Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey, my name is Jay.,.  . I am 27 and live in the Southwest, USA. Nevada to be precise.  I guess I’ll give a little back story about me. . over the last decade and a half, I’ve hidden and stifled feelings and thoughts about myself even tho I always knew it too be true, that I am female. Unfortunately, my life prevents me from transitioning any time soon so I’m going to continue to be fem secretly and on here.. I’m hoping to learn more stuff and make new femmefriends.      Thanks girls  🙂  Jayy<3

DeLora
      Lady

Hi and welcome Jay, you’ll find lots of femme friends here.
      Looks like you have been a member for a while. Nice to finally “hear” your voice.

D.

Anonymous

hi jay bee, darling we all understand you, we are women like you so we are here to help you and support  whatever you need, i am new as well…

bye,  have a good time

kisses a lot

Hi Jay, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful on line community. I am glad you found us. It appears that you registered as a member way back in 2018. Perhaps for some reason you elected not to be very active on the site. Maybe it was your struggle in dealing with the feelings you stifled for so long. In my humble opinion Luv, that which is stifled finds a way to express itself no matter whether we want it to or not. Now that you have chosen to express the feminine part of you, let me assure you that your sisters here at CDH will accept and support you. To feel the full force of that acceptance and support you need to be active on the site and reach out to our members. Let us show you how eager we are to help you go forth on your journey of discovery. Ask questions, get tips and advice, join forums or groups, and make some friends. Your journey will be a whole lot easier and you will realize there are many more people in this world just like you. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jay

happy to have you back with us here. A place to which one can explore and mature to new heights. Many here including myself  arrived here  at cdh very much alone and much in the closet but in time we’ve moved along progressing at different levels but all striving to become one. I enjoying my time here and meeting so many sharing ideals and receiving a helping hand. One problem I’ve  notice myself is the more I get in dressing the more clothes I want to add. That’s not a bad thing  lol!!   Nice meeting you and enjoy your time with us.
      Stephanie 🌹

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome Jay!

S x

Hi Jay. Welcome to CDH. You can learn alot here. A couple of the most important examples are You are not alone when it comes to your wanting to express your self in the feminine. There are so many like us from all over the world spanning three generations. We do understand denial and shame. It is so much apart of the crossdresing world The best way to begin is to read what others have posted and add a comment when comfortable. It is that simple. Luv Stephanie

Welcome Jay!

Hi jay,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Jay it’s nice to meet you x welcome to CDH xxxxx hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Jay nice to meet you . Im pretty new here myself and have made a few girlfriends. I just love to read the stories and meet new friends .Same as all just ask and we will call back .

stephnie

Heyyy girl! My name is chance and I love fem clothes so much it makes me want to be a girl

Hey Jay – welcome from a fellow newbie to the site.  I checked this place out as I was looking for a place to learn more and maybe find some folks of like mind.  The site is everything they say it is.  Wide variety of ladies, and of interests and intentions.  Makes for an interesting and varied lot of outlooks.  But a very understanding and accepting group.  Check out the groups, read the daily postings, make some friends.  It’s been really helpful and calming for me.  Hope it’s the same for you.  Hoping to hear more from you!

Mikey

Hi Jay,

Welcome from the U.K. it is lovely to meet you.

You will make lots of friends and gain advice and support, and I am sure should will be a help to others. I look forward to seeing you around.

Jessica x.

Hi Jay nice to meet you. My name is Rachel and I’m 25 years old and from Pennsylvania. Welcome to the site and look forward to chatting with you!

Howdy😁 I wish you all the best as life must be quite hard for you and lonely- especially at this time.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?