Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Morning ladies,

Im am aware I’ve not been very active here the last few months. This is because I’ve been spending my CDH time on dating apps. During this time I’ve spoken to 7 guys seriously 3 just want one thing, 1 stood me up and 3 I had failed for other reasons.

This leads me to today. I have a date, with a man, this evening and it looks line this one is going to happen. Im all prepared. Had a bath to shave last night, got my outfit ready, a gorgeous black and gold playsuit and my 4″ suade boots . Will upload pics of it it later. All thats is left is a short shift at work and a tram ride. Will let you all know how it goes tonight. Im hoping it’ll end in a kiss.

This will be my first date as Trisha and my first date with a man. Im slightly teary right now as loneliness is the main thing that made me change. I’m hoping my lonely days are over.

Update; I would love to say i had a fabulous time and that we kissed and had chemistry, but I can’t. He was a no show. Im royally p****d off and upset. I’ll survive as I’ve been though worse. All this effort for nothing.

Love Trisha

Go for it Trisha!

Details girl, details!

I am so happy foe you. Also, maybe a bit jealous.

Diane

Okay Trisha, come clean.

I am so rooting for you.

Diane

He was a no show honey. No more details needed. I wish it wasn’t the case.

A no show? That’s awful.

Trisha, was there a phone call or even a text? Just to not show up is gross rudeness.

I know you are disappointed and maybe even hurt. You need to just go on. Tisha, I don’t know you but live your life and be you.

With the warmest of support,

Diane

Leonara
            Ambassador

So sorry Trisha, I hope he had the decency to call or text as Diane asked… you have friends and support here at CDH…
            Regards, Leonara

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Trisha, loneliness can really suck.

Have fun!  Be your lovely self!  Most importantly, be happy!

Stevie ❤

Kathleen
      Duchess

Good luck Trisha.Please be careful

Congrats, Trisha, I hope all goes/went well.
      Just please be careful, and have fun
      Hugs, Regi💕👸

It makes me happy and slightly envious to read about your date night this morning. Really hope it went went well for you. XOXO

Anonymous

Tisha,

I hope you had a great time.  I hope their is a second date.

Well I surely hope it goes well, we all deserve some happiness in life.

Bridgette

Congrats girl on taking this next big step on your journey. It is only a date so if it doesnt work out dont be discouraged. Many more will follow

Congrats Trisha cant test to the loneloiness as been married for 38 years now to a wonderful supportive wife  but we all deserve some love and pampering .. You go girl and have fun just be your self and it will go great ..

P.S.  forgot the loneliness from no girlfriends before i joined here will never be lonely again ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Trisha…

I just hope it’s everything that you want it to be…. loneliness is a terrible thing. it can really effect us especially….. simply because of the way we live our lives….

dry those eyes….it’s killing your mascara!!!!.

have a blast honey….but stay safe…. Grace xxx

Hi Ladies im just on my way to meet him. Thank you for all you messages of support. Will post pictures of how I look forward now.

Anonymous

Congrats Trisha on  doing  your first date.  Hope all is good with it. Remember mine once it was like the 4th of July. Wonderful and had so much fun.

Hugs

Donna

Hi Trisha,

So sorry things didn’t work out.

Alice

Anonymous

Sorry Trisha was a no show did he leave a number or something would leave a rude text for not showing up or even a clue on why he couldn’t make it.  Well learned his true colors faster then normal let him go be plenty others. That will be more then happy to go out with you. Believe me been there done that.

Be strong Trisha

Big Hugs

Donna

Had his number text him a few times, rang him twice no response.

Anonymous

avoiding you I see. Would forget him trisha  he a total loser.

Hugs
          Donna

Sorry for you Trisha his sad fortune as plenty mor fish in the sea if you like fish ha ha hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Trisha, I am so sorry this guy was an ass.  Don’t let in bum you out.  Their are nice guys out there.  You will find one.  I have been very lucky with my picks.  They are both great guys.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’m so sorry for you! Hopefully you will find a better guy sooner rather than later.

Amy

“If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.” An oldie but a goodie.

Hugs and kisses,
      Fredrika

I’ve decided to refine any future searches on aps to bi/pan/ gay. Hopefully this will help.

Anonymous

Keep your chin up, Trisha. I’ve never used a dating app, so I can’t say I know what you’re going through. I’m assuming you to dress and go out en femme, so maybe there’s the positive. 🥲

Hang in there honey it will happen. Took me a while to get it going . But the real one is out there. Love Debra

Sorry to hear of the no-show Trisha. So difficult to get any sort of date it seems, I have been ghosted so many times that I just assume that is normal. With any luck you’ll find someone soon.

Don’t give up hon.  The odds against on-line dating actually working are pretty high.  Go to a CD friendly club and meet real people, mingle and let yourself be seen.  Be patient and believe that the person you are looking for IS out there, and he is looking for you also.  But you have to be there.

Technology is good for some things, but not everything.

PaulaF

I might need to fill the near by pond. These frogs are becoming a nuisance.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?