Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

…for the first time since last fall.  Going to KC.  Coffee on the way, a little shopping, a few breweries.  Stuck between two outfits.

1. Leather shorts, black tights, brown long sleeved light, snug turtleneck (from WHBM).  Black booties (new!)

2.  WHBM cabernet pleather leggings (DELISH!!!), cabernet colored zipper cowl neck sweater, black booties.

Decisions, decisions…

My wife is not as thrilled as I am.  She’s working, so I’m going alone.

I can’t wait!!

hugs!!

~ Philma

I guess the selection of outfit depends on whether you want to blend in or stand out.  I’d go with the pleather leggings, myself.  Either way, enjoy your time out and about, Sweetie!

Anonymous

I agree with Julie you have to pick the right outfit for where you are going,

It’s no good wearing a cocktail dress or ballgown if you are going to the local supermarket for provisions you would stand out like a sore thumb,

The right outfit for the right situation x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Philma,

Have a safe trip and have fun!  Always be safe.

Alice

Anonymous

I’m a sucker for pleather leggings Philma they are sooo sensual so I vote for ensemble 2.

Either way have a great day. Don’t you love being a girl?

Diana

Diana Morgan –

Pleather leggings are one of the most sensual things to wear… I agree!

My wife thought I looked nicer in the faux leather shorts & brown turtleneck, so I did that outfit.  Leather shorts is not a bad alternative to pleather leggings though… especially with the buttery-soft leather jacket I have to go over it.

Overall I had a good day!

Anonymous

I’m sure you looked a million dolars Philma,  I’m glad your wife is so supportive, wish I had a fashion advisor sometimes.

Hugs

Diana.

LisaT

KC is Kansas City.  It is about 45 minutes away.  The good mall and the best breweries  are about an hour.

Anything further north and I run the risk of being clocked by someone I might know.  We, north until you get to Omaha, then I’d be safe again.

”Safe”, however,  in the midwest is a relative term.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?