Tagged: 

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have always enjoyed makeover scenes in movies, ever since I saw Princess Diaries when I was younger.

I’m curious does anyone have any makeover movie or even tv show scenes they really enjoy?

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Google the movie “Just like a Woman”, the whole movie is on You Tube.

Caty.

Dawn Wyvern
        Managing Ambassador

Hi Caty

i used to know Monica Jay, the woman who wrote the book ‘just like a woman’, we used to go out to many of the London events together. ( I even have a signed copy of the book too !)

The story was semi autobiographical and inspired by one of her lodgers who stayed with her when she rented out rooms in Twickenham.

I was offered to live in one of her rooms when I left the RAF, but another TG friend asked me to house sit for them, which gave me more freedom to dress full time.

The film was lovely with some great actors – and on one scene you can see Monica and some of my friends sitting in a ‘TG’club in the background were the women were discussing ‘Golf’ !

hugs

Dawn x

Olivia Newtown-John at the end of Grease. Oh my! Only difference is that the before and after are equally amazing. ONJ is, was and will always be beautiful.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Thank you Dawn, very interesting background to a movie I once kept on video and played on a VCR… Remember them??

The other one of this ilk I should have mentioned is Lee Pace in Soldiers Girl

Which one of us on CDH would NOT think they had died and gone to CD heaven to be made up and dressed like this??.  Especially that customised “front bit”.

There’s lots of other clips from this film on You Tube as well

Caty

Anonymous

All the ones from Princess Diaries.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?