- March 7, 2021 at 11:22 am #459000Eona OhParticipantRegistered On: March 7, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 74Has thanked: 329 timesBeen thanked: 379 times
I”m 57, married for 22 years and super new to the crossdressing world – came out as bisexual to my wife a week ago today. And, as I said to her, “By the way, I also wear women’s undergarments.” It’s been a very rocky week for both of us. We’re learning to accept the new me. I do mean ‘we’, as I’m truly coming to grips with who I am. I’ve suppressed my true self for 40 years and finally … finally, I’m free. It feels pretty damned good.
Not sure how one would class me as I keep the crossdressing beneath my everyday clothes. As I said, I’m into the under-things: panties, stockings, camisoles and the like.
I’m so glad to have found this safe space. I look forward to chatting with you all.
Love and Kisses,
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 3, 2021 at 2:54 pm #473255Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 532Has thanked: 971 timesBeen thanked: 1807 times
Hi Eona welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, there’s no need to feel terrified we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you,
Hugs Rozalyne x
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 3, 2021 at 2:41 pm #473253Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 193Has thanked: 971 timesBeen thanked: 697 times
- March 31, 2021 at 4:56 am #471656
- March 9, 2021 at 12:17 am #459701Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 876Has thanked: 1231 timesBeen thanked: 2904 times
Hi and welcome to the world’s safest place! This is a place where you can truly be yourself in whatever way you want! No porn, no hatred, no hindrance, no ‘you can’t be that’, just you can be you! Ask what you will, post your own story or stuff that’s important to you… we may find something to use in our own lives!
ALL of us here are here for a reason… it mayn’t be the same as yours but nonetheless, we are here to share and learn, some of us to teach, some of us to preach, but all of us to reach… our own personal goals!
Welcome… Polly xxx
- March 8, 2021 at 8:36 pm #459682
- March 8, 2021 at 7:50 pm #459670Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1283Has thanked: 3685 timesBeen thanked: 3543 times
Hello, Eona, and welcome. Hiding and suppressing ourselves is something most of us get very good at doing, but usually our feminine side surfaces the older we get. This is a great place to spend some quality time, so enjoy, and get to know us better!
- March 7, 2021 at 5:48 pm #459123Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 193Has thanked: 971 timesBeen thanked: 697 times
Hi Eona 💕💕
Welcome to CDH. I’m divorced since 12 years, so I don’t have an SO to deal with as I’m in the process of coming out to the world. Soon I will live my life as a woman full time after 50 years in the closet and I really like what you say: “ It feels pretty damned good”. Indeed it does 😊
Lots of Hugs
- March 7, 2021 at 3:49 pm #459096Jamie PeridotLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 190Has thanked: 1129 timesBeen thanked: 553 times
Hi Eona! Welcome to CDH! In my short time here I have been blessed to meet some amazing ladies from around the world. Many of them have already introduced themselves to you! You will find the love, support and encouragement here to be priceless!❤ Hugs!
- March 7, 2021 at 3:17 pm #459086Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4976Has thanked: 8677 timesBeen thanked: 8770 times
Eona hello and welcome and another Ontarian here with us. Being new to cding now discovering yourself you’ll find our site to be most comforting. Be patient with your wife, she’s experiencing a big change in your relationship and needs time to process. Be honest with her and importantly truthful conversations. Having your wife’s acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling. The girls here are wonderful and are so willing to give there advice and help in every way. Talk to some of them share each other’s stories and develop beautiful friendships . support is everywhere and with an acceptance to move forward in this life we have chosen. Very happy meeting you . Welcome. .
- March 7, 2021 at 2:59 pm #459080Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1482Has thanked: 15773 timesBeen thanked: 4889 times
Hi Eona nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here.. You have joined the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here with lots of support and acceptance ,, So read the forums and posts of the lives of many girls here there stories are how we get to know them and the same as you please post stories of the life of Eona this and your profile page which please go back to it and fill in more please .. As for making friends here there are so many girls from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. As When you joined us here you stepped thru those doors there was a sign that read please deposit all Fears being Scared and being Terrified as you will not be needing these inside these doors .. Just relax take a few breaths and know your at home now with the freedom to be Eona .. So hope you and wife can work out things as a wife or SO can be a super asset to your life .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..
- March 7, 2021 at 2:37 pm #459072Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 614Has thanked: 3042 timesBeen thanked: 2267 times
Hi Eona, welcome to the CDH family. That sounds like one hell of a conversation. I was in a similar position, although not with a SO (significant other). The key like others have said is time. It took 2 months for my family to get over the initial shock and start to process it. I was lucky everyone has accepted me. If you ever need advice or support feel free to ask, that is what we’re here for.
- March 7, 2021 at 2:26 pm #459068Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1144Has thanked: 10178 timesBeen thanked: 2148 times
Hi Eona, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. Don’t worry about labels or titles or what category you fit in. Just enjoy your dressing in whatever ways that make you happy. Try to understand why your wife might be having a little struggle with accepting all this. The moment you told her you were bisexual the thoughts she began having are the ones that bring relationships to an end! Does he want to be with men now? Will this be the end of our relationship? How far does he want this to go? You suppressing your true self for all those years is also not her fault. Like many you fought the urge for whatever reason and denied yourself the happiness you could have been enjoying all these years. I am glad you have finally feel free to be who you want to be but also put yourself in your wife’s shoes and give her some time to adjust to this new reality. Going back to suppressing who you want to be is not the solution. Being honest and caring about what she is going through is a better road to travel. You are going to find all the acceptance, understanding and support you need right here at CDH, but who will patch up her world? If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- March 7, 2021 at 12:57 pm #459042Amelia LoveLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 57Has thanked: 177 timesBeen thanked: 213 times
Welcome Eona nice to meet a new sister with similar fears of the unknown to myself. I am new here too(just a couple of happy days) and have been met with nothing short of incredible support in such a short time and I’m sure you will too.
- March 7, 2021 at 12:38 pm #459034Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 574Has thanked: 4199 timesBeen thanked: 1766 times
Welcome Eona, you have had a week of it haven’t you, I hope you and your partner can work out how to navigate this stormy period, but with goodwill on both sides I’m sure you can. You have an amazing group of like minded souls to support you now so if you want to find out anything just ask, somebody will have insights that will find helpful.
BTW the act of wearing female underclothes beneath your male outerwear is generally known as underdressing.
- March 7, 2021 at 12:42 pm #459037Eona OhLadyRegistered On: March 7, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 74Has thanked: 329 timesBeen thanked: 379 times
- March 7, 2021 at 12:08 pm #459017Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 177Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 892 times
Welcome to CDH! Explore the site, read the articles, take part in the forums. Even when you don’t think it pertains to you there is always something to learn. Learn about your new life, grow and be happy. There are thousands of girls here to support you on your journey.
- March 7, 2021 at 11:35 am #459004LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 41Replies: 472Has thanked: 357 timesBeen thanked: 2103 times
Welcome to CDH
A slightly terrifying time for you I had a similar conversation with my wife six weeks ago. I do hope it’s going well for you. My top tip is remember it’s huge and takes time to fully process. Not just days but weeks so keep listening and be attentive it’s not just about you but about you both.
- March 7, 2021 at 11:25 am #459002
- March 7, 2021 at 11:25 am #459001
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.