Tagged: 

• This topic has 51 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 43 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What feminine items do you wear in male mode so that everyone knows that you are really feminine? In my case, my only mode is that of a feminine male and I am always in that mode. I always have a feminine hairstyle that changes color several timer a year, a women’s purse, women’s open toe sandals, a professional pedicure with fire engine red or bright pink toenails, women’s perfume usually Calvin Klein Obsession or Escape. Even though I don’t try to pass, everyone knows that I am playing for the girl’s team.

What feminine fashion items do you wear as a male so that everyone knows that you are a Jane Girl?

Hi Jamie, earrings, bracelet and matching ring along with underdressing in panties and bra does it for me.  Not everyone can figure it out but some I am sure can.

Just about everything – lipstick, jewelry, accessories (purse), clothing (dresses, blouses, bra, skirts, pants), open-toe sandals…. I keep my hair in male mode, and I wear a beard. More power to us!
      Fredrika Jones

Hi Jamie

What feminine items do I wear in male mode? Most things actually, from underwear to sneakers, jeans, pants, boots, tops, tees, sweats, jackets, etc. I just feel they represent me and how I want to look, predominantly more fitted (or better fitted than most loose or shapeless male garments), more colourful, more embellishments, just more…fun.
      Also necklaces, and not forgetting my YSL Black Opium.
      B x

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jamie,    For me……it’s a Pink hair band tie for my man bun ……………….or a gold tone anklet when wearing above the knee shorts ……………………..sometimes a pink hair band tie around my wrist ……………………………… light girly perfume ……………………….k.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Jamie!  Lol, I thought I was the only one who still loved Calvin Klein Escape.  Great fragrance that has so many good memories for me.  Also love Alfred Sung perfume!!

My one item, other than my feminine tee’s and sweaters ( love my cowl necks ) – and my Guess jeans which are the best EVER –  is a necklace.  Always wear one.  Oh, painted toes 24/7 too.  I am not always totally done up, but at least partially done up!  Helps keep me sane 🙂

Stevie

When I can’t transform fully into Wendy, I usually underdress, which means either panties or a swimsuit under my drag stuff.

But if I have to go somewhere and i can’t even underdress, I always spritz some “female” perfumes so I at least smell feminine whereever I go.

Oh I’m all about doing this the last couple of years. Of course it’s bralette and panties everyday.  Pantyhose and a cami in the cooler weather. But as far as things seen it’s my woman’s jeans, tops, ankle boots , light makeup ( depending on where I’m going even heavier) and a lovely perfume. Sometimes all put on some earrings. I love doing this.

Anonymous
      Lady

My feminine clues in public are… armpits shaved and use only Secret Lavender deodorant, forearm hair cropped very close, keep my natural fingernails shaped and polished with a clear gloss, wear a bra every day which sometimes shows an outline, wear pastel V neck feminine tees or blouses, have a long ponytail down between my shoulder blades with an outfit matching scrunchie, at times wear bangle bracelets or a small heart necklace, wear light cranberry colored Burts Bees lip balm, keep my face, neck, shaved and moisturized, eyebrows trimmed neat, no hint of side burns, and always practice feminine movements. When wearing pantyhose under pants the swish of nylon is a tell to some people. Its all subtle but anyone who really notices will see feminine clues.

I’m wanting to wear black or muted leggings in public and get my ears pierced too.

Hi Jamie,

I underdress every day. Panties and sometimes stockings/black nylons, painted toenails, shaved arms and legs, VS Love perfume, occasionally wear false nails until mine are long enough, had my ears pierced recently. Planning to get microblade done on my brows soon as possible and thinking about maybe doing breast enlargement.

Regards,
      Erica

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Erica Love.

My nails are always shaped, often colored.

My long hair is in a girly style, high ponytail, braids, barrettes, ribbons and bows.

My boobs are always front and center.

I wear my black leggings ad panties 24/7

Ok, after reading all these posts, I have to say my two cents worth, LOL! If you’re going to get serious,
      I have you all beat, I left male mode 7 month ago, I am now legally a female so it’s feminine items, made up head to pretty toes, every day!

Hugs girls,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous
        Lady

You win Ms Lauren. Since you’re all female now all the time, your tells would be male clues which I’m sure you’re dropping fast.

Davina
        Lady

How wonderful! So happy for you!

Davina
      Lady

Panties and a bra. Nylons sometimes.

Hi Jamie

I always underdress in my panties and sometimes a bra  and I have worn some girly outer items in male mode .

what I call Hybrid.

However I have found if im gonna have femme outer cloths on I want to be all dressed or I will just go drab.

I know every one is different and thats ok.

Huggs Patty

Hi youre really cute. Actually I agree to disagree with you on one,small detail that everyone is different and thats ok. If it were there wouldnt be anything to be unlike in and the world would be more divided

and even more violent than it really is. Like believing that somehow all men are brothers and accepting the unreality of that idea.

Not trying trying to be pessimistic but look at the the insanity being displayed openly all over the media these days in contrast to the pie in the sky of just a few years ago.

I love you like a sister, Aurora Borealis

Hi Patty,

You know what, Hybrid is a really good term for where Im emotionally at with my CD. Im stable as a man can be yet more self-acceptable as a CD can be when in full-flight mode as Aurora. In other words, Im most happy with myself as Aurora as when I cannot be. Love, Aurora B.

I am always in panties, long finger nails, painted toe nails, long hair, clean shaven arms, legs, under arms, torso,  secrit deoderant, small body for male, always walk placing one foot infront of the other, litle hip sway, plucked eye browse.

Paula

Hi girlfriend youre style is right-on for a girly-girl. I could learn a lot from you about the art and science of CDing. I couldnt pass in public if my life depended upon it ha ha. Maybe thatshouldnt be an obcessive goal for every trans person but it is is second only to survival without wanting big boobs even in man mode for me.

Being drenched in the Pink Fog is a big deal for me even while being unable to stay dressed in the public eye is.Enough about moi. Can we be friends as is?

Aurora Borealis

Becka
      Lady

sounds great!

I wear capri length pants everyday, unless I go to my office which is rare, always wearing panties and a camisole or fem t-shirt of some kind, and shoes. I have several pair of woman’s shoes and on the weekends when shopping around I have several bags/purses to carry. Primarily the should strap type.

I wear a matching man’s shirt however, with as much as a femme touch to it as possible. Wife would flip if I wore anything more, and still doesn’t know about my really femme shoes.

Love and hugs!

Becka

I’m always in panties 24/7.  Started shaving my hands and arms (anyone asks, I tell them that it’s to prevent the kids I work with from grabbing my arm hair and pulling it).  In the winter, I’ll wear sheer tights underneath my drab pants.

I’m sure it’s different for everyone which is what makes this a great question.
      For me, I’m always wearing panties and a bra. No matter what else I’m wearing or doing. I also keep my legs, pits, and torso shaved. And sometimes my arms. I use Secret deodorant so I smell good. And my toenails are often painted.
      I know I don’t pass, even when I try. But I don’t really care. Frankly it’s fun sometimes to try and guess what others are thinking about me.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

Well… When I’m in male mode, I don’t try to look feminine. However, my hair is about shoulder length & I wear studs in my second holes, 24/7. I’ve always had a slight build. No hair grows on my arms, legs or chest. I have very thin eyebrows & have been told that I have a J-Lo bubble butt. So I’m sure that people have wondered about me. I don’t really care, though.

Zoe
      Lady

When in male mode, I don’t show femininity too much. I have let my hair grow, I stay shaven (face, arms, chest, pits). I do have my toenails painted, but in shoes, you cannot see it.

For me it’s panties and a anklet and with colder weather brallet with B cup form

Ginger Hudson
      Duchess

Well panties are an everyday item except when I am traveling. That’s the only time I have on under 🩳 to prevent chafing. I like to wear my cleavage enhancer that brings my natural B cups way up high so I can see them bounce when walking through airports.

I keep myself (mostly) waxed and I keep my nails long. I used to wear colored hair ties in my pony tail, now I just keep my hair down.

But mostly the feminine items I’m wearing are either hidden or close enough to androgynous that no one knows. I wear panties every day. My shoes are women’s flat shoes. My socks are low rise socks or women’s trouser socks.  My gym shorts are women’s shorts, but they don’t look like women’s shorts. Most of the time my jeans are women’s jeans. Except for exercise, most of the tee shirts I wear are women’s tees.  You might notice the material is slightly different, or thinner than men’s, or the neck line is a bit of a V that is just slightly too deep for a man’s shirt. Or the bottom hem has two breaks on the side to accommodate a woman’s hips.  Or the back is slightly longer than the front. I have a black shirt that if you looked closely you would see a dart to help shape it for a woman’s breasts. In the wintertime I will sometimes wear opaque tights instead of socks.

Nancy
      Lady

Well, things that people don’t see, I underdress 24/7 and sometimes have painted toenails. Then there are detectable things, Secret powder fresh deodorant and a body spray. No one’s ever said anything, but people have surely noticed the scents.

And then there are things out for all to see. I don’t hesitate to wear womens jeans, shorts, and t-shirts. When I really want to express my feminine side for the world, then I might wear short shorts, a bra under my shirt to give me a little shape, or even walk the trails in a running skirt.

Once in a blue moon I will fully dress with wig, makeup, etc. But, I’ve pretty much given up on the idea that I’m going to fool anyone into thinking I’m a genetic girl. I feel like that kind of sets me free to wear whatever hybrid/Jane girl combinations I like.

Nancy

Goodmorning Jamie. Too answer your valid question, I wear blouses, jumpers, nail polish, jewellery, femme jeans, and shoulder bag, back pack.
      People where I live gave seen this side for a reasonable period of time. At work also.
      Family have seen Jane, so there are no surprises.

A work i progress, my latest addition eyebrow shaping.
      Thankyou for your article.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

I’m always in panties and bras. Even when not dressed I am in fingernail polish. Breast forms. Eyeshadow and Mascara and pale lipstick. And stud earrings, a short breakable necklace, Perfume. I have to wear safety glasses and hearing protection at work. And a purple/pink phone case. It’s loud (aircraft) and dirty using chemicals to clean and repair with.so my clothes are thrift store. When dressed I go all out. Full makeup. Dress or jeans, heels. Hip and butt pads. Large forms, I want to look balanced. And a clutch or purse, with a matching phone case, And wig color depends on my attitude that day. Jewelry consists of rings, bracelets, necklaces, and either drop or dangle earrings.

Well, Paula is just now venturing out so when I go to the mall I wear guy s lacks/shoes but a woman’s top. With my bra underneath (38-b) I do have a girlie shape. I love it when women see me and smile….guys?! few notice (or do they pretend to not notice?!
      Paula

Lauren B
      Lady

Only underwear and sometimes my nails painted. Never worn anything people can see

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Ok, since we all seem to be revealing a bit of ourselves here. Although I do wear panties all the time. I stay completely hair free. While around the house I can only put on forms and pads early in the morning before my SO gets up. Its the DADT that causes this. However, it gives me a few hours each day to feel just a bit feminine.

Often times I’ll leave hip pads on most all day. While doing things around the house and yard in guy shorts and a t-shirt. I especially like wearing them out to grocery, Home Depot or other errands.  I don’t know why but I love seeing people sneak a look at my shape and trying to figure out why I have hips like that.

I don’t really see it as a kink but it does give me some amusing times.

Out in male mode can still be fun. I wear leotard tops and girls jeans with hip pads. Sometimes mascara and clear lipstick and a womens hair style with shaped brows. And yes have gotten looks but don’t mind

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Technically speaking I always have feminine stuff, even in male mode. When in drab I still wear skinny jeans, v-neck t-shirt and so on.
      For some strange reason I don’t like to wear anything male on me, and I take that to the extreme. Not only don’t I like panties/skirt/dress/bra/… made for men, I don’t even go for shoes/boots made for men, I go for the women labelled winter boot despite it looks almost exactly the same.

/kt

Becka
        Lady

Hi Kelly!

That is pretty much me anymore! Other than a shirt, I don’t know when the last time was I actually shopped for guy clothes. I go right to the gal stuff!

I’m full time enfemme, even at work. Work clothes consist of blouse, dress pants, heels (boots, open toe heels and flats). Underneath, gaff, bra and breast forms. After work I’m usually wearing a dress, bodysuit or some kind of form fitting jeans.

I’ve been fortunate that I often pass as a woman. Sometimes I get “The look”, but most of the time I get to just go about my life.

My church and pastor have accepted me for who I am and welcome ( I think) my differences.

Becka
      Lady

I present really as a male in women’s clothes. Jeans, capris, shoes, sometimes a bag/purse (whatever you want to call it!). 🙂

Always in panties of course, and camisole/t-shirt of some kind.

I wear a matching mens shirt, but shirts that are on the more “playful” side, and stylish. Love to look good in my clothes. That sounds silly! Who doesn’t?!

I wear everything feminine while out and about but still look like a man my SO states. In October in the NE USA I wear: bra; panties; women’s jeans (GV Amanda); women’s shirt; camisole; women’s socks and shoes 1 1/2″ heel; two earrings; finger ring. No wig or make up. At 6 2″, broad shouldered and 180 lb naked my SO says I will never pass and I am quite content with my version of stealth. Tonight I am going to a support group fully dressed so will add lipstick, very light make up and wig to the above. It is the wig that makes the most difference in my SO’s opinion. Best Marlene

Scarlett398
      Princess

Great question Jamie!

Well you can’t see them but I always feel them and know they are there and they are as follows:

A pair of Ellen Tracy high cut briefs. I must have over 100 pairs of them and wear them every single day in all the colors they’ve ever been manufactured in. They are microfiber briefs that keep you in place and make me feel like a girl 24/7.

Next up is a Grankee Thong. The best ever and I often where them under my leggings when I’m at the gym. No one has a clue I’m wearing them because I’m wearing fleece lined leggings when I’m wearing a Grankee Thong! Makes me feel sexy during my three to four our workouts. If the guys only knew!

And last but not least, a buttery soft pair of Victoria’s Secret high cut briefs. The name Victoria’s Secret is bodly printed right across the front band of the panties and I own all colors of them and they are as close to wearing nothing while wearing sexy briefs as you can get!

Sorry none of my femme items are on constant display. I leave that for when I’m in full up sexy Scarlett mode! YUM YUM!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
        Princess

Thanks for reading my response Stephanie and Nikki!

🌹💋❤️ Scarlett

Hi all. I usually wear girl undies and a femme shirt. Few men notice but I love it when women to.
      Paula xoxo

I always wear silky or lacy female underwear, including suspenders and stockings. Mostly I do not wear socks, so the stockings do show under my trousers when I sit. I’ve had a few double takes, but never any abuse or open comments or ridicule. When I am feeling very confident I also open my shirt a bit so that there is the possibility of flashing my lacy bra.
      In winter I will also often wear baggy but feminine jumpers.
      Oh and I just thought, all my gym shoes (I have quite a large selection) and my hiking boots are women’s models which always go unnoticed by everyone.

J J
      Lady

I wear a few fem things, but not necessarily to stand out as fem. My bra and panties are rarely visible and I do wear breast forms often, but they are not real obvious. If I wear jeans they are women’s jeans, but again aren’t obvious. I occasionally wear subtle lipstick or nail polish. Since I am wearing shorts 99% of the time, my shaved legs are always on display, so I guess that counts.

Anonymous

For me, thongs 24/7, sometimes camisole or bra or body. Would love to push the boundaries but as my wife says the body may pass but the face, never.

I always wear panties that show lines through my jeans or peek out at the top, padded bras show a hint. There is also always some nail polish left on my nails, but my eyebrows are nicely trimmed and plucked thin with a slight arch which is the definite giveaway.

I dislike having bushy eyebrows, so I trim them all the time. Once while visiting my sister she asked me if I trimmed them and I told her I did and why. She just looked and shook her head. Back when we were kids she caught me dressed in a bra and girdle. So I knew what she was thinking.
        Me, I don’t care what she thinks.

Hey Lisa good on you,  caring about others is good, but it stops at caring what they think about us.

and by the way, your profile photo look great.

hugs

Christine

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Jaime,

Well, I’m very impressed by all the girls here who are able to wear feminine underclothing and/or possible barely suggestive outer clothing as much as they do. I’m not really in a position to do that…except on those too few occasions when I’ve been able to do so. But has been suggested by some, I keep my eyebrows trimmed, I prefer my face totally smooth, as much body hair off as possible. And I enjoy wearing tight clothing, especially slacks and jeans. I don’t care for the baggy look, and I find the typical (usually way overly done, of course) macho presentation as quite uncomfortable and depressing.

Hugs, ChloëC

J J
      Lady

[postquote quote=683529]
      Try women’s jeans. I buy Levi’s and they look close enough to men’s jeans that no one ever notices, and they are far, far more comfortable then men’s Levi’s. I still have a few pair of 501s around to abuse, but for regular wear it is just ladies Levi’s for me these days. That said, I live in a southern California beach city so I am in shorts nearly all the time.

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?