Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I got a single mother who lives across the hall by my apt gave a bunch of her maternity tops, bottoms and a couple bras. Never had maternity clothes but like the fact they are not tight across the bust and fuller for the belly. The pants are a different and kinda nice for the belly will be great for a buffet eating wont have to loosen the belt lol. The bras are underwire and are nice for my forms.

Yes, my wife sometimes gives me her clothing she no longer wears.

Lanna

I was A very lucky boy, my sister let me wear her nighty then panties. My sister then told me dad also wore panties and slept in A nightgown she went on to tell me she had overheard my mother and dad talking about how I would handle it if I ever found out about dad’s dressing  and since she caught me checking out her nighty she got me hooked wearing girly things. She told mom about my love of feminine clothing, then came the talk with mom and dad and all went quite well. My mom didn’t want my wearing my sister’s things so she bought me panties and A nightie and gave me some nice slips she had out grown. My sister also gave me A dress ant some nightgowns. the best came about six weeks later, My sister had discussed my dressing with her closest friends and one evening they got together and gave me several bags of clothing they had outgrown. They had given me dresses skirts sweaters and blouses as well as some slips panties but no bras. whey had me model my new clothes for them, we all had A lot fun. About three weeks later Carol me sisters friend brought me three more bags of her old cloths several dresses slips panties and BRAS up till that time I hadn’t  worn A bra. Putting on A bra was the greatest feeling of femininely I had ever felt. From that time on I would always wear bras under dresses and all my girly things,  I kept on getting things given me by my sister and her friends , but when they all went off to collage it all stopped but by that time my dresser and closet were full  and running over. My mom still bought me things like nighties and panties. fast forward after marriage my wife still buys lacey things for me.

It was kinda funny the other night i was washing clothes had all mine in the dryer had to use the restroom there was a knock on door she wanted to know if it was allright to empty the dryer i said ok thru the door.  i open the door and went to the dryer she said my GF had good taste in clothes she was folding them by my bras and panties on the table she looked at me and smiled i guess my light jacket was open and showing my bust she so these are your clothes i said yes then you need to come over and look at some of my clothes we are about the same size if you dont mind their maternity clothes i said free stuff if it fits was all right for me. I went over to her apt  was looking at them size 22-24 which i wear even her bras fit me she then said try them on so said where is you bathroom she smiled again. was a nice night even watched a movie and had a glass of wine. I asked her if she would like to go shopping some time and got a big Yes. I found out that her BF left her when she was pregnant what a douch bag.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Terri! I have , 3 of my GG friends have given clothes. It is a nice little perk. Some are my favorite outfits.  Hugs

My wife just gave me two sports bras! I just about burst with giddiness! I also got to try them on with her! These are my first officially mine bras! I love this woman!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Vecca Senn.

Me and my GG bf are the same size, UK size 14. She’s given me clothing that don’t fit her very well. The LBD pic I recently uploaded was a gift from her. My mum has also given me clothing, however most of its too small aside from two denim skirts.

Anonymous

My girlfriend recently gave me a couple of her sports bras. They are stretchy and fit my little AA’s.

Anonymous

of all the people giving me something my mother gave me some  of her heels never wear anymore and they my size too .

Anonymous

My wife very generously bought me many things and also gave me a lot of hand me down makeup when she was switching brands.

She bought me panties, bras, shoes, an LBD, wig, inserts, a purse, an girly engagement ring to go with my wedding ring, and more. Always loved getting girly presents from her.

She is no longer accepting, but it was fun while it lasted!

My wife has bought many women’s items for me, panties, bras, pants, tops and dresses. My wardrobe is probably 50% things she has bought for me. This last Christmas my presents from her included 2 sweaters (1 v neck and 1 cowl neck), a matching bra & panty set, a white winter coat and a new bottle of Gloria Vanderbilt perfume. When Valentine’s day was approaching I tried to give her Woman perfume by Ralph Loren. She liked it but told me to keep it she would rather smell it on me, but she also asked if she could borrow some from time to time. I love this woman.

Today my boyfriend took me to Victoria’s Secret and bought me 5 pair of panties and a darling bra.

Anonymous

Yes, sort of. When my wife was gaining weight, I inherited a few nice tops she could no longer wear, and a few of her online orders which proved to be Asian sizing also became mine. She has since lost all that weight, plus some, and we are now the same size and sharing clothes.

Once, back when my wife was still attempting to accept my crossdressing she have me a cute green dress she hadn’t worn in a while. But a couple years later I lost it in a purge. Arghh! Purges are so STUPID!!! (But that’s another subject.)

-Jen

Anonymous

Jen,

Wish we had pics! 😊I bet you looked B E A Utiful! Love a green dress — especially if it’s a deep emerald. What color are your eyes?

God bless,

Your sister Steph

Aww Steph, you’re sweet! I did love that dress. Most of all because she gave it to me. I like to think it set off my BROWN eyes.😊

Anonymous

You don’t need to tell anyone here Jennifer, we’ve all done it, some more than once (blush) – add it to your mantra repeated every morning.

• DON’T PURGE

Diana

Dana Grey
      Lady

My wife has given me some of her old slips and panties, which I love. I’ve given her a few of my old dresses.

My sister and both of my nieces have bought me womens clothing and some pretty sexy lingerie for Christmas and my birthday over the years.  I know I  can count on at least one new outfit from them on those days.

The ladies who live on each side of me have given me some things that they tired of, and I have returned the favor a few times too.

PaulaF

Vanessa ?
      Lady

My roommate (ex-girlfriend) has definitely given me things that don’t quite fit her, along with a few random things that were more along the lines of a gift.  I got most of my panties, my only two bras, a skirt, and a top (and a lot of my makeup and such) this way.

Anonymous

Gen…get socks at Christmas.😂😂😂.

….don’t we all???…haha

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?