Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all,

I am of the opinion myself, that my face is too masculine to ever be considered female, however, I’ve never even tried lipstick on (becoz I’m pretty sure I’d look ridiculous…), so I am interested to find out if such a program could ever yield results. Would love to receive feedback on this or any other program, before I spend any money.

Thanks and kisses in advance,

Demy

Same here. Looking forward to replies and suggestions. Marlene.

Demy

Hmmm…it could have its benefits.  That may be how you learn best.  Thats also why a lot of people research websites and videos on their own, because its free to watch a video on youtube or search eye-liner tips.

Unless you don’t see it until you sign up and pay, you’ll still have buy makeup?  It wont eliminate the same trial and error with watching a youtube video or searching for info.  Another little issue is having it show up on a card statement.

Trust me, not stopping you in anyway, just my 2 cents worth being you posed the question in a forum.

Best wishes for you

xo – Robyn 🤗❤️

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I believe she is referring to a make up tutorial specificly designed for MtF.  You can learn more about it here:   makeupmagicprogram.com/

I am new to make up and i found this to be very helpful. Its the whole package all in one place.

Anonymous

Demy…..

would just like to say…..I don’t believe you would look ridiculous wearing lipstick, it’s beautiful.

grace x

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Demy,

I experimenting with makeup for years and was always disappointed with the results. I attributed it to being male. But I always wanted to get a professional makeover. I scheduled my first one 3 years ago with a woman that works exclusively with CD’s and transwomen. I had pretty modest expectations when I arrived. What I got was life changing. I was completely transformed into an attractive middle age woman. The makeup lady said it’s entirely possible for most of us to look good with the right products and techniques. She does it all the time.

I believe many girls are selling themselves short.

I would offer that you get a professional makeover before you do anything else. Ideally, find someone that has experience with CD’s and transwomen. Make sure you get some good photos. Seeing yourself for the first time will surely be a huge confidence boost. That’s important. Once you see what’s possible you’ll know what to work toward, and your photos will be excellent motivation.

I haven’t tried the Makeup Magic Program. But I’ve tried other online programs and watched countless Youtube videos. They’ve helped a bit. I get a lot more from the in-person lessons I do with the makeup pros that do my makeup. I can do daytime looks pretty well and I know a glam evening look is within reach.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Emily

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Emily you made a good point. My first two attempts at the application of makeup, have been extremely frustrating. I have heard others claim it to be so much fun. Before i started, I just couldn’t imagine how it could be considered fun. However once i started the anxiety subsided and before i knew it I too was having some fun just being feminine .

I have often thought , that getting a professional to show me how to do this would be so much quicker and more efficient in the long run. They could help me develop a suitable look. After all, i could always improve on it, right. Or simply go back for another look, until i found something that i really liked. It really doesn’t make sense to take the long way with this. Too much wasted effort with trial & error.

I live on Long Island.There is a group femme fever.Karen who runs it is excellent with makeup.I took a makeup lesson and got a nice makeover at the same time.If you don’t have the luxury of such a program in your area I suggest an online course.With the right makeup job you would be surprised how feminine you will look.

Well, I have reason to believe in getting this for Christmas, so I’ll give it a review if I turn out to be right!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?