Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So… I never thought I would ever post or let anyone know about my Cross-dressing passion.  I love wearing heels and skirts, but no one else knows.  I am tempted to make a foray out one evening just to drive the car and possibly just get out of the car at the gas station… Really nervous, but also very excited about it.  Not sure how to proceed, but I think i really need some makeup tips and wig tips to help me look like the woman i envision myself as.

Love

Tanya

hello tanya     I would make sure my wig covers up the side burns and have a style wig. some make up would help, female sun glasses,   look in the mirror first and see if you look passable and female looking. if you think you do go for it, nylons would help and a nice dress, ear rings and perfume. cleaned shaved face. nail polish if you like to make it more female look

Hi Tanya,

You will get lots of great advice and support on this site. Similar to you, I’m in the closet but finally started to go for drives and walks about 2 years ago. Feels great. I’m now in my fifties. False eyelashes are always a must for me, and a handbag over the shoulder if heading out. Low heels too or you won’t be able to walk too far. Happy to share my experiences with you any time.

Katie x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tanya

welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup to picking that perfect wig and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love wearing pantyhose, heels and short dresses, I’ve been wearing pantyhose and heels with a shirt that looked like a short dress since I was 4. When I was 18 and got my own place, I bought all the pretty fem things I had wanted for so long.

After dressing at home all the time and loving it immensely, I decided I wanted to go out. That’s when the fear hit. I chickened out countless times. I would open the door to my house, hear a noise and quickly shut it with my heart racing. My huge step was stepping out on the stoop for a few seconds. Then I gradually built on that. Staying out a bit longer, walking out further to the steps and looking around a bit.

Then I thought if I waited until it got dark, I could walk to the car, get in and drive around some. I stepped outside. It seemd quiet. No one around. I breathed deep a few times, shut the door behind me and headed to the car. it was so exciting, the feeling and experience of being out in my shiny sheer to waist pantyhose, stiletto heels, short dress, wig and bra.

Just as I got to the car I noticed a guy walking a dog. If I waited two seconds longer I would have bumped into him. Oh no! Busted! If I get in the car quick, maybe he won’t recognize me. As soon as I opened the door, the interior lights came on, spotlighting my legs and sexy shoes. My timing could not have been worse or better.

I got in the car and shut the door. I was shaking and trembling from fear and excitement. I stared the car and waited a few minutes to calm down as I watched the guy and dog walk up the street. When I got going and drove past them, waved as I went.

I drove around a while longer and looked for places that seemed safe to get out in. I did that a few times and drove home. When I parked the car, I had no fear of any kind getting out and walking back to the house. It was an incredibly exciting and scary experience. I felt a thrill, rush and feeling or euphoria I never felt before. I loved it and wanted it more. I knew I could not get these feelings any other way. After that, everytime I go out, I feel the fear but I know the thrill, rush and euphoria will follow at some point. I guess that is the desire that keeps me going,

Patty,

You describe the feelings so well. Sounds exactly like my own experiences of stepping out there.

Anonymous

I never thought I would ever tell anyone about my cross dressing either (or post pictures of myself dressed!!), but after years of dressing up alone and becoming depressed about it I had to do something.  So I told my girlfriend (now my wife) she was so great about it, very supportive (I thought she would leave me)- and we hatched a plan to go out dressed.  First we went to a hotel, and all I could do was step out into the hall for just a second or two.  Then another time we got a hotel and this time I made it to the car and we drove around.  It was terrifying, exhilarating and made me feel alive!  The next time we went to a street party in Fort Lauderdale on Halloween and I dressed up like a very sexy woman.  This was the first time anyone ever saw me dressed other than my girlfriend.  I got a lot of attention and was even groped by someone in the crowd which didn’t bother me at all.  I had 4 inch heels that ruined my night because after two hours of walking around on them in the street my feet hurt so bad that I had to leave and I did not want to leave!  That was two years ago and I have not been out again since  and I’m dying to get out there.  I was hoping that I could find a group on this site that meets up once in a while.  I am back to just dressing up at home once in a while.

Welcome Tanya!

Hi Tanya I used to have several pair of heels in my car so i could just feel what it was like to drive in heels. I love that feeling and still do. Those first steps from you walking in heels is the best. We understand and enjoy your excitement. We get to live it over again. So please share your thoughts. What is interesting we come from all walks of life. We live in different parts of the world. There are at least three generations of people here.  We all have one thing in common We enjoy expressing ourselves in the gender that is not our born sex. It can be frustrating and sometimes lonely doing by ourselves. That is not the case anymore. Welcome Luv Stephanie

Hi Tanya,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks everyone for the kind words of support, love hearing about others.  Had  a long day, and needed to get into some stockings, heels and corset!  Having a glass of wine now hope everyone had a good day!

Welcome, sister.

Going out is an exhilarating experience, but be sure to be safe.

If you live in or near a reasonably sized city, see if you can find a crossdressing support group or maybe a transgender support group. Don’t be intimidated about crossing some sort of line by interacting with them. We all understand that everyone follows a different path. This will provide you with a safe space to dress up as well as a community to guide and support you.

If you don’t have a lot of experience with queer spaces, I know it can sound frightening. In my experience most people in these communities tend to be open, kind, and not aggressive. They also are very understanding of the distinction between gender identity and sexuality.

Happy journey!

Lauren

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Tanya. Welcome to CDH. You have joined a great place. This is a very helpful community. You will find it useful. Enjoy it!

Gisela

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?