Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

We all love makeup obviously, but which article of makeup do you love the most and makes you the most gitty inside?

Hi Chloe

Foundation for me.

Immediately makes me look better. I was colour matched at an Estée Lauder beauty counter so the shade is right for my complexion. It just smoothes over imperfections, covers any signs of stubble shadow, dark under eye area, redder nose and forehead etc. It just makes me look fresh, 10 years younger, such an immediate confidence boost. And a perfect ‘foundation’ to glam it up as much or little as you want with lippy, eye makeup, blusher etc.

❤️B

It was not a choice and perhaps not technically makeup? But i just adore wearing false lashes … a good pair can make you whole face look so femme.  i would not really feel dressed out at night without a pair of nice lashes and of course so lovely bright nail polish.

suzette

1. With the lipstick and a lovely bright nail polish

i would of said lip stick also but its only 1 pick, i like to wear eye shadow a lot and love to apply lip stick, give that feminine look, and the color. i like red lip stick gives that real feminine look

Anonymous

I picked mascara. Although I love them all and their total effect!

Kay

Anonymous

Hello Chloe

My favorites are eye-shadow and lipstick…

Hugs

Natasha💋

Anonymous

i picked foundation since its the start of the transformation!

Leonara
      Ambassador

Since I am a CD in progress for that feminine look I could not choose one favorite article of makeup but a combination of foundation, eyeshadow, mascara with false eyelashes, a little blush, red ruby lipstick to match my fingernails and toenails lol
      Leonara X

Anonymous

Hello Chloe

Anyone I have had any sort of conversation here with, will know….but here’s me stating the obvious….”cupcake” pink lippy and “Queen of tarts” nail polish….wherever I go, these are nearly always close….haha, grace xx

I had to think about it because I couldn’t make up my mind. I finally choose mascara because of how it makes my eyes look soft and feminine. There’s lots of other choices to pick from that are good choices but I thought about it and choose mascara

Hi Chloe

I chose foundation, but my favourite item du jour is my Jecca Blac concealer, which I apply after the primer and before foundation.

It’s the best thing I’ve ever found for hiding the 5 o’clock shadow.

That bluish stubble growth can spoil the best of looks after a couple of hours, hence concealer is currently my number 1 makeup item!

Love Laura

Emily
      Lady

I chose mascara. It was a toss up between that and lipstick. Love how mascara makes my eyes look, but I also love the feel of wearing lipstick.
      This was hard to choose just one. I love them all and wear them whenever possible. Once yo find just the right shade of lipstick, you wanna wear it every day. Jus’ sayin.

thanks for the question!

Anonymous

Lipstick is my favorite by a country mile.

Mascara/Eyeliner combination a distant second.

Foundation and the rest.

I LOVE makeup!!!!

-Caroline

Vanessa ?
      Lady

Oh, definitely lipstick.  That gets my vote, easily.  I especially like red or black, sometimes purple.  If I had to pick only one piece of makeup to use and leave off all the rest, the only possibly choice would be lipstick.  Actually, I think once or twice I have dressed up and didn’t use any of my other makeup, just the lipstick. 😅

Eyeliner and eyeshadow are also definitely in the conversation.  I especially love blues and purples for eyeshadow… and dark black eyeliner, though to be fair that’s the only thing I’ve ever used as far as eyeliner goes!  I’ve tried powder and liquid for it, usually like the liquid more for various reasons but powder is quicker and easier to put on and remove.  I also have an eyeliner pencil I picked up a while back that I haven’t tried out yet.

This was so difficult as I love it all. I did eventually plump for foundation as it provides the canvas on which other items build to turn blokeish me into my more femme self. I did once hear a bunch of bio girls talking about their fav items of make-up. Almost every one of them said they could do without all make-up with the exception of mascara. Apparently, they didn’t feel dressed without a little bit of mascara.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I am lucky to manage with very little makeup. However I rarely leave my home or hotel room en femme without putting eye-liner on.

Natasha Krober, your favorites here are further evidence that you and I are long-separated twins!
      hugs,

Alex

Kassie
      Lady

Definitely foundation for me. Can I cheat and say that if my eyebrows are already shaped, I’m not technically ‘needing’ to apply anything else to them? =P

As others have said before, foundation just creates a base for the other makeup, so to polish out imperfections, cover any signs of stubble, etc.

Lip stick would have to be the fav for myself, all a girl needs is a little lippy to make the day quoted from my mother in law

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Hi Chloe,

For Ellie, making my eyes stand out is the best. Really, I think it takes brows, liner, and mascara with a bit of shadow to work, so it’s hard to pick just one, but the eyes, thats really the most important to me, closely followed by Lipstick!

Ellie

Peta Mari
      Lady

Definitely nail polish. I was surprised to see it wasn’t listed.

Moisturizer, light foundation / bb cream, and bronzer a close second.

Ok….kept going back and forth between lipstick and mascara…… but having some Laura time today, I tried on my new outfits,and   polished my nails this morning… and as the initial cool sensation hit me as the nail polish brush lightly touched each nail…. I realized it was doing my nails….. but then when I got up and walked down the stairs with my breasts jiggling….. I thought….. oh well… … I guess I’m just totally hooked on being a girl…….

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?