate things in one place is all. 🙂

Stevie

Anonymous

OK thanks stevie at first thought was closing those threads my mistake.

Donna

Brilliant Donna so glad your on the mend girl.all women now xxxxxxxx Dee

Anonymous

thank you so much Dee same here Hoping Dr  lets me out here. Now hearing going to be later on today be in.

hugs Donna

Anonymous

Glad you are doing well Donna! 🌸💕

Angela Booth
      Hostess

So glad it went well and I can feel your happiness at the result. I have this ear worm now from something you said earlier – ‘ Like a virgin, touched for the very first time’……….

Hugs

Anonymous

thank you Angela am very happy did this and would do it agian if had too.  giggles Your ear worm is correct. Was listening to some tunes from Madonna earlier one of songs listening too.  Finally heard Dr be in around 30 mins hoping to get out here and back home.

Hugs
        Donna

Sylvia
      Lady

Welcome back Miss Donna !!!
      I´m so glad everything went well , we missed you here Girl !!
      I am giving you a virtual hug !
      It must be so exciting for you to be starting this new adventure in your life.
      I hope the pain is a bit bearable now , and trust you will have a speedy recovery coming home.
      Your girlfriends here on CDH will always be there for you , and we love to hear about your progress in the coming weeks and months.

All my Love,
      Sylvia.

Anonymous

thank you so much Syvia same here first few days were more downs but manage through it and now last few days been alot better pain not as intense. Using ice packs and pain pills so often.

Hugs Donna

Oh definitly will keep all updated as the weeks go and months and so on.

Leah
      Baroness

glad surgery went well.  Bet is feels way different having a full female body.

Anonymous

Thank you Leah it does in away at first but everything coming so natural now. Like were  meant to be a woman. and now am a woman.

Leah
          Baroness

glad the transition is going well!~

Brielle
          Lady

Hi Donna, I’m glad you are recovering well. One thing I’d like to correct – you said LIKE you were meant to be a woman – you ARE meant to be a woman, and that is fixed now. So happy for you!!

Anonymous

thank you so much Brielle and thank you for the correction

Hugs

Donna

So happy that all has gone well for you Donna, wishing you a speedy recovery,

Hugs Paula

Anonymous

thank you so much Paula same here. Feel like my parts been missing so many years have caught up to me. now. Feeling like on cloud 9 Even my bf said that now have a glow to me. Maybe part of being a woman. IDK. But was nice for sure.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

That’s such good news, sending good intentions for your continued recovery. 💕 Katie

Anonymous

Thank you Katie also good news finally Dr came in fixng to head home as soon as get all the paper work to sign life away and be released. giggles. Worth every penny for sure.

Hugs

Donna

Hi Donna,

We missed you for sure and Im glad your doing OK.

Thats an exciting step having that surgery ,your so brave .

Glad your back.

Huggs Patty

Anonymous

Thank you Patty know felt same too missed all the girls. Do agree anyone planning on doing same know there 2 others can do one less painful  other little more painful and longer for heeling but Dr told me that one does like a CIS self lubication. The one that  cheapest and fastest healing is the zero depth still have some good points. unless wanting to have intercourse.

Hugs
        donna

danielle
      Baroness

glad to hear everything went well and your feeling good. you may not know this but you are a bright shining star for us all. keep glowing bright

Anonymous

Awww thank you so much Danielle feel pretty good now fixing to head home soon Do thank each and every girl here for the support and wishes. Actually all of the girls helped me speed things up. on many things.

Big hugs

Donna

Anonymous

So glad to hear you are doing well, and that everything went OK. I’m sure you will recover before you know it, and hope you enjoy your new life!

Anonymous

thank you so much Dianne

Hugs

Donna

Dear Donna,

I am smiling for you because I am happy for you.  I can only imagine the sense of body congruity and peace you have gained as you stayed the course in your journey to your own womanhood.

The pain and discomfort (or so I have read) of dilation notwithstanding enjoy your achievement.

Blessings.

Anonymous

Thank you so much Charlene, So happy for myself too. feels great not having those man bits around. and a new fresh girl bit.  Yes the dilation will be a challange for sure but know can go through the surgery can handle those.

Hugs Donna

Hi Donna,

Wonderful news you’ll be home soon!  Have a speedy recovery.

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks Alice home now finally No place like home

Hugs Donna

Dear Donna,

Congratulations! I’m very happy for you! I wish you the best of luck in this new and exciting chapter of your life!

XOXO, Jill

Anonymous

thank you so much Jill looking forward to the new life. and experience.

Hugs

Donna

Leonara
      Ambassador

Thanks for the update Donna, so glad your feeling some what better… prayers and healing energy continue to be sent your way…
      After 2,5 years I am spending Thanksgiving with my daughter.. we arrived in Chicago today… it was nice to give her a hug!!! ( she hasn’t met Leonara) at 47 yo she will always be daddy’s little girl lol
      I hope you are home for Thanksgiving…
      Hugs, Leonara

Anonymous

thank you Leonara yes will be home spending couple weeks with parents till able to do things on own more.  Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

Hugs

Donna

Dear Donna
      I’m so pleased that all went well and you are now home which is definitely the very best place to be.
      I’m sure you must be getting lots of family and friends support 🤗😊
      Sending you a BIG hug and a virtual bunch of 💐 flowers.
      Loads of love
      Stephanie ❤️❤️

PS. This brings a whole new meaning to Thanks Giving 🥰

Anonymous

thank you steph yes does give a new meaning to Thanksgiving the support and all is great from family and friends and all the ladies here at CDH truly blessed

Hugs

Donna

I’m happy for you! It’s good to hear your exuberant voice again (in text form)

Anonymous

thank you Vecca good to be half back again.

Hugs

Donna

Trisha
      Duchess

Love ya, miss ya, so happy for ya. Hoping for a speedy recovery

💋

Trisha

Hi Donna, I am so happy to hear you are doing well, and I have seen your subsequent posts so I know you are, giggles. You must be sooo happy,lol
      I have been out myself for a few days, hence why I am just seeing this now.
      take care, and follow all directions, honey, you are going to be so great
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

thank you regina happy to hear you doing good and going out yourself.

Hugs
        Donna

Giggles, not that kind of out, I had surgery myself earlier in the week, and have been out of commission, but nothing as joyous as yours
          Hugs, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

Oh wow hoping for a speedy recovery for your self too. Regina First few days of mine was not rainbows for sure. But gettting better each day.

Hugs Donna

Donna!

So good to see you are recovering!!

Hope you feel better soon and have a lovely holiday.

Many hugs,
      FM

Anonymous

Thank you so much Felica I am getting there slowly but surely.  Pain is no where like it was week ago

Ice packs and pain pills so often helps.

Hope your Holiday is good too.

Big hugs and love

Donna

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Great news Donna,

Hope all continues as planned.

Best Wishes,

Terri Anne

Anonymous

thank you so much Teri Anne Know getting better little steps each day. Believe the worset behind me

Hugs Donna

One small step for a man, one giant sashay for a woman.

Araminta.

Anonymous

Thank you Araminta describes it to the T.

Donna

Anonymous

Definitly Holly know myself and all the ladies will be here to give you the support I received. You ready to do it Holly

Anonymous

can send sissy to texas I watch her. Tell the Dr stop horsing around you ready to get things done.

Donna

Anonymous

thank you so much Sis means alot to me to finally be where am now. Knowing in time things will go down like swelling and the pain. But if would do it again of course would. Who knows down the road may go get top surgery too. depends on what HRT can do. giggles

Love Donna

Anonymous

thank you so much Rach will have to take you up on more later on for sure after get settle back in at home.

hug and love

Donna

Anonymous

Haha thank you Steph as for keeping hands away from it be kinda hard to do when it the time to do the dilation treatment But rest of time do. big hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Lol well according to my parents they going to celebrate both this Sat. But next year will do it on the 15th of November when Donna were born. giggles.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Giggles thank you Bobbi pretty much taken right now. from a loving BF that been by side most of times.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

one time yesterday felt great Joy while taking a little pain while doing those dilators

thank you again Bobbi

Hugs Donna

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Not at all Holly.  Just consolidating similar posts and eliminating redundancy.  As I said, no slight intended.

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?