• This topic has 15 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Dana.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey girls!

As a sit in my office for most of my time during the week, I always try to squeeze in some fem time.  As you may know, I walk and talk as a male in public. I have started to incorporate fem things in my everyday office life to get me through the day. This may sound silly to some, but helps me be me in smaller chunks. This ranges from crossing my legs at my desk to even sitting down for the bathroom. What are some other ways others incorporate being fem into everyday life? Would love to hear.

IsabelB
      Lady

I occasionally have the opportunity to work from home and when I do, I do it dressed ‘properly’.  Usually, a pencil skirt and blouse, with a cardigan depending on the time of year.  Black stockings or hold ups, bra and panties (matching, of course).  Shoes, jewelry, make-up and wig finish it all off and make me feel wonderful.
      I actually feel I get more done dressed this way – maybe because I feel so relaxed and comfortable.

None of that really answers the question – but I do know what you mean about the little things making you feel better – I do it too, even when in drab – sitting or walking in a more feminine way.  Eating is another time to take those little opportunities.  Driving is another.  Sometimes, it’s just letting the imagination take over!

Anonymous

I love my days working from home! Kylee is definitely dressed the part. Thanks for reaponding 🙂

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Working from home makes some things simpler but having kids showing up anytime without warning still puts limits almost like if it was a remote office.
      I’m wearing panties pretty much all the time. Add to that stockings/pantyhose for all but the summer time when shorts is used. Bra is a bit tricky since we do hug a lot in our family and that strange thing under my top could raise some questions.
      Other small details, this winter I did wear a womens winter jacket. The only thing really showing is that right side goes over left side instead of left over right like guys have so it’s not really that much but just the knowledge gave a good feeling. When it was below freezing I needed something warmer on my legs and normally I could have had long jones but I did wear shiny leggings under my male pants. I did also wear some tight/slim jeans leggings many times.

In short, underdress as far as possible plus use somewhat unisex clothes that while female it isn’t that obvious.

Anonymous

I get so nervous when thinking about dressing under my male clothes.. I need to start small as you suggested. Thanks!!

Anonymous

I wear pantyhose and panties under my jeans to work on occasions. Sometimes because I choose too, sometimes because my SO sneaks in and replaces my briefs and socks with panties and pantyhose….. and who I am to argue with her.

Also, if she is out of town and there is any type of house work that needs doing, Chelly definitely comes to the rescue and she is dressed to impress when it comes to doing dishes and washing clothes.

Chelly

Krista
      Duchess

Hi all, Just want to share this story.  My first public appearance as a CD was at my office.  My Executive Assistant came up with a fundraising idea for charity: all the staff would pay to vote for the senior manager (who were all men) that they wanted to see dress as a female.  We raised over $1000 with this event and guess who won?  I did and what an exhilarating experience.  As part of my day, I had to meet with hundreds of staff dressed en femme.  Some were suspicious and said that I looked too good (my Exec Ass’t arranged to have my makeup done by her hair stylist who competed in drag contests). I tried to attach a photo of me working at the office en femme to this post but it didn’t work (sorry but I do have it on my profile page on page 3 of my private photos). Perhaps this is something you can suggest at work and maybe you can win too!!!!!   Hugs, Krista

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Krista.
        Anonymous

Krista,

This sounds like a great idea that I may need tp bring up!

Krista
          Duchess

Absolutely Kylee, I was pretty coy about it, pretending not to want to win the fundraising contest but of course I secretly wanted to win. At the end it came down to two of us: the other manager put a whole wack of money on me; I could have countered but I pretended I didn’t have enough money in my wallet to cover his donation (I did).  After I was determined to be the winner, I had to go shopping for shoes, accessories, etc.  I went with a female co-worker (the Mayor’s executive assistant) to the local thrift shop plus I made a trip to Sears by myself for pantyhose (and bought three pairs) just because I had a good reason.  It really was a great approach to come out publicly in a big way.  Hugs, Krista

Hi. Though I don’t wear anything femme in the office I do dream about what I’d like to wear.

Rudee xx

Anonymous

Yes! The whole time I am there I am thinking of my outfit of the day. I see other women in my office and get jealous that they get to wear dresses and skirts.

One very strong fantasy is to be  a CD in an office full of sexy flirty CDs with a sexy but assertive CD manager.

Anonymous

Hi, Kylee!

I do some of the same things at work as you mentioned. I sit with my legs together – crossed at the ankles, I sit down to pee (at work and at home)…and always laugh to myself as imagine the shocked looks on the faces of my employees (I’m the general manager of a construction company) if they knew how feminine I looked under my clothes!

Although you may want to start slowly and work your way to more bold things – underdressing is certainly a wonderful way to feel feminine all day. Maybe just a pair of your favorite panties at first…then perhaps a nice pair of thigh-highs with lace tops. I’m sure that you’ve probably read posts on the forum from girls who like to wear a bralette or t-shirt bra under their guy clothes. This is incredibly exciting to do!

One of the things that I most enjoy, is wearing lipstick at work. I found a very light shade of pink that is ALMOST unnoticeable…and I wear it to work everyday. It’s almost impossible to detect (although the one biological woman in my office looks at me closely from time-to-time…lol!) It doesn’t matter with her, though – in fact I’ve been thinking of coming out to her anyway. I DID notice that I left a lipstick mark on my coffee cup…but that just adds to the adventure!

One last thing that I do (from time to time)…is to just place a very small “dot” of perfume above my upper lip (just below my nose)…it’s not enough to be noticeable to others, but I enjoy breathing-in the feminine scent!

I wish you well on your journey, Kylee…enjoy all of it, because it’s YOURS!

I have two jobs. In my full time i smoke femininely on break and cross my legs in my car. My other job I am completely alone so I walk around and move femininely. I have only dressed one time. I may Dress for my second job. It’s exciting though but I may not because they have cameras. I’m worried that if they check in and think someone else is there they could call the police. That would be embarrassing to be grilled by police who know me as a male at my other job and the community. (Small town).

Anonymous

I second what most of the other girls have said..I wear a light makeup occasionally and often wear a very pale pink or red lipstick that is almost unnoticeable. Often I’ll wear panties under my suit and have occasionally worn a bralette when I know I’ll be in my jacket.

Great topic!!! It is so nice to know we have such similar stories and ideas.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?