• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Sherri Cisneros
      Baroness

We have an up coming wedding.  The ladies have been planning as they do, getting all the details ironed out.  I have witnessed my wife searching for, and finding her mother of the groom dress.  Getting it altered, finding the right accessories, and of course, many try ons.  She has consulted me throughout, as she is a supportive spouse of my dressing, and it has been fun.

All of the way through this I have secretly wanted to find a father of the groom dress. It is a nice thought for a closeted dresser, never going to happen, dare to dream I guess.  I have my tux, boring, and it will be a beautiful day.  Oh well!

Anonymous

By chance if you are  of Irish or Scottish descent then get yourself a Kilt of your heritage.

Anonymous

Lisa  I guess we were both  typing at the same a me time. We both posted within a  minute of  each other.

Kathleen

Anonymous

I know that you don’t  have to be but if you are then it is more traditional and if you are I hope you are proud of your heritage. I happen to be from both heritage descents.

Kathleen

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?