Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hi everyone, hope you are keeping safe & well.

I just wanted to thank everyone that has sent me messages and posted on my profile to congratulate me on being a featured member this week.

I didn’t know that featured member was a thing and I’m touched that I was awarded this privilege this week, so thanks to the “powers that be” as well.

I’ve been a bit quiet this week as it’s been a stressful difficult time for Pennyjay and I as our daughter is in hospital for pain management and I’ve been running up and down there and even before that to her house to help her as she’s pretty immobile with joint issues and being heavily pregnant and she is struggling quite a bit, but this has meant so much to me and I appreciate being made so welcome by everyone as well so thank you again.

xxxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

🌷😉🌷

Anonymous

Mandy

Massive hugs and best wishes to you and your family…💋❤️💋

Grace xx

Anonymous

Very best and special wishes to you and your daughter, warmest regards and hugs, x

Congratulations Mandy on being made a featured member. I wish all the best for you and your family.

Love, Stephanie 💋❤️

Anonymous

Congrats Mandy! And best wishes for you family, especially your daughter.

Kay

My best wishes Mandy ❤ to you and your daughter.

Laura

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?